Plans

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

"Ah! Xernie~" Hyun Ae skipped down the stairs and plopped into the sit beside her fellow team mate. "What are you typing? No plans for the big break we got?"

"Hacking into Cube again." Hyun Ae immediately fell to the ground with twitching comically. Hacking into Cube? Again? Sometimes she really doesn't know if Xernie's brilliance was being used correctly...

"A-ah~ I see~" She smiled awkwardly and got back to the sit. At that moment, Yo Seob, Soo Yun, Vinny and Hyun Seung came down the stairs with the boys carrying some baggage. And by carrying I meant struggling and by some I meant 4 luggage, 3 big bags and 5 small bags. "W-woah!"

"Hmmm? Is something wrong?" Vinny looked at Hyun Ae as she stepped off the stairs.

"Hyun Seung oppa... Yo Seob oppa... those look really heavy...." Hyun Ae gulped.

"See sis! I told you! Let's help them carry some!" Soo Yun whined as she walked towards Yo Seob but she was stopped by a hand on her shoulder.

"No. Boys should make themselves useful. Besides! This is nothing!" Vinny gave off an evil smile which sent shivers down Soo Yun, Hyun Ae and Xernie's spine.

"Oh of course! This 2 luggage 4 bags are nothing! I am NOT dying at all!" Hyun Seung spat sarcasm oozing out of every word.

"See~ Even idiot Jang agrees~"

"I can't tell if you're faking it." Vinny flashed yet another evil smile in reply and a staring battle ensued between the both of them. Seriously... this two are...

"Ahhhh! I'm not going to bother with you sis!" Soo Yun went over to help Yo Seob but when she tried to take the bags away, he wouldn't let go. "Oppa! Let me help you with it!"

"N-no w-way..." Yo Seob was clearly losing strength by the minute under the force of the baggage. "I"m n-not letting y-you carry this h-heavy load..."

"But oppa...." 

"I'm not letting y-you suffer!" He stood firm on his words. Now, if only his feet would remain as firm.

"Are you guys going overseas or something?" Xernie shut her laptop and turned to look at the 4 of them.

"Yeah heading back to Singapore." Vinny was still not done with her staring battle but neither of them was giving in. "Be back in the morning of the 4th day. We've got some things to settle back there. See ya~" She stepped on Hyun Seung's leg and ran out of the house. 

"YAH! VINNY LAI!" Hyun Seung ran after her with the heavy baggage. But the heavy baggage being... well... a heavy baggage, it slowed him down.

"Lets hurry to the car and put this things down!" Soo Yun pushed Yo Seob out of the house after Hyun Seung.

Xernie and Hyun Ae looked at each other and started laughing crazily. "That was so funny on so many levels!"

"What are you guys laughing about?"  Allison walked down the stairs hugging Jun Hyung's arm. He was pulling a teal luggage and a pink back pack. Guess Allison wasn't as cruel as... someone.

"Are you guys going to Singapore too?" Xernie tilted her head to the side, a questioning tone in her voice.

"Singapore? No!" Jun Hyung laughed. "Vacation. We will be back before the 'clubbing' day."

"Vacation? Where where!" 

"Not telling you!" Allison gave a wink and dragged Jun Hyung towards the door. "Come on we will be late for the flight!"

"Who cares! It's on Cube anyway!" A slam of the door and they were gone too.

"Ah~ I have no idea what to do for the 5 days!" Gi Kwang pouted as he came down with the male maknae of the group. Both of them had very solemn looks on their faces.

"And the 6 of them are heading overseas!" Dong Woon whined as he slammed his body down on the sit next to Xernie causing her body to jump a little into the air. "WOAH! YOU'RE LIGHT!" 

"S-shut up!" She crossed her arms and ran over to another arm chair. Why was she blushing? Embarrassed for being too light? Wait... isn't that a compliment?

"Hyun Ae~ I'm bored~" Gi Kwang hugged her from behind and positioned his chain on her shoulder causing her body temperature to raise rapidly. Seriously. If only he knew the effect he had on her.

"U-uh... At least Sonya and Doo Joon are he-"

"HEY WE ARE HEADING TO VACATION BE BACK BEFORE THE MISSION BYE!" Doo Joon ran out, holding tightly on to Sonya's hands and their baggage. That was... fast.

Awkward silence filled the room as the 4 of them looked at each other with questioning expressions on their faces. Why was Doo Joon in such a rush? Probably didn't want them to disturb their trip or something...

And then there was 4.