Paths That Have Crossed

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

A/N: I decide to be evil and leave CuEn High hanging until later today >D LOL -is slapped- OH AND A BILLION THNKS FOR EVERYONE SUBBING <3

-C.I.A: Reading Room-

Jun Hyung was in a private cubicle going through the files when someone came in. He smiled. "I knew you would come looking for me Allison." he looked up at her, "or should I say 'Jester'?"

She smirked, "You're the whole reason I got this code name. You're the reason..." Allison's expression changed into a serious one. "why I am who I am today."

"Do you hate me for it?"

"H-hate? No!" she retorted. "I-I just wanted to thank you..."

She heard a soft chuckled. "I'm counting on you to cover me this time too," he placed a hand on her shoulder and left the room, "Jester."

Allison stared at where he was sitting just now. "Yes, Joker."

-C.I.A : Lvl 3 Hallway-

Sonya struggled to walk down the halls without dropping her files."Damn it..." She cursed under her breath, "This files are so heavy..."

Suddenly, Sonya tripped over her own foot. "Ah!" She braced herself for impact.

But it never came.

She felt a strong pair of arms around her waist, holding onto her tightly. Slowly, her eyes fluttered open. 

"Y-YL!"

Doo Joon smiled at her and helped her on her feet. While Sonya was busy admiring her saviour, he had already begun picking up her files.

"Oh... Thank you!" She exclaimed and held out her hands to receive her files.

Doo Joon stared at her, "What?" he asked. "Do you really expect me to let you carry the load by yourself? Just so you know I'm a full fledged gentleman!"

Sonya giggled at his joke as they walked down the hall. "I guess," She thought, " There's a silver lining to every mission."

-C.I.A: Cafeteria-

Vinny and Soo Yun were trying to connect the dots for the case. But, as usual, the information provided by the original C.I.A was useless.

Vinny sighed, "Let's move on to the information by the Cube agents."

"So, you're the one who solved the case of the Honey Suicides."

Vinny turned around to see the orange hair prince in front of her. "And you're the son of the CEO of The Jang Empire."

Hyun Seung rolled his eyes and took a sit beside Vinny, "Jang Hyun Seung and Prince are two different people just so you know."

"Oh really? Just a moment ago I was wondering if I should call you Prince Jang." she smirked.

"Sis..." Soo Yun felt tension in the air. Hyun Seung glared at Vinny and walked away.

"Why did you provoke him!" Soo Yun scolded Vinny.

"Don't know what you're talking about~" she stuck out her tongue and got back to reading.

-C.I.A: Lounge-

Hyun Au giggled. She once again failed to comprehend the stupidity of the C.I.A. "The Cube agents got somewhere at least..."

"You have the C.I.A for being stupid if not we won't have this wonderful job."

Hyun Ae turned around and came face to face with Gi Kwang, their faces a cm apart.

She blushed madly as Gi Kwang sat down beside her "So You're GG huh? I heard a lot of stories about you."

"Stories?" She sighed. "About how I almost got into juvenile prison?" Boy did she regret doing those things.

"More of how brilliant you are in cases." Gi Kwang smiled. In that instant, Hyun Ae could've sworn her heart stopped beating. Gi Kwang looked at his watch, "It's almost 2, see you later~" and with that he was gone like the wind.

-C.I.A Briefing Room-

"This case is truly intriguing." Xernie mumbled, she had a big smile on her face. 

"You're a sadist."

She turned around, "Son Dong Woon was it?" she glared at him. She was pissed. "You don't even know me."

"Xernie, I was just joking about the sadist part." He laughed. "But don't be in a rush to solve this case just to feed the curious cat in your mind."

Xernie's eyes widened, "How did yo-"

It was 2pm. Everyone began walking into the room as Dong Woon took his sit opposite Xernie. Dong Woon winked at her but just twitched. "How irritating..." She thought.

Allison sat at the front, setting up her laptop as Doo Joon greeted everyone. "We will now go through the details gathered by the C.I.A and Cube agents so far."

Little did they know that's not the only thing they're doing.

 

A/N: -been thinkin abt trying for cube auditions if they hav in th future- Any tips for singing ? LOL