strike.

C.I.A : Cube Investigations Association

A/N: Will you guys support me if I join? http://x-clusive.sg/2011/08/15/tvn-kpop-star-hunt/ >: I WANT TO GO FOR TI BUT I HAVE NO CONFIDENCE!!!

--------------------------------------------------------

22:32 hours, South Team

Doo Joon, Sonya and Gi Kwang sprinted towards the shed. "YL, hold up!" Doo Joon immediately reacted to Xernie's words and pulled Sonya and Gi Kwang behind a tree. "4 man armed with sniping guns coming at you from 12 O' clock."

"Tch, troublesome..." Gi Kwang gritted his teeth. He had to get to Hyun Ae asap... "What are we going to do now! They're slowly closing in on us!"

"Haven't you heard?" Sonya smirked as she took the safety off her sniping gun. "Fight fire, with fire."

This was new to Doo Joon and Gi Kwang. Sonya looked... amused. With the help of Doo Joon and Gi Kwang, she got up a tree branch, unnoticed. "Xernie, tell me when they are within range of my gun."

"Targets coming in range in 3... 2... 1!" The moment the targets came into view, Sonya fire, striking down one of them in the skull and just as the other 3 spotted her, she shot them all down, either in the heart or a perfect headshot.

"W-woah..." Gi Kwang gulped. As serious as the situation was, he was currently.... terrified of Sonya. "H-hyung... Noona is scary..."

Doo Joon chuckled nervously. Yes she was.

----------------------------------------------------

22:36 hours, North Team

Hyun Seung walked forward cautiously. Why did Vinny ask him to do this... He heard a rustle in the bushes, go time huh?

"YAH!" A figure charged at him with a knife but before he could reach Hyun Seung, his knife clashed with a dagger, creating a sharp noise. Vinny had jumped down from the tree and blocked the attack. She kicked the attacker hard in his stomach, causing him to fall back. "Damn it..." You'll pay for this!" The attacker whistled and 5 more men armed with knifes joined him.

What they couldn't understand was why the couple were all smiles despite the dangerous situation.

VInny kicked the tree beside her and ran towards them. A sniping gun fell down from the tree and Hyun Seung grabbed it. As Vinny locked 2 guys in place, Hyun Seung shot them in the head. Quickly, he proceeded to snipe another guy who was coming at Vinny in the leg, immobilizing him. Taking the chance, Vinny stabbed the guy with the knife and kicked the remaining 3 guys towards Hyun Seung. He shot them before they came near and now they were all sprawled on the floor, dead or seriously injured.

"Why did I have to be the bait..."

"Quit you whining. We got them didn't we? Let's go!" Vinny pulled Hyun Seung deeper into the forest.

--------------------------------------------------

22:42 hours West Team

"Joker, don't go in too deep... I won't be able to cover you..."

"A1... You worry too much." Even though Jun Hyung couldn't see it, he knew Yo Seob was probably pouting or something. Suddenly, he heard footsteps and in a blink of the an eye, he was surrounded.

Jun Hyung waved his hands at his opponents, taunting them in the process. They charged at him. Jun Hyung grabbed the first guy by the wrist, locking him before kicking away a second guy, sending him flying towards the tree. He pushed the guy in his grasp towards the 3 oncoming enemies, sending them tumbling down. This was... way too easy.

"A1 I-"

"DIE!" Jun Hyung turned around quickly but he wasn't quick enough to stop the guy who was about to stab him when...

BANG.

His attacker fell to the ground revealing Yo Seob who was quite a distance away, smoke coming out from his gun mouth. Jun Hyung gave a low whistled and walked towards Yo Seob. "Nice."

"I told you to be careful!"

"Yeah yeah. Thanks." Jun Hyung smiled and continued on with Yo Seob following behind.

"You guys are doing this for the money." Dong Woon was being held down by 15 people and yes, he got caught. "But I didn't expect you guys to go so low." 

"W-what did you say!?"

"That girl you caught, she's only 13. Dong Woon sighed. Let the games begin. 

"...Are you serious?"

"Yeah, and she's just the maid." He smirked when he felt the grip around his wrist loosen. "LOTUS!" He shouted as he kicked his captor away. He was about to catch Dong Woon when he was shot in the head.

Slowly, he fell to the ground as the others stood there in shock. "W-what... AGH!" Yet another guy was shot down. And another; and another. 

Amidst the panicky crowd, Dong Woon striked, punching everyone within his reach hard in the stomach as 1 by 1 they fell to the ground due to the terrible pain in their stomachs or a head shot. Soon enough, they were all done.

"THAT WAS A DANGEROUS PLAN!" Doon Woon winced as he heard Allison scream into the earpiece.

"B-but Noona... it worked!"

"Only because Soo Yun is good at sniping and you're good at manipulating people!" As if on cue, Soo Yun jumped down from a tree. 

"Noona we got them so that's all that matters... Come on, we gotta get to Hyun Ae!" Dong Woon nodded and he and Soo Yun were off.

A/N: Tuition time ~A~