Finale

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

13th December 2011

It's been 6 months since the "Fairy Tale Murders". Everyone has finally settled down after the event. 

Allison moved into Jun Hyung's apartment in Washington DC. They have been solving various cases together and have obtained the title of 'Sherlock Couple' and are in charge of their own crime unit in America. Unsolvable is definitely not in their dictionary. Though it's kinda awkward that whenever they go to headquarters to received a mission they get separated by boys and girls alike who fawn over them until someone attempts to touch Allison resulting in Jun Hyung nearly killing the person. ...Yeah.

Yo Seob and Soo Yun are currently studying in a university in Singapore at Vinny's apartment. Soo Yun needed a break since this event and decided to continue her studies. Yo Seob decided to accompany her and take a break too. They are quite the couple in school, the source of everyone's jealousy. Since they have connections in Cube, they are the youngest students in year 2. Yeah, it's cheating but did I mention that they top every single test? Soo Yun is still pretty shaken when Vinny's name is mentioned but I don't have to worry, Yo Seob is with her.

The one who worries me the most in Hyun Seung. He hardly keeps in contact with us anymore. Gayle does though. She updates us with his condition once in awhile but it's always the same. Drowning himself with work as the new CEO of Jang Empire, waking up at night screaming Vinny's name. "He died on the inside." So says Gayle.

Hyun Ae and Gi Kwang are currently on vacation. Last time I heard from them was a week ago. Hyun Ae sent me a post card and a statue of an elephant. At the back it wrote "I finally saw the elephants!" which was innocent and all... until you turned it around to see Gi Kwang getting chased by a lion and Hyun Ae laughing her off. They said they are going over to Antartica next. Wait... ANTARTICA!? They better dress properly...

Dong Woon moved to Japan with Xernie. In the past, even though Xernie provided the Tokyo police with all the information, they still somehow failed to capture their targets. Things changed when Dong Woon started leading them though. Mafia? What mafia? Dong Woon is taking down all of them. Though I really wish he would stop joking about Xernie getting fat because she is typing away all day....

As for me and Doo Joon? Life has been blissful. Im not participating in missions but Doo Joon is. He never leaves me alone for long though. He proposed to me just the other day! He was stuttering so much! How adorable!

The case that brought us together. The case that made us cry. The case that made us bond. The case that made us lose someone close to us. The case that changed our lives.

 

CASE CLOSED.