~ 34

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• Kalena's POV •
 
Can't believe Hansol and I can sleep in the same room after even when we fight. But we always keep distance. 
 
For some reason, i'm scared of him now when he gets angry. Maybe i'm used to Hajoon's beatings when we fought. Would Hansol hurt me? He wouldn't, right? 
 
But it's been a year, everyone changed. Why was he acting so weird yesterday when I mentioned Dasul and Soomin? Ugh my head hurts. Where did that boy go? 
 
I sat up and fixed my hair. I looked around and heard someone talking outside. Wait, it's a girl. Chohee? I stood up and walked out of the room. I ran into the kitchen and saw Jasmine cooking. 
 
"Eonnie?" I asked. "What's happening?"
 
"Oh! Your finally awake! Go get washed up! Hansol and Aiden are already dressed up!" Jasmine smiled.
 
What?
 
 
 
 
• 3rd Person's POV • 
 
All of Seventeen and the girls met up at a restaurant after they had a picnic. Kalena looked around while holding Aiden then looked at Jasmine, who was fixing her heels.
 
"Why did we have to come again?" Kalena asked.
 
"Because were meeting Mr. and Mrs. Jeon." Jasmine told her. 
 
"Oh dear.." Kalena mumbled. 
 
"Eomma! Appa!" Wonwoo waved. 
 
"Oh Wonwoo, you brought all of your friends." Mrs.Jeon smiled. "Hello Jasmine, it's nice to see you again."
 
"You too eomma." Jasmine smiled. 
 
"Let's all go sit shall we?" Mr.Jeon said.
 
"Wu Jin isn't joining?" Wonwoo asked while he sat down.
 
"Your sister said she has other things to do." Mrs. Jeon moved her hands around.
 
After they all ordered, everyone started talking. "I find it weird how we just went on a picnic and were eating again." Doyoon said.
 
Everyone agreed and continue to talk. After getting their food served, they began to eat again and talk. Wonwoo coughed and looked around for Jasmine, who was talking to Kalena. Wonwoo stood up and walked behind Jasmine, and grabbed her hand.
 
"Hmm?" Jasmine looked at him. 
 
Wonwoo smiled and dragged her towards the front of the table. "Hey guys, I have to do something and I want you guys to hear." Wonwoo spoke up. 
 
Everyone quieted down and looked over. Jasmine stood there and looked at Wonwoo. 
 
"Ah Jasmine, it's been two years since I first met you, and i'm glad that day I bumped into you. I'm sorry for hurting you when you were always in trouble. I feel so stupid but now that I realize everything, I want you to be mine for the rest of our lives." Wonwoo kneeled down.
 
"Woaaah!" Everyone yelled. "Hold up!" Kalena stood up and smiled. She pulled out her phone to record the moment.
 
"You're so embarrassing!" Jasmine shook her head. "Sit your but down mother!" She laughed in English, making Kalena point her tongue out at her.
 
"Jasmine, the love of my life, will you marry me?" Wonwoo asked. 
 
Jasmine smiled and nodded. Wonwoo smiled and put the ring on her.  Jasmine hugged him and everyone started cheering. 
 
Hansol grabbed Kalena's hand from under the table while Kalena was cheering. Kalena looked at Hansol and smiled. 
 
"Kalena! Look!" Jasmine ran over and showed her the ring. 
 
Kalena stared at it and then widened her eyes.
 
"Is that diamond?" Kalena asked. 
 
"Yup." Jasmine smiled.
 
"Well as long as your happy, i'm happy." Kalena smiled."Now are you going to move out?" 
 
Jasmine just chuckled and nodded. "Hey, i'm not stupid to see that you and Hansol are going out again." Jasmine whispered to her. "But you're a good sister." 
 
Kalena smiled and patted Jasmine's back. "You're a good one also." Kalena chuckled.