~ 22

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• 3rd Person's POV •
 
Since a week past by, it came the wedding day. Kalena sat in her waiting room and tried to cover up her bruises and scars from cuts. Kalena sighed and fixed her hair.
 
"There is no way..I can hide these in time." Kalena mumbled.
 
"Hello dear!" Mom walked into the room. 
 
Kalena just sighed and continued to dab the powder onto her arms. Her mom put the gucci bag down onto one of the chairs and walked towards Kalena.
 
"If you're gonna be in here, mind as well help me cover these bruises up." Kalena said.
 
"Now dear, don't have to he cranky on your wedding day." Her mom grabbed another powder.
 
"You guys forced me into this marriage." Kalena mumbled. "I don't want to marry Hajoon."
 
"Dear this is for-" "Aiden's sake, I know.."
 
Kalena sighed and shook her head.
 
"I don't want to marry someone who I don't love." Kalena huffed.
 
"Lena, you are going to marry Hajoon wether you like it or not." Mom said. "Don't you want a family? Have more kids?"
 
Kalena sighed and mumbled something. The mom stood up and sighed.
 
"I need to get ready also, i'll be in my dressing room." She said.
 
 
 
 
• Jasmine's POV •
 
I walked down the hallway in my dress and sighed. I had to dye my hair a different color so no one would notice me. Well most of us had to. I walked into the chapel and looked around.
 
"Where is Layla?" Wonwoo asked me.
 
"I don't know.." I mumbled while looking around.
 
I saw Layla in the next room running around. She was already in her dress and heels, and she seemed worn out. I walked towards her and she was grabbing her phone.
 
"Layla." I spoke up.
 
She looked at me and stared at me for a moment.
 
"Oh my god, I was scared for a moment." Layla sighed in relief.
 
"Where's..Kalena?" I asked.
 
"She's getting ready still, she's hiding the bruises." Layla said.
 
"You know son.." I heard Mr. Jeon say. "Your girlfriend is to smart for you."
 
"I am aren't I?" I asked while glancing at Wonwoo.
 
"That's why she's mine, dad." Wonwoo said.
 
"Anyhow, Kim will notice me here." Mr.Jeon fixed his coat. "So if there is an outbreak, you all better back me up."
 
"We will, Mr.Jeon." I said.
 
"Jasmine, you're Wonwoo's girlfriend. You can call me dad." Mr.Jeon said. "Sooner or later, you're going to be my daughter."
 
"......" 
 
Layla just chuckled and nodded.
 
"Oh um..uh..Annyeonghaseyo, Mr.Jeon." Layla bowed. "Um..please don't think of me as a threat to your gang."
 
"You're Jasmine's sister right?" Mr.Jeon asked.
 
"..ne.." Layla nodded.
 
"You must be a very smart girl. A girl like you doesn't belong in the Kim gang." Mr.Jeon said.
 
"I'll keep an open mind about that." Layla said while glancing at me.
 
I chuckled and shrugged. 
 
"Well, should we all get into our places?" Mr.Jeon asked. "I'm ready to see old Kim again."
 
"Let's go." Wonwoo said.
 
Everyone walked out the door. I looked around and saw Hansol looking down the hall.
 
"If you want to go see Kalena, go before it's to late." I told him.
 
"I'll show you her room. She's probably already done." Layla said.
 
"Just be careful not to run into Hajoon." I said.
 
"Don't worry, that boy is to busy checking himself out." Layla rolled her eyes. "Besides, his dressing room is on the opposite side of the building. Let's go."
 
 
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
"Lena?" Layla knocked on the door.
 
Layla grabbed the handle and opened the door a little. She looked in and looked around.
 
"Woah, someone is looking good." Layla told me. "Okay go in, nobody is in there at the moment, i'll guard the door."
 
I nodded and took a deep breath in. I walked in and saw Kalena standing there and staring at the mirror. I smiled and walked towards her.
 
"Someone looks amazingly beautiful." I spoke up.
 
Kalena looked over my direction. She stared at me while I walked towards her.
 
"Hansol?" She asked. "Is that you?"
 
"The one and only." I stared at her. "You look amazing."
 
"Thank you." Kalena told me. "Why are you here? Aren't you scared?"
 
