~ 25

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• Kalena's POV •
 
I grabbed Aiden's bag and got off the train. Hansol walked next to me while holding Aiden.
 
"Wow.." I looked around.
 
"We're actually gonna stay here the whole week." Hansol said."The guys said they'll meet us at the hotel."
 
"Oh, so everyone came?" I asked.
 
"Yup." Hansol nodded."Let's get to the hotel."
 
 
"Kalenaa!" 
 
I looked around and saw a girl waving at me. I stared at her for a moment then noticed it was Layla. I smiled and waved at her. 
 
"Waah, it's glad to have you awake!" Layla smiled. "Is everything alright?"
 
"Everything is fine." I nodded. "What are you doing here?"
 
"Hm, Hansol invited me." Layla said. "But I want you to meet some people!"
 
"Who..?" I asked.
 
"Mm, our family." Layla smiled and looked behind her.
 
I followed her gaze and all I saw were people talking to each other. I stared at them for a moment and hid my face.
 
"Those are our siblings?" I asked.
 
"Yup." Layla chuckled. "Ah..so many. They want to meet you!" 
 
"Eh?" I looked at her."So much..I feel like i'm going to die.."
 
"Hm, go get some rest first. Were all going to have dinner together tonight." Layla patted my back.
 
I just nodded slowly. I looked back at Hansol, who was looking around and patting Aiden's back. He looked at me and smiled.
 
"Let's go." He told me.
 
 
I laid down on the bed next to Aiden, who was staring at the ceiling. He looked at me and smiled. 
 
"What?" I asked him.
 
"Mommy.." Aiden looked around. "Daddy?"
 
"Hm, daddy is in his room." I said."Do you want to see daddy?"
 
"Yes!" Aiden nodded.
 
I smiled and got off the bed. I grabbed Aiden and grabbed my hotel room card. I walked down the hallway and knocked on Hansol's door.
 
He opened it and looked at us. He smiled and looked at Aiden.
 
"Hm, Aiden wanted to see you." I told him.
 
"Really?" Hansol chuckled."Or did you want to me?"
 
"Yaah, you wish." I rolled my eyes.
 
"I wished already." Hansol tilted his head.
 
"Aish..pabo.." I mumbled.
 
Hansol smiled and grabbed Aiden. Aiden smiled and looked at me. I ruffled his hair and crossed my arms.
 
"Your going to stay with daddy until dinner?" I asked.
 
"Um.." Aiden nodded. "Yes!"
 
"Okay." I said while looking at Hansol. "Take care of him."
 
"I will." Hansol said.
 
I nodded and walked back towards the hotel room. I sighed and walked back into my room. I grabbed my luggage and opened it.
 
I guess should get ready for dinner.
 
 
• Jasmine's POV •
 
"Wow~" I cooed."Kalena looks pretty~"
 
"Haha, ew no." Kalena said as she fixed her shoes.
 
"Hm, our stepbrothers brought some friends along." I nudged her.
 
"Haha..no..." Kalena shook her head.
 
"Kalena! Where is Aiden's vest?" Hansol walked into her room.
 
"Vest?" Kalena asked as she looked through her luggage. 
 
Kalena pulled a small gray vest out and gave it to Hansol. Hansol put Aiden down and grabbed it. He put it on Aiden and buttoned it.
 
"Wow, such a cute family." I teased.
 
Kalena gave me a dead look. I laughed and nudged her. I took my phone out and checked the time. 
 
"Layla said we should meet her around seven thirty." I said. "It is..seven fifth teen."
 
"Oh, eonni, can you take a picture of Aiden and I?" Kalena asked."I need to get a new phone soon.."
 
"Ah sure." I smiled.
 
Kalena smiled happily and looked over at Aiden. Aiden smiled and ran towards her. Kalena grabbed him and held him up. 
 
"Cheese!" I chuckled.
 
I took the picture and smiled. Kalena looked at my phone and smiled.
 
"Thank you eonni." Kalena said."Aiden, are you ready to meet a whole bunch of your uncles and aunts?"
 
"Hm.." Aiden shook his head then looked away. Kalena fixed his hair then looked at me.
 
"Let's go before we get yelled at." I said.
 
 
"So, what did mom do to you guys?" One of our stepbrothers, Ashton, asked in english.
 
"Huh..there's a lot to say." I shrugged.
 
