Invitation

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

Korea, Seoul : 1st May 2011 0800 hours

"Ah! Doo Joon Hyung! Where are you going?" Dong Woon had just woken up only to find his hyung all dressed and ready to go out. 

"On a date Woonie." He smiled.

"Again~?" Yo Seob teased. "Hyung, I swear you change a new girl friend every 5 days."

"Ah! That's where you are wrong. There's a difference between dating and being in a relationship. If you are dating a person, there's no commitment! You can date as many as you want! As for a relationship... There's commitment." He shivered at the thought of the last sentence, all his freedom would be gone that way!

Ding Dong~ 

"Aish... Anyone of you expecting guest?" Doo Joon questioned his dongsaengs. They simply shook their head. "Must be some sales person then, I'll just wait till the person if gone before I hea-"

"YL, A1, Fake." Came the voice from behind the door.

The 3 guys looked at each other as Doo Joon took out his phone. "Babe, sorry but I'll have to cancel today's date. Something interesting is about to happen." he smirked.

America, New York : 2nd May 2011 1400

"Geu Rim~" Hyun Seung walked through the gardens of his mansion looking for his beloved sister. 

"Oppa ~ Try and find me~" She giggled. Hyun Seung sighed, his sister was adorable and all but sometimes he thinks she's a little too childish for her own good. He turned around a corner to come face to face with a guy in black.

"Prince." He greeted.

"Geu Rim ah," Hyun Seung called out to his sister, "Oppa has to stop playing with you now, sorry~ Tell mum and dad duty calls~" 

America, Washington DC : 2nd May 2011 0100

Jun Hyung left the theater along with dozens of people. Sure, it was unusual for someone to watch a movie alone but hey, its not against the law right? 

He decided to take a short cut through an alley. The sound of  clashing metals was heard. "Yah, boy what you doing here?" A black guy came up to Jun Hyung with a metal bat in hand. 

Jun Hyung sighed, not this again. "Sorry"

A minute later all 7 guys were crawling on the ground in pain. Jun Hyung smirked, they underestimated their opponent. He caught a figure moving in the shadows. Trying a sneak attack? Pathetic. Slowly, Jun Hyung walked up to the guy. Just as he was about to attack him...

"Joker."

...Guess this guy wasn't trying for a sneak attack after all.

America, Las Vegas : 2nd May 2011 0500 hours

Gi Kwang walked through the casino, a horde of ladies following him. He proceeded to the lift, the ladies following him.  "So ladies," he smiled, "Which one of you wanna go into my room tonight?"

"MEMEMEMEME!" they all screamed.

"Woah ladies~ Calm down with the screams~" he laughed.

They became silent but their eyes were shining with hope. Gi Kwang noticed a lady at the other corner of the lift. Unlike the others, she was not crowding around him. 

"Hey you over there~ Wanna head to my room?" 

"AJ." She replied.

Ok, Gi Kwang didn't see that coming. He pushed through the others and walked towards her, taking her hand. "I'm sorry ladies, looks like I found my date.

America, Texas : 2nd May 2011 1800 hours

Sonya watched the sunset at her ranch. She smiled, how could she not? It was so beautiful. A little boy came running up to her.

"Big sister big sister ~ Mummy and daddy says it's dinner ti- Ouch!" he fell to the grass.

Sonya rushed to him and helped him up, "Are you ok?"

The boy started bawling and pointed to his knee, it was bleeding and there was an open wound. Quickly, she took out alcohol swab and helped him wiped his wound. She then covered it up with a pastel blue plaster and kissed it. "It will be ok now." She smiled.

"Yay~ Thanks sis~" He hugged her. 

Sonya smiled, but when she saw the guy behind her brother, she broke the hug. "Sorry Matthew, can you tell mummy and daddy I won't be home for dinner today? Say it's... work."

Singapore : 3rd May 2011 1100 hours

"1,2,3- HEY! ABIGAIL WHAT ARE YOU DOING! YOUR TIMING IS SCREWED."

Vinny sighed. The instructor was screaming at a girl who screwed up her steps. It was kinda embarrassing since the people outside the studio can see inside. She was getting bored of this. She grabbed her bag and headed to the door.

"Vinny! Where are you going!?" the instructor shouted at her.

She glared at him, "This is boring." and left the room.

As soon as she stepped out of the room, a guy approached her. What's his deal? She wondered.

"Honey."

That caught her attention. She looked up at him and smiled, "Finally, something fun to do~"

America, a : 3rd May 2011 0400 hours

Allison was at the newest club in town and once again all the attention was on her. 

Well, at least all the male attention. One of them came up to her and grabbed her hand.

"Hey!" another guy said, "Line up if you want to party with her!"

Allison smiled seductively at the guy who grabbed her hand, "He's right dear."

"Jester."

Allison was shocked for a split moment but that expression soon turned into a grin as she looked at the other guys, "Sorry guys, this guy is a VIP."

China, Shang Hai : 3rd May 2011 1956 hours

It was now night time. Soo Yun was still waiting for her target to appear. An infamous drug lord by the name of Lord Shen. Apparently it was extremely hard to find him but it only took her 4 days. 

"Come on lord Shen..." she sighed silently. "This room is so stuffy."

She was in a building across the hotel where lord Shen was in. Suddenly, she heard her door creek open. She turned to point the gun at whoever it was.

"W-wait! Lotus!" the guy had his hands in the air.

Soo Yun felt a spark of excitement in her. "Hold on," She turned back to look at the hotel entrance. Lord Shen had finally appear. Click, bang. Lord Shen was dead for good in one shot.

America, California : 3rd May 2011 2053 hours

Hyun Ae walked through the streets of Cape Town. She needed to get items for the trip into the wild tomorrow. Oh, how excited she was! She just couldn't wait to see the beauty of the lions. 

As she day dreamed, she bumped into someone. "Ah! I'm sorry!" She bowed.

"GG."

Hyun Ae looked at the lady in front of her. Guess, that trip to see the lions would have to wait.

Japan, Tokyo : 1st May 2011 0100 hours

Xernie slammed her body on the bed. She was so tired~ She had just spent 26 hours helping Tokyo police hack the accounts of over 200 crime organizations. Her legs were numb from sitting down for too long. Just as she was about the drift off to sleep, she heard her doorbell. She groaned, more work?

She went to open the door "What no- oh." She saw a lady holding the sign Shinie. 

Work never ends does it?

A/N: How is it? >A< Too boring ?