Incompleted Couples; Day 1 (2/2)

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

"Ah~! This is heaven!" Hyun Ae left the spoon in allowing the last bit of sweetness to sink into her taste buds. 

"Hey you got some cream on your mouth." Gi Kwang laughed as he helped her wipe away that bit of cream. Hyun Ae was beginning to love Ice cream more and more.

"T-thank you oppa!"

"Oi... Xernie your ice cream is melting."

"Shut up Son Dong Woon."

"You're still upset over the joke?" He sighed.

"We-"

"AH YOU GUYS WILL FIT JUST FINE!" The 4 of them looked up to see a woman in her 30s pointing at them. She ran up to them and clasped Xernie's hands in hers. "YOU GUYS GOT TO HELP ME!"

"Umm..." Xernie was feeling uncomfortable but didn't really have the courage to speak out. Thank god for mind read Dong Woon.

He grabbed Xernie's hands away from the woman and held it in his, "May I help you?"

As Xernie blushed at this gesture the woman squealed like crazy, her high pitch was killing their ears... "Can you guys do a couple shoot for me?"

"...What?" The 4 agents blurted out at once.

"You see... We got a wedding exhibition going on in 3 days. The previous photo shoot was screwed up and the models are too busy to do another one. Please you've got to help me!" The woman did a begging pose.

"Well..." The 4 of them looked at each other. Not that they had anything better to do and they were on a break. "Ok."

"YESSSSS!"

-----------------------------------------------------

The girls swooned as Gi Kwang and Dong Woon walked out of the changing room, a few of them fainting on the spot. Well, Lee Gi Kwang being who he was, of course the girls would fall for him! And Dong Woon's matured looks gave him a manly aura. A word to describe them both? y. ( http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZQFEA_y8CXg/TWcGXlNW6AI/AAAAAAAAAHs/iOHud1jA2jQ/s1600/20110223_yumi_katsura_b2st_1.jpg )

"Aish.. I hate ties..." Gi Kwang played with his tie, trying to loosen it.

"Hyung... Don't do that. It's for the shoot. Where are the girls anywa- ...woah..." Dong Woon gulped. 

Xernie walked towards them, clad in a beautiful white wedding dress. ( http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qcQxlb-vjws/TKmJLwyXlKI/AAAAAAAAAKg/NvP6RAyGBsU/s1600/beautiful+white+wedding+dress+fancy.jpg ) Whoever was the fool that said simplicity wasn't beauty?

"W-what are you staring at..." Xernie frowned, was it really that bad?"

"You look beautiful." Dong Woon had a fool's grin on his face, honest words coming out of his mouth.

"W-whatever!" Xernie looked away, her heart rate wasn't as calm as it was before. 

"Ah! Xernie I told you to wait for me!" Gi Kwang turned around and his jaw dropped. 

( http://www.weddingsvalley.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/bridal-wedding-dress-182.jpg ) At a young age Hyun Ae was a stunning beauty. Las Vegas ladies couldn't hold a candle to her. His heart fluttered as his eyes set on her, like a school boy experiencing his first love.

He smiled and walked towards her, holding out a hand. "Hey beautiful."

She chuckled nervously and took his hand, both of them walking back to Xernie and Dong Woon as the lady, who they came to known as Yvonne, walked towards them "You guys look wonderful! Now let's get started with the photo shoot!"

They did wonderful as if this wasn't their first time. But then again the poses they had to do... were kind of embarrassing. It was bad enough having a bare shoulder but Dong Woon had to kiss her neck which almost caused Xernie to faint. Hyun Ae and Gi Kwang had to do a eskimo kiss and everyone thought that Hyun Ae was having a fever right after that. 

"Thank you guys so much for today! You guys did wonderful! You may keep the costumes if you like!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hyun Ae toyed with her hair as she stared at the dress that lay on her bed, remembering the events of the day. She was so close to Gi Kwang today! He seems so comfortable with it. Guess he really treated her as a sister and nothing more huh? A tear fell from her eye as she buried her face into the soft fabric. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It didn't make sense.

Why was Xernie's heart being so abnormal today? Maybe she should visit the doctor. The dress reminded her of Dong Woon as she threw it in the closet.

Only to take it out an hour later after rolling around on her bed and holding it close to her as she drifted of to wonderland.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dong Woon flipped through a wedding catalogue that he got from Doo Joon's room. Wow. Someone's a fast planner. A picture caught his eye. The groom had his hands around the bride's waist, hugging her from behind as he buried his face in her neck. Similar to what he and Xernie did. He smiled and put the book away. Thank god for today.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Gi Kwang looked through the pictures in his phone. All his past romances and one night stands. He spat at himself, how disgusting. Suddenly, a photo of Hyun Ae in the wedding dress from today's shoot appeared. Oh yeah... he secretly took that photo of her. He sighed, "I wonder if they will give me our couple shots?"

A/N: I know I know this kids get a longer chapter then any others but they are 4 people not 2 couples! So... yeah... I DID A WEDDING SCENE. IM A GENIUS -is slapped- ow....