Visit

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

Doo Joon was in Nae Eun Hee's house. He got in easily since Cube was something like the Korean police. Her room... it was an absolute mess. Papers scattered all over the floor with used tissues. There were also many books teared up. He picked it up and read a passage, "I love you... said the Yvonne. I really did and I will abandon everything for you." This girl must be into love stories. 

At that moment, something shiny caught his eye. A single book in the pile of mess. It was still perfectly fine. He picked it up. It was the story of Romeo and Juliet. There was a writing there. "At least you had the love. I'm just like Mulan. My duty... to look after my dad..." Doo Joon decided to take the book home as he continued searching.

---------------------------------

Jun Hyung had never been in a room of a girl before, but he knew this was different. Being in Park Eun Ae's room was a culture shock for him. 

The walls were old and thorn. Compared to the living room he was in just now, this place looked like the home of a  beggar. He opened the wardrobe. Could this even be considered a wardrobe? The clothing were like rag cloths. "This girl must have led a hard life..." Jun Hyung mumbled.

---------------------------------

Hyun Seung searched through Geum Hee Young's room. Despite being disabled he could tell she led a happy life. In her room was everything a girl could want. Bears, dolls and other girly stuff. Hyun Seung smiled as he looked at a picture of the girl with her parents. It's too bad... that the girl in the picture no longer existed. She had the brightest smile in the world. 

As Hyun Seung placed the picture where it was, he accidentally knocked over a musical box. It dropped beneath the bed. He bent down to pick it up but he found something more... a shiny red box decorated with seashells. In it contained letters.

-------------------------------

Kim Hyun Jae's room was just like Hyun Ae's. She looked at the framed picture of Hyun Jae. She was so beautiful... Hyun Ae didn't know that since she didn't look at the corpse. She smiled as she wondered around the room. The girl... her life wasn't that bad huh? Hyun Ae opened a wardrobe and something red caught her eye. She took out a school blouse belonging to Hyun Jae. There was a blood stain on it.

---------------------------------

Dong Woon was just pure impressed by Kim Yoona. She truly lived the life of a princess. Her room was just as big as the living room back at their mansion. It had a bathtub, a games room, everything! He stepped on something sharp, "Ouch!" He picked up whatever he stepped on. A key? He immediately went to a book shelf and ran his hand on the spine of the books. "No not this.... this doesn't need a key either... found it!" He slid the key inside the key hole of what seems to be a diary. It clicked open. 

----------------------------------

Soo Yun came running into the room. "Ah~ I'm so bored! Why must we stay here!" 

Xernie continued typing away on the compute, "Because we never know when the others might need back up."

"What are you doing~?"

Xernie looked at Soo Yun, "Hacking. Apparently a few of them are online personalities with blogs or just famous on IRC. Checking it out now......

---------------------------------

It was the end of the day. Doo Joon went into the dorm to find everyone there. He looked at the undercover agents, "So how was your first day?"

They looked at each other. Oh well, no harm telling right?

"I became the school's number 1 idol!" Gi Kwang held his hand up in the air.

"The teacher's would do anything for me!" Yo Seob giggled.

"All the boys obey my every command." Allison winked.

"I became the new gang leader of our school." Vinny grinned.

"My boss is considering promoting me for my efficiency..." Allison mumbled.

...what did they say? Doo Joon couldn't believe what he was hearing. "I TOLD YOU GUYS TO GO UNDERCOVER NOT RULE THE PLACE!!!!!!!! YOU BRATS!" Doo Joon started chasing them around the house.

Guess the discussion would have to wait.