First Day

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

"Hey hey! I heard we've got a new student today!"

"Really~? Is it a boy or a girl?"

"A boy!"

"Like, OMG! I can't wait!"

"Settle down!" The teacher commanded as she walked into class. "As you guys might have already heard, we've got a new student joining out class. Come in Lee Gi Kwang."

As sson as Gi Kwang walked into class, the girls started squealing at their highest pitch. A class with only girls? This undercover mission was way too easy for Gi Kwang!

"Hi, my name is Gi Kwang. Let's all be friends, kae?" he winked.

"YES~!" The girls screamed in unison.

---------------------------------

Yo Seob walked through the corridors of the school. First day of school and he was already late! Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and just when he was about to go into defensive stance, he noticed it was just a.. teacher. 

"You're late boy!" She shouted.

Yo Seob sighed mentally, "Time to use aegyo." He opened his eyes big and gave an adorable puppy pout, "I'm sorry... I'm a new student..."

The teacher's heart immediately melted, "I-it's ok! Come, what's your name? Oh you poor thing! Let's get you to class!"

Yo Seob smiled, aegyo is the best~!

"Are you better now?" Allison asked.

"Yeah." Jun Hyung stopped the car in front of a huge building. "Be careful kae?" He pushed aside some of her hair and pat her head.

"Ok!" She smiled and got out.

She walked into the building and almost immediately, boys started swarming her like bees attracted to honey.

"Why hello boys!" She smiled seductively, "Could any of you show me where's the bosses office?"

"ME!" They all raised their hands and started pushing one another. 

"I don't think the lift would fit so many." She laughed. 

------------------------------------

Vinny sighed.  She was in Hyun Seung's convertible.

"You know," She began, "I could've just taken a ride on Doo Joon's care."

"Why? He's Sonya's you know."

"Awwwww~ Is Prince Jang jealous?" She teased.

"Shud up." He rolled his eyes and parked in front of the school fate. "We're here."

Vinny giggled and got out of the car, "Bye Prince Jang~"

Hyun Seung smirked, "Bye princess." and with that he drove off.

"What's his deal..." Vinny mumbled and just as she was about to go in to school, she felt someone pull her hair and throw her against the tree. "Damn it..." She opened her eyes and saw 4 boys and 2 girls.

"The new kid decides to show up with some rich brat and a nice car huh?" 1 of the girls laughed. "Guess she doesn't know how things work around here. Show her boys."

The boys cracked their knuckles and slowly approached Vinny. She smirked, "You ready?"

--------------------------------

"Ahhhhhhhh but I don't want you to go!" Doo Joon pouted. 

Sonya pat his head, "I have to. Love you!" she kissed him on the cheek and ran off. 

As soon as she got in she heard someone call her name, "Sonya Richards?" 

Sonya turned around and saw an important looking woman, "Yes mam?"

"You've got lots of work to do."

Sonya smiled, she was used to loads of work.