"Scared of what? Hajoon?" I asked.
 
Kalena nodded slowly. 
 
"I'm not scared of him." I told her. "You shouldn't be afraid to say no either."
 
Kalena looked towards the ground. She looked at me and sighed.
 
"I can't say no." Kalena said.
 
"Why?" I asked.
 
"If I dare to say no, they will hurt Aiden, and they will kill me." Kalena said.
 
"But if you say yes, Hajoon is going to hurt you, physically and mentally." I told her.
 
"Hansol, I know you aren't afraid of Hajoon or his gang." Kalena said. "But Mr.Kim is scary. You should leave before you get hurt. Also, it's not like he already ually hurt me.."
 
"I'm not leaving you here to get hurt also." I told grabbed her arm.
 
"Ow." She winced.
 
I looked at her arm. It looks perfectly normal. I moved my finger around her arm and a purple mark appeared. I looked at her and she just stared at her arm.
 
"What did he do to you?" I asked.
 
"Hansol, i'm fine." Kalena said. 
 
"You're not fine. Your getting hurt, i'm not letting you get hurt any longer." I told her."Where else did he hit you!?"
 
"Please don't shout." Kalena told me."I'm really sensitive right now.."
 
I stared at her for awhile. I wiped a little spot on her cheek and another mark appeared. I looked at her and she was staring at me.
 
"Hansol-" "Be quiet."
 
She seemed scared that I was gonna hurt her. I leaned in and kissed her. 
 
 
 
 
• Wonwoo's POV •
 
"Oh this is going to be fun." Chan clapped behind me.
 
"Are you that happy to fight?" Jasmine looked at him.
 
"Wonwoo kept disregarding the fights. It's been a month. I want to fight." Chan said.
 
"Ah we will, don't worry." I told him. "As long as my dad gives us the signal."
 
"Oh son, you guys will get to fight." Dad said. "Where is that old Kim?"
 
"He's going to walk Kalena down the aisle." Jasmine said. "Layla is going to be up front."
 
I looked around and saw Hansol taking a seat.
 
"What took you so long?" Jasmine asked him. "You guys fight?"
 
"Eh..um..we fought.." Hansol said nervously. "But not verbally." He his lips.
 
"Choi Hansol." Jasmine grabbed his collar. "You want to die?" 
 
"My baby has been gone for a year and she comes back then suddenly disappears and reappears again. I want a kiss." Hansol said.
 
"More like a make out session." Jasmine pushed him away. "Byeontae!"
 
"Yaaah!" Hansol yelled.
 
We all laughed at Hansol. Hansol sighed and mumbled something. 
 
"Wedding's starting." Dad said."Stand up..however many people are in this group."
 
We all stood up and the piano started playing. The door opened someone walked in. It was Kalena and Mr.Kim. Kalena was staring at the ground and I can tell Mr.Kim was talking to her. More like threatening. 
 
As Kalena reached the front, everyone sat down. I looked around and saw Layla, who was staring at the ground.
 
"Man, I thought at Kalena's wedding, I would be up front. She'd be marrying Hansol. None of this would happen..man.." Jasmine told me.
 
I just chuckled quietly.
 
"If this plan goes well, that wedding will probably happen." I told her.
 
"Ah..I can't wait till she regains her memory.." Jasmine said and put her head on my shoulder.
 
"Would you two be quiet, i'm trying to watch a beautiful wedding before we ruin it." Dad told me. 
 
Oh he's too excited. I sat back and continued to watch. It took awhile before I heard 'I do' from Kalena. 
 
"If anyone objects, say it now or forever hold in your peace." The priest looked around. 
 
"I object!" Jasmine stood up.
 
"I object!" I stood up.
 
Who knows how many 'I objects' came into the room. My dad was last to say and he stood up.
 
"Well, isn't is Jeon." Mr.Kim stood up.
 
"Kim." Dad walked in the aisle."It's been awhile."
 
"Why are you here? I see you brought the next generation gang, mine is here now." Kim said.
 
A bunch of other people stood up.
 
"Look Kim, we don't want to fight." Dad said.
 
"Whaaaat?" Chan mumbled."Old man..tricked me.."
 
"We want to make an offering." Jeon said. "We shall let our next generation gang talk since we are no longer leaders; Wonwoo?"
 
