Unspoken Memories

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

"When I was 7, Vinny appeared at our doorstep. That was when my family started to break apart. My mum was Korean so she ran back to Korea as soon as I turned 12. Our dad went to find her. He sent us money regularly but we were left to fend for ourselves. I wanted to much to hate Vinny, but I couldn't"

-FLASHBACK-

Soo Yun was crying in her room, it's been a week since her mother left. "Why..." She sobbed. "Mummy..."

"I'm sorry."

Soo Yun looked up and Vinny stood before her. "You..." Soo Yun tackled her to the ground. "I HATE YOU!" Soo Yun was about to slap Vinny when she noticed something. 

She was crying.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." She kept repeating over and over.

It was then Soo Yun realized something, it wasn't Vinny's fault. It was those irresponsible adults. They are the reason why they were both crying.

Soo Yun helped Vinny up and hugged her as they cried together. Vinny just kept apologizing and apologizing.

-END FLASHBACK-

Soo Yun smiled, "We became closer then blood related sister." Yo Seob slung a reassuring arm around Soo Yun shoulder as Hyun Seung looked at Vinny's sleep form. Behing that strong facade was a fragile girl.

"In school we had a good friend, a classmate of Vinny's called... Alyssa."

----------------------

"Alyssa Wong was a good friend of Vinny Lai and Lai Soo Yoon. The Lai sisters eventually moved in with her as Alyssa's parents were overseas. She played the role of their mother, cooking for them and chasing them to do their homework but one day..." Doo Joon gulped, "Alyssa Wong was found dead in her own room."

---------------------

"When we got home that day, Vinny rushed to Alyssa's room only to find her handing by her hair and a noose, coated in honey."

Hyun Seung gulped, "The same scene..."

"Vinny went bersek. She was sent to the hospital where she lied unconscious for 3 days. When she woke up, she looked at me and said, "I'm going to avenge Alyssa.""

--------------------

"Around that time, Xernie hacked into Cube's system."

"What!? You're the one who hacked into the system? How old were you!" Dong Woon was just as shocked as everyone else.

"14." 

Ok... that girl was something else.

"As I was saying, Xernie hacked into Cube's system and Vinny who was researching on the Honey Suicides got in even though we shut down the system in 20 seconds."

--------------------

 "Sis had all the information she need. The murderer was a maniac who murdered anyone who called others honey. That was the only lead Cube had so far. But Vinny and I knew better. Alyssa only said "Thank, Honey~" to whoever helped her in school So the murderer was in our school. She started calling every other person honey."

"Risking her life like that..." Lee Joon shook his head.

"Her intentions were pure!" Soo Yun defended her sister. "She even told me not to get involved... One day, her form teacher called her out and told her that she for 1st for a maths test and wanted her to come collect her reward from him after school. Sis always had good grades but she didn't even study for that test.

------------------

"Vinny told Soo Yun to inform the Cube agents through the police and left. The teacher, Mr Tan, led her to the gym and ... he attacked her."

-------------------

"My sis never learnt proper fighting before but being a dancer, her reflexes were good. When I arrived at the gym, I had the gun we kept at home for protection in my hands. I shot his leg."

------------------

"Even before she had proper training, Soo Yun had a deadly aim. The target fell to the ground. The girls could have stopped there but..."

------------------

"Sis didn't. She just kept kicking and punching him."

-FLASHBACK- 

"YOU HATEFUL BASTARD!" Vinny kept punching his face. Slowly, she stood up. "You... YOU KILLED ALYSSA!" She kicked him hard in the stomach as he spat out blood.

-END FLASHBACK-

"Seeing that side of her was... scary. The guy survived only to be sentenced to death."

---------------------

"Both of them were free on one condition, they had to join Cube."

A/N: Each arc will probably the past of one person. That's how im gonna do it. But some of them don't have an outstanding past so... -evil plan- LOLOL