"Sold Jasmine. Arrange me into a marriage. Didn't care for Samuel. Kidnapped me. Drugged me. Made me lose my memory. Abuse." Kalena said while cutting her steak. 
 
"Mm..you three been in her life much longer then most of us." Ashton said.
 
"We didn't know she had so many other kids." Kalena replied back.
 
"I have the sense that you don't like us very much." Alanna said.
 
"I probably do.. I probably don't.." Kalena looked at her.
 
"Hehe..excuse Kalena, she has this thing she does when she meets new people." I spoke up.
 
"Well, you three are the last of the kids mom had." Airi said."I'm surprise Kalena has a son, especially at this young age."
 
I looked at Kalena and she was just trying to ignore Airi. I sighed and continue to eat.
 
"Airi just shut it." Layla spoke up."You don't know what these girls went through, they went through way more then we did."
 
"I'm just saying, if I have a sister who sleeps around then I think-"
 
Kalena stood up.
 
"I'm leaving." Kalena said.
 
Kalena walked away. I sighed and looked at Aiden, who was looking around. Hansol sighed and grabbed Aiden.
 
"I guess i'm leaving also." Hansol said."Thanks for dinner."
 
"Bye bye!" Aiden waved.
 
"Aish.." Layla shook her head."Why can't you keep your dang mouth shut and get to know your sisters before you judge them!"
 
Layla stood up and walked away. I scratched my neck and grabbed my purse.
 
"It was nice meeting you all..I guess." I mumbled then followed Layla.
 
 
• Wonwoo's POV •
 
"Kalena! Open the door!" Layla knocked on it. 
 
Jasmine sighed and crossed her arms. "Aish, Kalena! Talk to us!" Layla yelled.
 
"Are we sure she's in her room?" I asked.
 
"Where else would she go?" Jasmine asked. "Hm..we never been in this province before."
 
"Hansol still has Aiden, she's probably is in his room." I shrugged.
 
"Good thinking." Layla looked down the hall. "Which one is his room? We took like the whole floor."
 
"That one I think." I pointed to the door next door.
 
We walked over and knocked on the door. The door slowly opened and Hansol looked at us.
 
"Is Kalena here?" Layla asked.
 
"Yeah, she's playing with Aiden." Hansol nodded."Come in."
 
We walked in and looked around. Kalena was sitting on the couch and playing with Aiden. Aiden laughed and screamed loudly.
 
"Woaaah." Jasmine chuckled.
 
"Kalena, i'm sorry for Airi." Layla sat down.
 
"I just had to get out of there before I kill her." Kalena shrugged.
 
"You could've killed her." Jasmine sat down next to her. "We don't even know her and she thinks she has the right to say that about you."
 
"As long as she doesn't go up in my face talking about me, i'll be fine with her." Kalena said while putting Aiden on her lap.
 
"Aiden, your mommy is sad." Layla said.
 
Aiden looked at Kalena right away. Kalena smiled at him and shook her head.
 
"Mommy's fine." Kalena said. "Your aunts want to be mean."
 
Aiden smiled and looked away. I guess i'll leave them to talk. I walked into the small kitchen and just saw Hansol sitting there.
 
"So, while were here, are you going to ask Kalena to be yours again?" I asked while pulling a chair.
 
"Hm, she doesn't care if were friends." Hansol said."But I do want to be with her again."
 
"You also treat Aiden like your own son." I said."But maybe Kalena is just going to be stubborn again."
 
"I was planning how to ask her out.." Hansol looked towards the living room."That's why I brought her here."
 
"Well, she'll probably say yes." I said. "She looks like she still likes you."
 
"I hope." Hansol sighed.
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
I walked back into the living room and saw Kalena sitting there and putting Aiden to sleep. Kalena was just staring at the ground and patting Aiden's back. 
 
She doesn't even notice i'm standing right here. I walked towards the couch and sat down next to her. I looked at her and she look like she was falling asleep.
 
"Kalena.." I fixed her head before it can hit the couch.
 
It ended up laying on my shoulder. I sighed and looked at her. I looked at Aiden and he was still sleeping. I moved Kalena's head and grabbed Aiden. I put Aiden on the bed and then looked at Kalena.
 
Let's hope she is still light. 
 
I walked over and looked at Kalena, who was quietly sleeping. I lifted her up and walked towards the bed. I put her next to Aiden and then fixed the blanket. 
 
I sighed and stared at the two.
 
"So silly.." I mumbled then smiled.