Arrival

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

"Sir Eric," Alice came into his room, "The invitations have been sent out, they should be here any moment now."

Eric nodded, "I never thought the day did come where we would be required to bring all 12 of them together."

The 12 of them? They are Cube's ace of aces. Despite being some of the youngest people in Cube, they were the best cube has.

Yoon Doo Joon, code name YL. 

Yoon Doo Joon was a famous flirt known to be able to capture the heart of a lady at any moment. But YL was a different person. YL (Yoon leader) is known for leading some of the hardest investigations in Cube. He only had one motto: Everyone comes back alive. And everyone in his team does no matter how difficult the mission was.

Jang Hyun Seung, code name Prince.

Jang Hyun Seung is the son of the CEO of The Jang Empire. Charming, rich and a perfectionist. That's where he got his code name Prince from. Every case involving him would see a flawless finish. The bad guy capture, the case solved right down to the last detail. A curious cat one might say.

Yong Jun Hyung, code name Joker.

Yong Jun Hyung was an orphan. He was found by a Cube agent. His parents were killed by a serial murderer. Despite the death of his parents, he still joked with the Cube agent that found him and was all smiles. He trained to be a Cube agent himself. When he is solving cases, he was a different person. His joker facade became that of a hunter.

Yang Yo Seob, code name A1.

Despite having a cute face, Yang Yo Seob had a sharp mind. Capable of accessing any situation no matter how difficult it was and crafting a plan on the spot. As for his code name? He joked that his Aegyo was No.1 and they decided they couldn't come up with anything better.

Lee Kikwang, code name AJ

While Lee Kikwang was known as the infamous chick magnet, AJ was known as the modern day Sherlock Holmes. Due to his genius and often blunt, informal approach, Kikwang can be rude and arrogant. At a very young age, he was able to expose a double agent by himself. Later on, he joined the CIA.

Son Dong Woon, code name Fake.

Even though he is the youngest male agent in Cube, he looks as if he is just as old as Doo Joon. Hence earning him his code name. His persuasion abilities was of the best as he has the ability to figure out what a person wants.

Sonya, code name Sonia

Her code name just sounded similar to her real name. Her first aid abilities are one of the best given any kind of situation. Being a sniper gives her the advantage of knowing the whole situation allowing her to rush to her teammate's aid should it be required.

Vinny Lai, code name Honey.

Vinny is the half sister of Soo Yun. She accidentally got involved in the Honey Suicide incident where a serial killer made it seem like the victim committed suicide surrounded by Honey. She tricked the serial killer into coming to her and took him down. After that she was scouted by Cube.

Allison, code name Jester.

Allison was a rookie when she helped Jun Hyung, the Joker, take down a killer. No one recognized her abilities to access situations until that incident. She was promoted after that to a much higher ranking.

Lai Soo Yun, code name Lotus. 

Soo Yun means perfect lotus blossom. She is the half sister of Vinny. During the Honey Suicide incident, it only took her one shot to immobilize killer. She is known for her perfect aim and she never hesitates to kill when needed. 

Xernia Shika, code name Shinie.

Everyone thought that Cube had the most perfect security system in the world. That is, until Xernia hacked it. She did it when she was at the mere age of 14. Cube said they could arrest her but they rather have her join them. There isn't a system she can't crack in this world.

Hyun Ae, code name GG

With her innocent looks, no one would suspect that she's a Cube agent. Despite her young age, she became a con artist, check forger, imposter and escape artist. While serving her punishment in juvenile prison, CIA decided to let her join. She's also an above-average tracker.

---------------------------

"I wonder if they will be able to work well together." Eric sighed, this was more troublesome then trying to hide his different girl friends from each other.