Reality

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

A/N: I screwed up big time with the posting OTL this is the actual chapter. Enjoy!

"Maybe I should give it to him now..." Hyun Ae toyed with the teal box in her hands. She smiled, recalling the contents of the box. "Let's see... He was happy that he won the battle and Hyun Seung's dinner so delicious, it is sure to cheer anyone up!" She giggled as her hair flowed in the wind one last time before she left the balcony.

---------------

Butterflies fluttered about in her stomach as she placed her hand on the door knob, ready to open it when suddenly she heard a moan.

"G-Gi Kwang oppa..."

The smile on Hyun Ae's face fell, why was there a girl in his room. Silently, she unlocked the door. The teal box fell from her hands and hit the floor with a loud thud. Horrified, she let out a loud scream, covering her ears, refusing to acknowledge the scene before her.

--------------

How long has it been since he last had a on his bed? Not once since he met Hyun Ae. He could never bring himself to touch her even if she was in his bed. He didn't go for other girls since it felt like betrayal.

Until now.

It wasn't betrayal. Hyun Ae had a boyfriend. Remembering that fact, his heart ached badly.

I have to get her out of my head.

This girl, what was her name? He never really did acknowledge his one night stands. He ran a hand through her hair and they started making out. Hyun Ae... He reached for her first button, undoing it quickly.

"G-Gi Kwang oppa..."

He knew this girl wasn't Hyun Ae but he was too heartbroken to give a damn.  He began undoing her second button but he didn't get far. A loud thud was heard outside his room followed by a loud scream.

A scream he was all too familiar with.

He ran and opened his door, praying that his worse fears wouldn't come true but... his prayers went unanswered. Hyun Ae stood before him, grabbing at her hair and screaming at the top of her lungs. This broke Gi Kwang. He tried to reach for her but she backed off.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"

"W-what's going on here!" Doo Joon demanded as he and the rest of the team came forward. The girls ran to Hyun Ae, with Sonya hugging her tightly. "Lee Gi Kwang!"

"It's not Gi Kwang oppa's fault!" A girl, who Hyun Seung recognized as one of the household maids, came out of Gi Kwang's room. "This girl disturbed our private moment!"

"Disturb?" Allison repeated after her, anger boiling up in her.

"YEAH! WHAT YOU GOT ON ME!" The girl walked towards Allison but Jun Hyung grabbed her by the wrist and locked her, causing unbearable pain in her wrist.

"You." Hyun Seung walked towards her, shadowing her, "GET OUT OF HERE NOW!"

Maybe it was the dangerous tone Hyun Seung shouted in. Maybe it was the death glares sent by the girls. The girl ran as fast as she could away from them.

"I can't believe you."

Everyone turned to look at Hyun Ae as she pushed Sonya away from her. "H-Hyun Ae...?" This side of Hyun Ae truly scared Soo Yun.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" Hyun Ae jumped over the railing and ran out through the front door.

"H-HYUN AE!" Yo Seob shouted. Too late, she was gone.

"...Why did you do this." Dong Woon was never the kind to be mad at someone but there was always a limit to everything and this was his limit to his patience with Gi Kwang.

Gi Kwang laughed, Was he losing his mind? "Does it really matter. SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND. WHY DOES SH-" He stopped when Vinny gave him a straight punch causing him to fall to the ground.

"GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT YOU BASTARD."

"W-what..."

Xernie picked up the teal box. "Here, this is for you."

Gi Kwang eyed her suspiciously. He opened the box and gasped. In it was a heart locket. He opened it to reveal two sentences.

I'm sorry. I love you.

"That day, she had the hair piece from the wedding at her hands. She was too embarrassed to tell you the truth so she lied." Gi kwang's eyes widened at Xernie's revelation.

"M-Master Jang!" A bodyguard ran towards them "I'm glad you are all here!"

"What is it Albido? Why do you look so flustered?"

"There were some guys with guns spotted in the forest nearby. We think they are here to kidnap you."

Forest...? Everyone's eyes widened. "HYUN AE!"