Club fight much?

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

 

A/N: I can't believe it, I did the same freaking mistake again -runs into a wall- I had a lot of help from purrrple in the past 3 chapters, sankyuuu~!!! ♥

Vinny was high, like REALLY high. She wasn’t in proper control of her body anymore, her body obeying the rhythm of the music. That’s the only thing she could register in her mind.

“Hey, let’s get out of here.” She giggled without thinking at that whisper. She felt herself being pulled away to the club’s door when another force pulled her back. She looked up.

“Ah~! IDIOT JANG~!” She giggled crazily.

"I believe Doo Joon specifically told us not to get drunk." he said.

She leaned in, making Hyun Seung freeze for a second. “So? Who cares? Why do you care?”

He was about to reply but a voice cut into their conversation.

“Yah, you got some guts.” The boy was touching Vinny just now stood before him. He looked slightly older then Hyun Seung himself with a regular build. “She’s mine, go get your own on the dance floor.”

Hyun Seung rolled his eyes, “One, she’s no . Two, she’s with me.” Credits to the bad lighting because he couldn’t see how angry the latter was with him. A whistle was heard and next thing he knew, they were surrounded by a gang of sorts. Melee wasn’t under Hyun Seung’s area of expertise but he could have taken them down easily.

If he wasn’t busy supporting the drunk Vinny.

He thought of the necklace but she was too flimsy and he couldn’t reach for it without letting her fall to the ground. “Hyung, what’s wrong?”

“Dude stole my chic, get her back.”

A hand was reaching for Vinny. He quickly pulled Vinny away from them to his right and kicked the owner of that hand with his left leg at the man's jaw. Though it wasn't his best kick, it was still strong enough to send the guy tumbling down.

"You got some guts." The fallen guy wiped away some blood from the side of his mouth, cracking his knuckles. He was about to punch Hyun Seung when someone grabbed his wrist. Doo Joon was able to stop him when his knuckles were just centimeters away from Hyun Seung's face.

"Thanks." Hyun Seung said.

"Go get Vinny out." Doojoon said. The man tried to punch him but Doojoon parried it. He strike the man at the back of his leg, making him lose his balance. It was lucky for him to have known judo, as he performed shoulder throw on the man. He roughly threw the man on the ground, certain that the man will be hurt enough to not move for a while.

He was fighting alone with the other four when Junhyung came to back him up. Junhyung saw someone planning a sneak attack on Doojoon from the back. He striked the Gall Bladder 20 point (behind the head on the bottom hollow part), knocking the man down. 

Doojoon's eyes widened. "How-"

"Karate. Vital points. Don't you remember?" Jun Hyung smirked.

"Dammit." Doo Joon chuckled in disbelief. "How can I forget!?"

"There's more." Jun Hyung whispered, not even looking at Doojoon as he pointed at the guys who were beginning to get ready to fight.

"I see. So these idiots have more gang friends, eh?" DooJoon sighed.

Both Jun Hyung and him were surrounding Hyun Seung who still can't get out since Hyun Seung couldn’t fight while supporting Vinny.

Jun Hyung and Doo Joon attacked at the same time, kicking and punching the men. Halfway through the fight, DongWoon came and helped the two. Yoseob came as well, helping Hyun Seung to get Vinny out.

Gi Kwang came in, blocking a blow for Dong Woon and just when they've knocked down six, and there were only three remaining, Hyun Ae appeared out of nowhere, kicking one of the guys from behind his knee, making him kneel down. She then pointed her hand just beside his neck. "Move and he dies." she hissed.

"Y-Yah... we're not supposed to kill, right?" Gi Kwang gulped, whispering to Doo Joon. Seeing Hyun Ae like that was kind of intimidating...

Out of fright of how strong they were at fighting, the remainder of the gang fled for dear life.

"Well, at least everyone in the club fears us now!" Hyun Ae returned to her hyper self in a split second.

"Wait." Sonya came to them. She then looked around and saw everyone was already looking at them. She pulled Doojoon away and smiled. "The masked man. I could've sworn I saw him."

Doojoon's eyes widened a little. "No way... When?"

"I was about to come down when you guys were fighting when I noticed a shadow moving in the corner.” she whispered. "He plans on killing someone else."

"Well... at least something good came out of this..." he mumbled. 

"I just blinked once and he was gone.”

Doojoon sighed. "We'll talk at the van. People are staring." he mumbled, heading for the door with everyone else following behind. Actually, there were reasons why he suggested this.

1. He doesn't want to pay for the tables they broke, Hyun Seung can do that himself.

2. He doesn't want people to look at Sonya, stupid erts.

3. The masked man was probably gone from shock, coward.

4. He was worried about Vinny. Being drunk and scrappy like that wasn't like her.