Stop

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

It was shocking really, to see one of them shoot Edmund. And it was even more shocking since this female was one of the people who killed Jun Hyung's parents. 

"W-what!? Alice!" The older man screamed.

Alice looked at them and smirked, "I'm sorry but I want out on this." The windows in the room opened up and one by one the men started to fall till only the 5 "masterminds" and Kenneth were left. Jun Hyung ran over to Hyun Seung and helped him up. 

"Are you ok?" He didn't reply.

"ALICE, ARE YOU BETRAYING US!?" Kenneth glared at her.

"Yes I am."

Kenneth smirked before starting to laugh like a maniac, "ARE YOU CRAZY!? THE TWO PEOPLE AT THE HOUSE ARE HELD HOSTAGE! DO YOU WANT TO RISK THEIR LIVES!?"

"Hostage? You mad bro?"

The big screen lit up to reveal Allison, Xernie and Dong Woon. Xernie and Dong Woon were heavily bandaged but Kenneth's henchman seemed to be in worse condition as they lay on the floor at the back, groaning in pain.

"W-WHAT!?"

Dong Woon smirked, "got out of the hospital awhile ago. Came here against doctors orders. Kicked ."

"Just give it up!" Allison growled. "Why do you do all this!? It's pointless!"

"You guys don't understand..." 

Everyone's attention was on Kenneth as Alice freed Sonya, helping her stand straight. Kenneth brought his hand to his face. "I got this burn when I was 10 years old when my house caught fire. I wanted to go for plastic surgery but my parents cared too much about scandals." He looked up at the skies. "Girls always shunned away from me. I thought that one day I will find someone who love me for who I am so I did a test."

"I was nice to the girls. I specifically chose those who had a hard life cause I thought they weren't as superficial as normal girls. I wore a mask so that the girl won't know me and I will arrange to meet her somewhere else. When I revealed who I am, they just screamed in fear at how ugly I look. My revenge? I killed them. This was suppose to be the final story, it was suppose to have a happy ending." Kenneth looked at Sonya with teary eyes. "This was suppose to be 'Beauty and The Beast'."

Hyun Seung glared at Kenneth through his bangs. "Belle loved Beast even though he looked like... a beast. You thought Sonya would be like that. You dragged your victims into this twisted game."

"Yes, yes I did. IT WILL ALL END NOW!" Kenneth yelled and pulled out a control from his pocket but it was immediately shot off. As the 4 other masterminds tried to approach him, they were shot down. "W-WHO GOES THERE!"

"Ummm as smart as you are, did you ever thought about who shot down your 20 odd henchman in here?" Xernie rolled her eyes. We opened the windows so that Yo Seob and Soo Yun could snipe you down you know?" Everyone looked up to see Soo Yun and Yo Seob waving from the tiny window.

"Damn it.. It's no use! The bomb will still go off in..."

"NO USE~! We already shut it down!" Another screen lighted up to reveal an injured Hyun Ae and Gi Kwang sticking out their tongue and holding a bunch of wires. "You !"

"N-no..." Kenneth collapsed to the ground as Doo Joon towered over him.

"It's over."