Guess what.

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

6th June 2011 1300 Hours

Hyun Ae glared at the smirking Vinny, how annoying. "Vinny, you're going down today!" With that, she charged at Vinny. Her smirk grew wider when she blocked Hyun Ae's high kick. "How did you find the heart to do this!"

"Simple. I'm heartless."

"This isn't like you!" 

Vinny pushed Hyun Ae back, "you don't know me." Hyun Ae's frown deepened and the both of them ran at each other with their fist drawn back. Their fist collided in a straight punched and they stayed in that position for awhile.

"...OUCH!" The cried out together and held their throbbing hands.

"Ah. YO! I FOUND THEM IN THE GARDEN FIGHTING!" The girls started panicking.

 

"Y-yah! Song Dong Woon! Don't alert them!" Hyun Ae and Vinny ran towards him and tried to wrestle him down but they felt themselves being lifted up. "GI KWANG OPPA!" Hyun Ae hugged him tightly as he pecked her cheek.

On the other hand, Vinny was struggling a hell lot. "Idiot Jang! :et me down!"

"Shut up princess! Why are you fighting with Hyun Ae anyway!"

Hyun Ae pointed an accusing finger at Vinny, "she ate my last chocolate pudding! She doesn't even like chocolate!"

"You don't know me!"

"ENOUGH!" Doo Joon came out with the rest of them team, the sides of his mouth twitching. "Now I'm more than positive that you 3 are fully recovered!"

"Dong Woon oppa~!" Xernie jumped onto him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Yah! Get a room!"

"They don't have to, they're young. It's cute." Allison shrugged her shoulders.

"...Everyone's a critic." Doo Joon began drawing circles on the ground at the side.

"A-anyway..." Sonya tried to change the topic as she tried to pull Doo Joon up. "Seems like they fail huh?"

"You think?" Jun Hyung slammed the newspaper dated 4th June 2011 on the table. 

Soo Yun leaned in to read the paper, "4 people found that. The murders continue. Nation driven into panic mode."

"Those fools..." Yo Seob sighed.

"It's time huh?" Everyone turned to face Doo Joon, arrogant smiles plastered onto their faces. "Yo guys guess what, we're back on the case."

A/N: I do read your comments but I usually do it in school so I forget to reply. So if you really want me to reply post on my wall instead LOL. -slaps self- Omg guys im so depressed today. I failed one of my national exam papers. I cried for hours. -sigh-