I walked into the aisle and stood next to him. 
 
"Oh.. so your son is the next leader?" Mr.Kim asked. "Layla."
 
Layla walked down towards us. 
 
"Huh? A girl as your new leader? Layla.." Dad nodded slowly.
 
Layla just glanced at him then looked at me.
 
"What do you want?" She asked me. 
 
"We want Kalena and Aiden." I told her.
 
"Why do you need them for?" Layla asked. "Can't you see Kalena should get married to Hajoon because they have a kid together?"
 
"Your basically forcing Kalena into a marriage that she doesn't want any part in." I said. "Let her and Aiden go."
 
It became silent. 
 
"Can we fight noooow?!" I heard Chan asked.
 
"Ah Mr.Kim, speaking of Kalena and Aiden." Layla looked at him."Maybe..you guys should've hid the antidote, a little more easier."
 
Layla smirked and walked next to me.
 
"Guys!" Layla yelled.
 
"Go ahead." I smirked.
 
"Yes!" Chan yelled.
 
The whole room became a ruckus. I looked at Dad and he was just standing there and defending himself, where did Mr.Kim go?
 
I looked around and saw Jasmine beating some girls from the Kim gang up, and a couple of guys. I smiled and join in on the fight.
 
 
 
 
• 3rd Person's POV •
 
Everyone was fighting and screaming. Hearing the sound of agony run across the room. Jasmine looked around after knocking a guy out. 
 
She couldn't find Wonwoo. 
 
"Wonwoo?!" Jasmine yelled.
 
Jasmine punched two people and looked around.
 
"Wonwoo!" Jasmine became worried. 
 
Someone grabbed Jasmine's arm. Jasmine screamed and turned around, to see Wonwoo.
 
"Oppa!" Jasmine hugged him."You scared me."
 
"I saw what you did, that's my girl." Wonwoo ruffled her hair."Let's fight."
 
"I wouldn't do that if I were you Jeon!" 
 
Everyone stopped what they were doing. Seventeen looked over towards the front and saw Hajoon pointing a gun towards Kalena's head. 
 
"Do one more thing, i'll pull the trigger." Hajoon said.
 
"Put the gun down or I kill you." Layla pointed a gun at him.
 
The whole room became silent. Jasmine looked around and saw Hansol walking towards the front.
 
"Hajoon.." Hansol said."Don't kill Kalena..kill me instead."
 
"What!" Kalena yelled.
 
"Kalena don't you dare move or I will pull the trigger." Hajoon said.
 
Layla looked around and stared at me, she gave me a confused look. I shrugged and looked back at Hansol.
 
"I know you don't want to hurt Kalena, you want to hurt me." Hansol said.
 
"Hansol! Don't!" Kalena yelled.
 
"Shut up Kalena!" Hajoon yelled.
 
Layla held the gun closer to Hajoon's face. 
 
"You can kill me..if you don't hurt Kalena or Aiden." Hansol said."Just don't hurt them."
 
"Kill me also." Jasmine walked next to Hansol."I rather die and let my baby sister live."
 
"Jasmine, what are you doing?" Wonwoo asked her.
 
"I'm sorry." Jasmine told him.
 
Wonwoo stared at her in shock. Layla fiddled with the injection needle in her hand, behind her back. Layla nodded at Hansol. Hansol ran towards Hajoon and tackled him. Jasmine smirked and looked at her mother.
 
"Hi mom. Are you ready for a long rest?" Jasmine asked.
 
Layla handed her a needle and ran off towards Kalena. 
 
"Goodnight Mom." Jasmine injected the orange fluid into her mother. 
 
Jasmine dropped the the needle and sighed. Her mother fell down, unconscious. Wonwoo grabbed Jasmine's arm and pulled her into a hug.
 
"You crazy girl." Wonwoo mumbled.
 
"I know oppa." Jasmine said. "Go help Hansol, i'll go help Layla."
 
Wonwoo nodded and ran off. Jasmine ran off down the hall. Jasmine opened the fuse box and stared at it.
 
"Well..mind as well turn them all off." Jasmine mumbled as she pressed the red button.
 
All the lights turned off. Everything was silent. 
 
"AHHH!!"