Diary

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

 

"But I want a kiss~" Jun Hyung whined as he leaned across the table but Allison pushed his face away. 

"Later. We've got a case to work on."

Jun Hyung sighed and went over to sit beside Allison, positioning his head on her shoulder. Sometimes he wished they didn't meet as Cube Agents but hey, what's life without excitement?

-From this Point it's diary entries-

25th December 2010

Christmas; They always say you will get what you want on this day. Being the daughter of a rich CEO, I have everything a girl wants. Boys waiting to hold my hand, clothes, shoes, everything.

Except love.

And it seems like I can never obtain it. At our company christmas party today, it was announced that I would be wedded to the CEO of Evan Industries. I didn't know about this, and there's no where I could back out, not in front of 88 of the richest families in the world, even the Jang family was there!

Daddy explained that our company was in a financial crisis and I had to marry their debtor in order to save them. Why doesn't he just tell me directly "Please help save daddy's ". Stupid bald eagle, does he realize he is marrying his 17 year old daughter to a 50 year old man? I should take him to court for being a e.

7th January 2011

This is beyond stupid.

I was out shopping as usual and I saw this really cute guy! He walked towards me but before he was in my 20 cm radius, some guys in suits came up to him and dragged him away. I found out later it was my fiancee's guards. Disgusting; This was just disgusting...

2nd February 2011

It's been decided.

The wedding is set 6 months from now. The richest people in the world will be attending this 'royal affair'. Royal affair my . This is nothing more than another business transaction in this filthy world of the rich and the famous.

I hate this.

21st March 2011

Today I decided to head to the club with some guys from daddy's company. Daddy wouldn't like this if he found out but the I care. 

He's already taking away my freedom, what more does his want from me? 

Some masked guy came up to me and started chatting with me. He knows about my engagement. I thought it wasn't publicly announced yet? Anyway, we chatted like we were friends since forever. I hope I get to see him again...

4th April 2011

I'm running away.

With my new prince charming. I bet under that mask he is really handsome! I can't wait for him to reveal his true self tonight. I love him so much, that words can't describe.

-End Diary-

"Our list of suspects just narrowed down a hell lot." Jun Hyung smirked.

"E-eh!? What do you mean?" Jun Hyung started flipping the pages and silently pointing at certain things. A smile grew on Allison's face as realization hit her. "You know that case where we met? They said that without me you wouldn't have been able to solve that case. They stand corrected."

"Of course, I only chose you cause you were of a higher standard than them. I mean come on, who am I? I'm the Jok- Ow! Hey that's my head!"