Introduction

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

A knock was heard on the door, "Eric, they are here."

Eric stared at Alice for awhile, guess it's go time huh? "Let's go."

-Cube Conference room : 4th May 2011 0826 Hours-

The 12 agents were all seated around a rectangular table. The girls on the left, the boys on the right. The mood in the room was tense... What kind of mission would require so many of them to be present?

Eric walked him and everyone stood up and salute him, "Sir."

"Good day agents," He smiled. "You've all been gathered here for 1 mission. Now I know what you might be thinking, what mission who require so many of you? But before I explain, please introduce yourselves. After all, the C12 should at least get a chance to know each other right?"

Everyone's eyes widened. This team is C12? To be summoning all of them at once, this shouldn't be easy. 

"You guys can get to know each other through the files in front of you."

As they looked through their files, everyone felt mixed emotions. Gratitude, excitement and many more. After all... this wasn't the first time most of them crossed paths.

"All right, now for the briefing." The screen behind Eric lighted up. "Over the past 3 months, 33 people have been killed. 5 of them are our agents. The other 5 agents are mortally wounded and lying unconscious in the hospital. That's why we gathered the C12, to crack this case." Everyone was surprised, who would be so capable?

Alice stood beside Eric, "All the details gathered by the Central Intelligence Agency are in the blue file. Details by our men are in the red file."

"I wish you guys luck. Heading this group will be Doo Joon as the Combat leader, Yo Seob as the Field leader and Allison as the Operations commander, good luck." With that, Eric walked towards the door with Alice.

Silence filled the room.

"Everyone will be given time to go through the files. We will meet back in this room at 2pm." Doo Joon announced. "Dismissed."

Everyone left the room. As Yo Seob stepped out of the room, he felt a tug on his shirt. He turned around to come face to face with Soo Yun.

"Erm... Hi..." she smiled.

"So, you're Lotus huh?" 

"Y-yes... I wanted to say thank you for saving me 5 months ago..."

Soo Yun felt his hand on her head, "No problem, maybe you will cover my back this time?" He joked and walked away.

Soo Yun sighed, she's finally able to meet A1 but their conversation didn't even last past 4 sentences. But she was really happy that she got to say thank you.

-FLASHBACK-

Soo Yun was on the roof. Her mission today was to take down 3 mafia bosses who were meeting up today to discuss some drug transaction. "There they are!" Soo Yun thought as 3 ugly, tall guys exited the building opposite hers. She was about to shoot when... 

"Bye little girl." Soo Yun turned around. A guy in a black tuxedo was about to stab her when... BANG! He fell dead to the ground.

"Who did... Ah!" She turned back to her targets and hurriedly shot them before they got into their car. She heard a buzz on her walkie talkie. 

"Be more careful next time, Lotus."

"W-who is this? You're the one who shot this guy right?" She kicked the corpse of the guy who tried to kill her.

She heard a soft chuckle, "Yeah. I'm A1. Hope to see you soon."

"He- Ah... he cut the line..."

-END FLASHBACK-

"Soo Yun! Stop daydreaming, let's go to the cafeteria to go through the files."

"Y-yes sis!" Soo Yun ran towards her.

A/N: COMMENT COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW IT IS SO FAR >A< !