Emotions

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

"Breakfast breakfast..." Yo Seob mumbled as he rubbed his eye. He went to the kitchen only to find Soo Yun there.

"Ah! Good morning!" Soo Yun smiled.

"Morning~" Yo Seob went behind her. "Cooking breakfast?"

"Yeah~ Anything specific you want to eat Yo Seob?"

Yo Seob frowned. He s his arms around Soo Yun's waist and whispered in her ear, "Yo Seob?"

Soo Yun blushed, what was he doing! "I-isn't that your name?"

"I saved you and now you are just calling me Yo Seob?"

"W-what else should I call you?"

"Call me oppa."

"T-that's embarrassing!" 

Yo Seob moved closer to her ear and blew air against it, "Call. Me. Oppa."

"O-oppa!"

Satisfied, Yo Seob winked at her before leaving to brush his teeth. Soo Yun fell to the floor. What was he trying to do...?

----------------------------------------

Jun Hyung heard a knock on his door. "Come in." He looked at the person. "Oh it's you Allison."

"I wanted to ask you... about what you said yesterday night."

Jun Hyung chuckled and signaled for her to come sit beside him on his bed. She did so but the moment she settled down Jun Hyung climbed on top of her and kissed her on the lips. Allison was shock but there was no denying she enjoyed it. She kissed him back as she felt a smile form against her lips. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, "This was what I meant."

------------------------------------------

Vinny grabbed her backpack and left the house. She was heading to school early so she could have some time talk to the brats in her school. As she crossed the garden to flag a taxi she saw Hyun Seung already waiting in his car. She rolled her eyes and got in. 

"You know," Vinny said as he drove off, "You don't have to be awfully nice to me just cause you heard about my tragic past..." Vinny bit her lower lip. Thinking Allison still hurts.

Hyun Seung chuckled, "To be honest, I don't know why I'm doing all this things either. Maybe it's because you're the total opposite of me."

Vinny stared at the direction opposite of Hyun Seung, "Yeah cause you're Mr perfect."

---------------------------------------------

Xernie was once again typing away on her computer. She gulped down her energy drink as she looked at the new security system installed in Cube. "Pathetic." She hit a few buttons and in 1 minute, she had hacked Cube's system again. But of course, she immediately shut down the system after that. After all, she is part of Cube. She just wanted to let them know their system wasn't perfect.

"And once again the X hacker does it again~!"

Xernie rolled her eyes, what a pest. "What do you want Dong Woon."

Dong Woon laughed and settled down beside her, "Nothing, I'm just bored."

Xernie felt... restless. She had spent the entire night on her computer searching for more clues. She fell on Dong Woon's lap.

"Xernie?" Dong Woon had a worry tone in his voice. 

"I'm sorry.... I'm just... tired." 

Dong Woon said nothing and merely pat her head.

---------------------------

Hyun Ae sat on the balcony. She felt a bit down because of the murders. It was just... sad. 

Suddenly, a hand holding a piece of candy appeared in front of her. Her eyes lit up as she grabbed the candy and began eating it. "This is so good~ Thanks Gi Kwang!"

Gi Kwang took a sat beside her, "You knew it was me?" 

"Only you care so much about me~" She hugged him. "I'm just joking, I saw your reflection in my water~"

Gi Kwang chuckled and held Hyun Ae in his arms. "You're like the little sister I never had."

Hyun Ae smiled bitterly, she wanted to be more then that.

------------------------------------------

Doo Joon stared at Sonya who was putting on her make up. "You know, you're already perfect. No need to make yourself prettier and drive me crazy."

"Its part of work honey." She walked towards him and gave him a light peck on the cheek.

"Aish, there better not be erts at your work place."

"You're thinking too much. Come on let's go, I need a ride." Sonya pulled Doo Joon out of the room. Even though they had to face investigating all this horrible things, having each other made everything all right.