C12 Day 4 (3/?)

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

A/n: Ahhh... It's so sad! Bang Yong Gook's MV is sure to be banned even though the video is amazing... It's already banned on SBS ): But then the Entertainment said they will submit a new video. Yo Seob and Yong Gook daebak <3

-----------------------------

"Shall we do something? I'm bored." Allison yawned and leaned on Jun Hyung's arm.

"Like what?" Hyun Ae was busy helping an awkward Gi Kwang, a jovial Vinny and a laughing Yo Seob bury a reluctant Doo Joon in the sand as Hyun Seung and Dong Woon held him down.

"H-hey you guys! Stop it!" Mummy Sonya was being held back by Xernie who was bitting on her lower lip in an attempt to not laugh.

"Hmm... battle?"

"What?" Everyone looked at her with interested eyes.

"Since we have 2 intels, 4 snipers and 6 melee agents... The 2 intels can be judges. We will split into 2 tams with 2 snipers and 3 melees in each team, both teams will start at different points in the forest." Allison pointed at the nearby forest. "Each team will have a 'holder' with a bracelet and first team to get the opponent's bracelet wins!"

"Sounds fun!" Gi Kwang dusted sand off his hands, this should serve as a distraction. "How shall we split the teams?"

"I'll handle that!" Xernie chirped. Was it them or was Xernie emitting and evil aura...

---------------------------------

"You did this of purpose didn't you." Allison sighed and began typing away, activating CCTVS throughout the forest. She and Xernie were in the safety of a tree house some where in the forest.

Xernie smirked, "What ever can you be talking about?"

-----------------------------

"That brat did this on purpose."

"Stop whining and get over it hyung!" Dong Woon was amused at how Xernie purposely separated Doo Joon and Sonya, poor them. "We have to decide on a 'holder' for our team." Doo Joon sighed and walked over to him group, sulking.

"I got separated from Hyun Seung, don't see me whining."

"That's cause you're a kid." Doo Joon's words ticked Vinny off. 

"Yo-" 

"Hey hey! We're on the same team! Stop fighting!" Yo Seob stepped between them before a battle broke out.

"Hmph!" They crossed their arms and turned their back on each other. How old was Doo Joon again?

Yo Seob sighed and hugged Soo Yun. "So.... what's the plan." He eyed Doo Joon, clearly expecting him to have a plan and Doo Joon being Doo Joon, he lived up to Yo Seob's expectations.

"Well, I'm not saying we must go with this plan but..." Doo Joon faced the gang with a serious expression. "For our 'holder', I suggest Soo Yun to be the one. Being an assassin is all about concealing your presence. The enemy shouldn't be able to discover her easily even though this forest is quite bare and there's no where to hide. Yo Seob will stay with her. Even though you guys aren't very good in fighting, basic skills and Yo Seob's speed analysis will probably pull you guys through. Me, Dong Woon and Vinny will hunt for the opposing team and their 'holder'. We will keep in contact via the earpieces, ok?" Everyone nodded.

------------------------

Jun Hyung rolled his eyes. What the hell was wrong with Xernie? Placing him in this kind of team... The atmosphere was awkward on so many levels. Let's go through the list shall we?

First up we have a depressed Sonya. Oh yeah, do you usually see her cursing Xernie and having a killer's intent? No? Ok, I guess she's not being her usual self then.

Hyun Seung was at a corner plucking the grass and mumbling Vinny's name. He was also mumbling something along the lines of suing, Xernie and jail food.

Hyun Ae and Gi Kwang were no better, both of them on opposite ends of the team camp, unwilling to face each other.

Jun Hyung sighed, time for the only sane person in the team to take charge huh? "Might I suggest that Hyun Ae be the 'holder' for our team?"

Upon Jun Hyung's words, Hyun Ae looked up. "Huh? Why me?"

"Among all of us you're the most ruthless."

"HEY!:

"I meant for that to come out as a compliment." Jun Hyung chuckled, much to the discontent of Hyun Ae. "Since Hyun Ae can protect herself, the rest of us shall go after the opposing holder. If Hyun Ae is introuble, she will shout into the mike and we'll come back her up, understood?"

"Who made you the leader..." Hyun Seung sighed and got up. "But I guess we'll go with that."

"Come here Hyun Ae, I'll help you put on the bracelet." Hyun Ae ran over and sat beside Sonya.

"Let's get to work shall we?" GI Kwang cracked his knuckles. Boy was he ready for some action.

------------------------------

"Ready?" Xerni smirked, this was going to be interesting. "START!"

-----------------------------

"Show them no mercy." Doo Joon headed off followed by Vinny and Dong Woon.

------------------------------

"Let's put on a good show for the girls shall we?" Jun Hyung smiled gleefully and his team headed off too.