Reveal My Identity

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

"H-hyung!" The last masked man ran up to the guy who was 'bowing down' for real to Hyun Ae and Vinny on one knee, screaming in pain. "W-where did this bullet come from..."

"Yah! Honey! Will you forgive me for just now already?" The masked men looked up to see another 4 figures. Hyun Ae smiled and waved to the 4 snipers on the team.

"...I'll think about it."

Doo Joon came bursting out through the backdoor with the others following behind, their clothes and hair in a mess from pushing through the dancing crowd. "Yah... You will... Pay... For this..."

"You are hereby under arrest!" Allison and Xernie came running towards the team with handcuffs in their hands.

"...This is the end huh?"

"What?"

"You'll never catch us alive."

Munching sounds were heard as the 4 guys began chewing on something in their mouths. "Why would you ea- !" Dong Woon rushed forward as realization hit him. He reached out for them but failed as they crashed into the cold hard ground.

"W-woonie...?"

"Allison! Hurry down and help them! They ate suicide pills!"

"W-what!?" Allison disappeared form the roof and soon reappeared on the ground, checking on them. "Bare breathing, no heartbeat..."

"Hello? Send an ambulance to the alley of Club Agora now, we have 4 casualties, they ate suicide pills. Yes, we will have to cordon off the area too. Yeah, thanks Lee Joon." Yo Seob hung up as he, Soo Yun and Hyun Seung joined the rest. "Well this was unexpected..."

"What are they trying to do by imitating spies..." Soo Yun reached for one of their mask and removed it. "Hmmm...? This guys look familiar..."

Jun Hyung's eyes widened immediately as he rushed to remove all their masks. "This guy too... Him too... What the..."

"Hyung?" Gi Kwang looked at him curiously. "What's wrong? You know them?"

"Know them? This guys are wanted criminals. Not just any wanted criminals, but the top ones on C.I.A's list..."