~ 8

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• Layla's POV •

I watched as Hajoon played with Aiden while Lena was next to him. Hajoon smiled and looked at Lena, who was just looking at Aiden. She looked at Hajoon then looked away.
 
"He's pretty big now since the last time I saw him." Hajoon said.
 
"Yeah.." Lena nodded. "He's pretty smart for an nine month year old. He learns very quickly."
 
"He got that from you probably. No way that can come from me." Hajoon laughed.
 
"He has.. I don't know.. your attitude." Lena said. "He gets very angry and fussy easily when i'm not around him."
 
"Does he know how to say any korean words?" Hajoon asked.
 
"No, but i'm going to put him in classes once he is around four or five." Lena said.
 
I looked at Aiden and he was playing around with Hajoon's phone. He looked at Lena and smiled. Lena smiled back at him and pinched his cheek. 
 
"So, how have you been?" Hajoon asked Lena.
 
"Um, pretty good I guess. You?" Lena asked.
 
"Pretty good." Hajoon nodded. "Are you adjusting well in South Korea?"
 
"Yeah, it feels normal." Lena said. "I have nice neighbors and everything and they help out a lot."
 
I sighed and looked around. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle. I walked back into the living room and sat down.
 
"What are you going to do for his birthday?" Hajoon asked.
 
"I don't know, i'm probably gonna invite people over and throw a small party for him." Lena shrugged. "But Soomin will probably spoil the crap out of him."
 
"Same old sister. She can't help spoiling young ones." Hajoon chuckled.
 
Aiden started to fuss up. Lena grabbed him from Hajoon and patted his back.
 
"He's always like this when people are around." Lena sighed.
 
"I should be heading home Lena." I grabbed my bag. "It was nice hanging out with you."
 
"You also eonni." Lena said.
 
"Mm, I should leave also." Hajoon said.
 
"Ah okay." Lena nodded. "I need to put Aiden to sleep anyway." 
 
"Bye Lena." I waved.
 
"Bye!" She waved back.
 
I sighed and walked out the door. I looked at Hajoon and glared at him.
 
"What?" He asked.
 
"Don't pretend you care for Aiden. You left them in the first place." I said.
 
"What if I do care for him?" Hajoon asked.
 
"Look, my little sister's life is on the line because of my psycho mother. I don't want her or Aiden getting hurt all over again. It's hard enough how I have to lie to her about her life." I mumbled.
 
 
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
I sighed and knocked on Kalena's door, with Jasmine and Wonwoo behind me. The door opened and she looked at us.
 
"Oh, hey." She said. "You guys disappeared suddenly. I thought I scared you."
 
"Oh aniyo, we just went to go visit Hansol, since you had a visitor." Jasmine said. "Can we come in?"
 
"Yeah, just be quiet. Aiden's sleeping right now." Kalena said.
 
All three of us walked in. I sighed quietly and looked around. I don't know how i'm suppose to keep control knowing that Kalena is right here in front of me. 
 
Kalena walked towards a door, probably Aiden's room, and looked in. She left a peak open and looked at us.
 
"Are any of you hungry?" She asked.
 
"Mm, what did you make?" Jasmine asked.
 
It took Kalena a moment to register what Jasmine said.
 
"I'm sorry, my korean is a little rough still." Kalena said. "I kinda just out also." 
 
"Oh, are you alright?" Jasmine asked.
 
"Yeah." Kalena nodded. "I made..um.."
 
Kalena kept blanking out. She sighed and shook her head.
 
"I'm sorry." Kalena apologized. "My mind keeps blanking out."
 
"Do you need to go to hospital? We can bring you there." Wonwoo asked.
 
"Ah ani." Kalena shook her head. "I probably need to.. um.. oh god."
 
"M-maybe you need some rest. We can leave." I spoke up.
 
"Ah..maybe I do.." Kalena said. "I can't talk tomorrow, I have work. I still need someone to watch Aiden."
 
"Really? Mm.." Jasmine looked at me. "Maybe Hansol can watch him!"
 
"Huh?" I looked at her. "N-no, I can't. Um..you see.."
 
I looked at Kalena and she was just staring at me. I stared back at her for a moment and tried to hold my smile back.
 
"Um..I would love to watch Aiden." I said.
 
"Really?" Kalena smiled. "Thank you so much!"
 
She hugged me and I smiled.
 
"Oh my god, i'm sorry." Kalena stepped back.
 
"Hehe..it's fine." I said. "You need to go rest."
 
"Yeah, thank you." Kalena smiled.
 
If she keeps giving me that smile, i'm going to die.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
MORE CREEPY HANSOL FOR KALENA. CAUSE SHE LOVES THIS DORK SO MUCH XD
 
 
 ♪  Author iamthestalker  ♪