Bonds, tested.

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

A/N: Okaeeee fine I won't leave you guys with that mean cliff hanger ):

Have you ever felt so useless?

All you could do is stand there as the building crumbled and the flames swallowed it up before your eyes. All you could do is stand at the side as the firefighters struggle to save your friends. All you could is watch your friends be swallow up be the flames.

That's how Doo Joon feels now.

How did it end up like this? What have they done to deserve this? Nothing, nothing at all. They were just servants of society, some of them unwilling. he could only let the tears fall to the ground as his friends struggle to keep their lives in the operating theater.

"Doo Joon!" Allison and the rest rushed towards him. "I-Is everyone alright?"

"No one is dead yet but... they are all in critical condition. If they don't pull through tonight, they won't make it."

"S-Soo Yun..." Yo Seob was struggling to come to terms with the truth as he collapsed onto a chair. "Soo Yun.. Soo Yun..."

"YOU BASTARD!" Vinny tackled Doo Joon to the ground and punched him across the cheek. "HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN TO HER!" Hyun Seung picked her up as she struggled to break free. "LET ME AT HIM!"

"Vinny! Calm down!" Her struggle was so fierce that Jun Hyung had to help hold her down to prevent her from kicking Hyun Seung to death. "STOP IT!" he slapped her hard across the cheek. She immediately stopped struggling and looked at him with disbelief. Did he really just slapped her? Jun HYung let her go and went back to comfort the broken Allison, holding her tight in his arms.

"You're not in this alone. Soo Yun is Yo Seob's lover. Our ally, our friend. She isn't the only one in critical condition. Gi Kwang. Hyun Ae, Xernie and Dong Woon... they are all struggling! And now we have to deal with a hysterical version of you? Please Vinny..." he kneeled down in front of her, "I'm not an immortal, don't kill me like that..."

She bit her lower lip and turned away from them. "I-I'll take her to the toilet. Let's go? Vinny." Allison held her by her hand and led her away.

"Tch.. didn't expect them to go so low." Jun Hyung gritted his teeth and punched the wall. "How did they get a bomb into the house..."

Doo Joon sat up and grabbed a bunch of his hair in frustration. "I don't know... only Kenneth came by today..."

Yo Seob immediately shot up from the chair, "Kenneth!?"

"Yeah... He left the cake and went to chase after Sonya when she ra- SONYA!" He whipped out his phone and dialed her number immediately. "Why is her cell not on!?"

"Doo Joon... you should take a look at this." Hyun Seung handed him the card. "We found this at the scene. It belongs to... Kenneth."

His eyes widened. Clenching the name card in his fist, he ran towards the exit but was held back by the 3 boys. "Doo Joon!" Yo Seob began, "You can't go!"

"I HAVE TO SAVE SONYA DAMN IT."

"Agitating you and having you come after him is what he wants! Stop being so irrational, YL!" Doo Joon stopped struggling and tried to calm down but his expression was far from calm.

"Then what do you think I should do!?"

"Go after him, with a plan."

"...Sorry." He sighed heavily as they let him go. "I'm just... never mind. What's the plan?"

"First, we wait for Allison and Vinny to get out of the toilet."

------------------------------

The chains holding the punching bag kept clanking as Vinny continued punching it. Hyun Seung closed the door behind him and sighed. "She's still at it?" Allison questioned.

"Yeah. The only reason she's here while Soo Yun is still struggling is for revenge."

"Hopefully she won't bruise her hands before the operation." Jun Hyung sighed and pulled the chair closer to Allison.

"We have to give major credit to Xernie for this brilliant hacking program though," Allison said. "Hacking has never been so easy." The remainder of the team were at another one of Hyun Seung's safe houses on Jeju Island, trying to locate Sonya. "I got it!"

Doo Joon rushed to Allison, "you managed to activate the tracker on her phone?"

"Yeah, give me a moment... Found her! She's in the forest!"

Doo Joon grabbed his backpack. "Let's go. Yo Seob, stay here in case something goes wrong so that we still have a back up plan."

"Planning to go without me?"

The all looked at the door to see Vinny with her eyebrow raised. "Trying to. Guess it's not working huh?"

"Definitely." She grabbed her gloves from Hyun Seung and put it on. She turned to look at Yo Seob, "Soo Yun... will be alright. I'm counting on you to give us the good news." Doo Joon led the team and left.

"It's been 8 hours since the explosion and still no info. Yet she still believed in Soo Yun."

Yo Seob looked at the door where they left. "It's not just about believing in Soo Yun. It's about believing in our bonds."