C12 Day 4 (2/?)

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

A/N: Im practically in heaven today. 

1. The song Yo Seob is featured in got leaked.

2. 2 stories that im featured in got updated (ITS LIKE REALLY REALLY NICE TO HAVE SOMEONE ELSE WRITING FOR ONCE -self slap- So yeah anyone has apply fics LOL)

3. The song Yo Seob is featured in got leaked.

4. Im going over to my friends house on sat to watch MTV 2011 ft BEAST.

5. THE SONG YO SEOB IS FEATURED IN FREAKING GOT LEAKED -faints- ♥

...Enough of me spazzing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( http://www.asianpopcorn.com/battle_images/B2ST_acute_s_abs_23032011000827.jpg Just replace the hair with whatever hair they have now. What they are wearing? DO WE REALLY CARE!? -MAJOR NOSEBLEED-)

"So... how is this plan suppose to work?" Doo Joon sighed as he lay down on the relaxer. 

"Ummm... We're suppose to have fun at the beach?" Yo Seob laughed nervously. Now that they think about it... the girls only said "BEACHES ALWAYS CHEER PEOPLE UP." ...They should have planned further.

"This is heaven~" Dong Woon laughed as he splashed water at Gi Kwang who just stood there like a stickman. "... You're no fun."

"Seriously, you're a rich bastard."

"If I wasn't a rich bastard, we wouldn't have this beach all to ourselves." Hyun Seung shot Jun Hyung a death glare. 

"Yeah yeah wha- WOAH." Jun Hyung's eyeballs threatened to jump out of his eye sockets the moment he turned around.

"What is i-" Hyun Seung immediately realized what he was fussing about when he too turned around. "Y-yah, Doo Joon..." Yoon leader followed the direction in which Hyun Seung was pointing in and so did they other boys and let's just say they were close to nose bleeding...

"W-why do I have to wear this..." Xernie gulped. She wasn't really confident about her body figure. ( http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img/item/197/255/138/burberry-women-swimwear-bikinis-swimsuits-26-6a597.jpg )

"You look fine~" Allison smiled and help reposition the flower that was in Xernie's hair. ( http://allwomenstalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/7-swimsuits-for-7-body-types/coco-reef-bamboo-trim-halter-and-scoop-bottom_swimsuits-body-types.jpg )

"Y-yah... Is this part of your plans Alli... Why did we get involved..." Sonya gulped. ( http://www.tradenote.net/images/users/000/031/698/products_images/Two_Piece_Swimsuits.jpg )

"I want to head back to the hotel..." Soo Yun mumbled. 

"And I want proper swimsuits." Vinny grumbled. (V-Blue S-White  http://images04.olx.com.sg/ui/11/82/97/1301992905_129417597_6-Pre-Order-for-Hot-Swimsuits-.jpg )

"How exactly is this suppose to cheer Gi Kwang oppa up!" Hyun Ae cursed silently. ( http://images02.olx.com.sg/ui/11/63/69/1304236104_194745469_1-Pictures-of--Designer-Bikinis-and-Swimsuits-in-Singapore.jpg )

"Jang Hyun Seung, I love you." Jun Hyung gawked at the beauty that was Allison.

"I'm starting to love myself a hell lot too."

"Woah who knew Xern- AH! GI KWANG HYUNG! DON'T DROWN!" Dong Woon began his desperate attempt to get Gi Kwang's head to surface level.

"I really really need a room now." Doo Joon gulped.

"Soo Yun is so cute..." Yo Seob was blushing furiously.

"AH! Gi Kwang oppa! Are you ok?" Hyun Ae ran over to the sea and Gi Kwang immediately got out of the water.

"Y-yeah!" They spent the next 10 minutes standing there in the cool water looking at their feet. 

"How is this suppose to help the mood..." Xernie settled down on a beach chair and opened up her laptop.

"The sun is bright, the water is warm and you're using the laptop?"

Xernie replied with a glare, "Shut up Son Dong Woon." 

"I don't know if I should cover you up or not..." Doo Joon walked towards Sonya, a fool's grin on his face.

"W-whatever!" Doo Joon pulled Sonya towards him and they began strolling along the beach.

"I wonder if there's a spare room here..."

"Soo Yun..." Yo Seob's feet were rooted to the ground.

"Oppa... Please stop staring..."

"AH! I'M SORRY!!!"

"You look fine." Jun Hyung whistled as he put an arm around Allison's waist.

"I know, thank you!" Allison beamed. At least there was one couple that was comfortable...

"Stupid Allison and her stupid plans." Vinny glared daggers at her from a corner.

"Really? I think this was her best plan by far." Hyun Seung smirked. 

"Shut up idiot Jang."

A/N: Looking for swimsuits was the hardest thing ever....