Forgiveness?

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

A/N: Man... I've got to stop applying for fics... BUT IM JUST SO HAPPY WHEN I SEE MYSELF IN A FIC IM NOT WRITING -SELF SLAP-

A  knock from the door echoed throughout GiKwang's room. "GO AWAY!" He shouted. Despite his protest, the door still creaked open. Enraged, Gi Kwang got up from his bed, ready to punch the intruder. His fist stopped 1 cm away from the other's face when he realized who it was. "H-Hyun Ae..."

"Ummm..." She gave an awkward smile that softened his heart. "Am I disturbing?"

"No. What's up?" 

"Are you angry at me for just now?"

Gi Kwang sighed and lay back down on his bed with Hyun Ae standing beside him, "I'm just tired."

"Not angry?"

"...Maybe a little."

Hyun Ae clapped her hands together, "I'M SORRY! What can I do to make it up to you?"

Gi Kwang eyed her, "You'll do anything?"

"Any- kya!"

Gi Kwang didn't let her finish her sentence. He pulled her on to his bed and hugged her tightly, closing his eyes. "I'm tired."

"G-"

"Shhh." Slowly, the fell into a deep slumber in each other's arms.

Normally when a girl ends up in Gi Kwang's bed, clothes were off in 10 minutes. But... Gi Kwang wasn't able to do that to Hyun Ae. Why.... Why was he so afraid that he did break her?

--------------------------------------------------------

The sounds of bullets echoed throughout the target practice room. Despite the moving targets, Yo Seob hit them all square on the chest with his pistol. He tried shooting another bullet but nothing came out. "AISH!" He threw the gun on the ground and kicked it across the floor, ruffling his hair in frustration. He felt fabric rubbing the sweat off his head. He opened his eyes, realizing it was Soo Yun. For a moment, he was happy but remembering the events from just now, he swat his hand away. "What do you want." 

Immediately, Yo Seob regretted his actions. The hurt look on Soo Yun;s face brought pain to his heart. "You shouldn't treat a gun like that..."

"So what? What are you going to do? Tell your beloved Doo Joon? Maybe then you can share him with Sonya as a reward huh?" Why... was he being so... hostile?

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING."

"You heard me. I have n-" Soo Yun's hand smacked his cheek, hard. Woah... this girl had strength. "Why did yo-" He stopped when he noticed her face buried in her hands.

She was crying.

"H-hey... Don't cry..." He pulled her in fora tight embrace, guilt threatening to kill him.

"How can you say I like Doo Joon... when I love you..." He knew. Hew knew it all along but never made a move.

"Because I was jealous." Maybe now. "Jealous because I love you too."

Soo Yun looked up, eyes widened in shock. In that moment, he placed his lips on hers. Screw it, his wasn't going to wait anymore.

-------------------------

Vinny wandered through the garden, kicking every single rock in her way. "Stupid Yoon leader.. Stupid Soo Yun... IDIOT JANG!!!"

"It's not nice to insult someone behind their backs you know."

She turned around and jumped back. Hyun Seung was only 1 cm away from her. "W-what do you want stupid Jang!"

"Yah! Show some respect for your elders!"

"Whatever old man." She wanted to walk away but a pair of hands grabbed her wrist. "Hey! Let me go!"

"Don't be childish Vinny."

She stepped on his feet, totally forgetting she was wearing high heels. He winced in pain, holding onto his left foot. "Shut up Jang. Who are you to me anyway!" She puffed her cheeks and walked off.

Hyun Seung sat on the ground, still holding his left foot. "Seriously... Why am I concerning myself with her so much."

A/N: EH GUYS ANYONE HAS APPLY FICS? TELL ME AND I WILL APPLY LOL