C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association IS BACK

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

A/N: I managed to get the flow of things faster then I thought I would so C.I.A IS BACK!!! To commemorate this, today will be a triple chapter special! ON WITH THE STORY!

"Ah! But there was the ONE time her good girl reputation was ruined."

"What?" Yo Seob's attention was now fully on his teacher.

"But that's the school's private matters so I ca-"

"PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Yo Seob tugged on the sleeves of her shirt with aegyo mode at it's best and as both you and I know, aegyo ALWAYS wins.

"O-ok!" Like I said. "Well... a few teachers were out... clubbing. One day we found Park Eun Ae there despite her being underage. She was dirty dancing with a masked man when we dragged her away and threatened to report the man. Back in school, despite our reprimanding, she was still smiling all the way. It was so strange!"

A club? "Which club is it?"

-------------------------

"H-hey! Let me go you guys! Disobeying me just because that new kicked your asses! And now you're presenting me to a tree? The atrocity!" Ji Young yelped as they pushed her towards a tree. Behind her, four other girls were being dragged along too, everyone of them struggling and shouting.

"Shut up. And whose the Ji Young?" Ji Young's eyes widened in fear at that voice. She and her band of girls looked up the tree.

"V-Vinny!"

Vinny jumped down from a branch with perfect landing, "So, bullying Hyun Jae was FUN huh?"

"I-I'm sorry!" The girls tried to escape but the boys block them. "H-hey! Go away!!!"

Vinny grabbed Ji Young by the collar and pulled her close so their faces met, "Stupid . There's no where to run you big bully/"

She struggled, "Used to!"

"YOU ONLY STOPPED WHEN SHE DIED."

"I STOPPED WHEN THAT MASKED MAN AT THE CLUB ATTACKED ME!"

All was silent. "Masked guy...?"

"Some wearing a mask cornered us!" One of the four girls shouted. "He warned us to stay away from that little or we'll be dad or worse... scarred for life!!!" Trust the school es to think that being scarred was worse then death."

"Finally we're getting somewhere. Which club is it?"

------------------------------

"UWAHHH!" Sonya screeched when she tripped over a file. She fell flat on her face. "It hurts..." She cried, rubbing her red nose. The sound of approaching foot steps immediately caught her attention. She hurried behind Eun Hee's desk and ducked just in time as the door swung open.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" A masculine voice called out. Despite the pain on her nose, Sonya resisted the urge to shout. "Must have been my imagination..." She breathed a sign of relief as the sounds of doors closing greeted her ears. Just as she was about to get up, she noticed a shimmery gold card across the floor. She picked it up.

"Eun Hee's... club membership?"

-------------------------------

"U-ummm... Allison..." Allison turned around, greeted by a bunch of her male co-workers who looked really nervous.

"Yes?" She gave a million dollar smile but honestly, she has no time for this fools. She was trying to think of possible leads in the case. Besides, she already knew what they wanted. A date or something.

"D-do you w-want to go to the club tonight..."

"No." Flat down rejection, been her style since forever.

"Aww man..."

"I thought she would go with us..."

"Ever since Yoona died, non of the girls would go with us!" Yoona?

"Hmm... Which club are you guys talking about?"

Theirs eyes sparkled with hope but unbeknownst to them, Allison was already Jun Hyung's.

-----------------------

"Gi Kwang ah~" One of the girls sat in front of him. Her skirt was so short that with her legs crossed, he was almost revealed and the top 3 buttons of her shirt was undone, revealing a bit of her cleavage. There was one word for this type of girls, .

Regardless, he had to continue with his gentleman image. He flashed the sweetest fake smile he could offer, "Yes?"

"Do you want to go clubbing tonight?"

"Sorry... I don't think I'll be free."

"Awww come on Kwangie~ Even a handicap like Hee Young goes there~ That club is the best!"

He raised an eyebrow, "She obviously can't dance so what the hell does she do there?"

"First few times she just sat there and drink but then on her 3rd visit, some masked guy approached her and started talking to her."

This should be a fun lead. "I'm supposed to hand out with my friends but we can always change out destination. Which club are we talking about babe?"