Mission, start

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

"Oppa, be careful." Vinny told Dong Woon before he got off Lee Joon's car.

"You too." He smiled and pat her on her head before heading off.

"Vin, where should I drop you off?" Lee Joon looked at her.

"Hmm...." She pointed on his GPS. "Here, 13 buildings away."

"Ok."

---------------------- (They use code names during missions)

"Joker," Doo Joon talked into his earpiece while driving, "See anything strange?"

"Nope." 

"A1, Lotus and Prince, what about you guys?"

"A1 here~ Prince and Lotus are a few blogs away from me, everything is clear so far."

"Damn it... Who will be the next victim..."

----------------------

Allison was monitoring the situation from the screens. 

"Shinie, you're a genius you know?" Xernie managed to hack into all the city's traffic camera in a minute. Sure they could have waited for clearance from the Korean police but that would take at least 10 minutes.

"Thanks." Xernie was now hacking into the surveillance camera of the various shops. "Almost there... got it!"

Another 163 screens lit up.

"Great job." Allison smiled as she began her inspection. "District 1,2,5,6,8,10 are clear. A few shady characters in 3,4,7,8. Copy that?"

----------------------

Doo Joon was amazed at how short it took for Allison to analyze all 10 areas, "Copy that. Where are you guys now?"

"Honey here, district 3. Checking the alleys now."

"Prince here on a building in District 2. I've got a clear view on Honey but if she goes into district 4 I will lose sight of her."

"If she goes into district 4 I think Lotus will be able to cover her? A1 in district 10."

"I'm sorry but I don't think I can... Lotus in district 6, covering Fake."

"Ah! You're covering me? Fake in district 5, heading to district 7."

"I'll go find Honey. Joker, district 2."

Doo Joon smiled, this group really had the best of the best and everyone was working together just fine. "I'll cover the other districts just in case. Be careful everyone, YL out."

---------------------------------

Vinny walked into an alley. It was darker compared to the other's as the buildings were taller. 

"Honey, don't go in to deep I ca-"

"KYA!"

Hyun Seung stood up the moment he heard her scream. "Honey? Honey? Are you okay?"

"C-come here quick... I found a corpse." Vinny gulped. A woman was handing by her hair in front of her.

-------------------------------

"DAMN IT!" Doo Joon slammed his steering wheel. "...Prince, go help Honey. Alert the police. The rest of you continue patrolling... 3 more to go...."

------------------------------

Vinny stared at the corpse. She felt a sudden head ache. The scene was similar to the Honey Suicides but this girl... she had long black hair just like Vinny's friend. 

"No... Alyssa... NO!" She screamed. She started grabbing her hair and crying. Hyun Seung arrived and was shocked to see her in such a state. 

"Honey!" He grabbed her hands to stop her from pulling on her hair. "Hey it's me, calm down!"

"Alyssa... Alyssa... No not again... NO!"

Hyun Seung hugged her, "Vinny, please calm down..."

At that moment Vinny came back to reality. "I'm... sorry...." she fainted. Hyun Seung carried her up bridal style. "What's wrong with you...."

A/N: I noe i noe i wanted to put it on youtube but youtube doesnt support mp3 -cries- ! I can only send by e-mail. Anyone interested to hear my horrible singing? And im more of a dancer thn a singer... I just sing occasionally LOL .