~ 52

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

 

"Daaaaaaddy?!" Aiden looked around the house. Hansol ran down the stairs and stared at him. "Daddy!" Aiden ran towards him. 

Kalena laughed while Hansol grabbed Aiden. "Been gone for too long, right?" Kalena asked. 

Aiden looked at Kalena and smiled. "Dork." Kalena told him.

Hansol chuckled and put Aiden down. Hansol hugged Kalena and smiled. 

"Where's Hyesu?" Kalena asked while looking around. 

"She's coming later." Hansol told her. "Um.." Aiden tugged on Kalena's hand. 

"What buddy?" Kalena looked at him.

"I see room?" Aiden looked at Hansol. Kalena looked at Hansol and Hansol chuckled. "Let's go buddy." Hansol told him. "Kalena, there's something for you in the kitchen."

"I swear if you bought me mcdonalds, I will freak." Kalena walked away. 

Hansol brought Aiden upstairs while Kalena walked into the kitchen. Kalena grabbed the letter on the counter and read it. 

Kalena looked at the box next to it and grabbed it. She opened it and smiled. 

 


• Hansol's POV •


Kalena sat outside with Aiden and Hyesu while I was inside. I heard the door open and Wonwoo came walking in with the dog I told him to pick up from the pet shelter.

"Thanks hyung." I told him while grabbing the puppy.

"No problem." He told me. "So is she finally staying for good because we can't keep chasing after her while Jasmine is pregnant."

"I'll make sure she stays hyung." I chuckled.

"Better." Wonwoo pointed at me. "I gotta go now and clean myself up before I get allergies."

Wonwoo hyung left while I put the puppy down. I walked towards the back door and looked out. "Hey you three, can you come inside?" I asked.

Kalena put Aiden and Hyesu down, then they ran towards me as if I had candy. Kalena chuckled while walking towards me. 

"Doggy!" The two screamed. I smiled while Kalena punched my arm lightly. Aiden laughed happily while the puppy jumped on him and started his face while Hyesu was hiding behind me.

"Oh my god Hansol." Kalena gave me a look.

"What?" I asked. "You don't want to have babies so I got us a puppy.."

"I already have a baby you babo." Kalena laughed while looking at Hyesu. "Come on Hyesu, I'll protect from the puppy."

Hyesu grabbed Kalena's hand and slowly walked towards the puppy. I chuckled while I watched the three of them play. 

 


I walked into the room and Kalena was laying there, staring at the ceiling. I chuckled while she looked at me.  

"What?" She asked. I shrugged while walking towards the bed. I laid down next to her and she sighed. "Hey, you promise me that this will be the absolute last time you do something so crazy." I told her. 

"Pfft, as if." Kalena told me.

"Hmm? Do I have to do this for you to make you promise?" I chuckled while tickling her. 

"Hansol! Stop!" Kalena laughed while I continued to tickle her. "Okay! Okay! I promise!" 

I laughed and stared at her while she wiped her tears away. "You wish you hadn't done that." Kalena told me.

"Wae?" I asked. Kalena poked my sides and I started laughing like a maniac. Curse my ticklishness. 

"See! That's why you don't mess with me." Kalena laughed while tickling my back. "I know you very well Hansol!"

I just laughed and started crying, trying to make her stop. I flipped her over and grabbed her hands. "Babo." She growled at me. 

"I know I am." I smirked. Kalena smiled and hit my cheek slightly. 

"It's good to be back?" I asked. 

"A lot." Kalena told me. I smiled and kissed her cheek. 

 


• Jasmine's POV •


I laid my head on Wonwoo's chest and we just laid there. Wonwoo my hair while I sighed. 

"So.. he got her a puppy?" I asked plainly.

"Correction. He got them a puppy." Wonwoo chuckled.

"Why?" I asked. Wonwoo shrugged while looking around. "Maybe because they aren't married yet and Kalena doesn't want to have more children." Wonwoo told me.

I chuckled while staring at the tv. "When's their official date?" I asked. 

"Hansol told me it was in July." Wonwoo replied.

"Their wedding is going to be so beautiful." I told him.

"Ours will be better." Wonwoo mumbled. I hit his chest and he laughed. 

"Can't believe it's been..four years." Wonwoo told me.

"Crazy.." I told him. "Everything we've been through.."

"Let's hope everything now gets better." He smiled.

 


• Kalena's POV •


I missed home. A place where my (idiot) lover is at. My siblings. My family. 

Hansol and I, we didn't officially get married in France. It's not like we did.

He just asked me to marry him again. Hansol, the dork and he is. Hajoon and I, I don't know.

We aren't enemies. We aren't friend-enemies. But, I let him see his son. He has changed. Even though that shot my sister and boyfriend. 

Honestly I think the relationship between Hansol and Hajoon has grown. They're friends. They both did that handshake that I still don't understand with guys when Hajoon came to pick up Aiden for the weekend. 

As for Chohee and I, we became friends. Hyesu, I love her. I accept her as a real daughter.  

Now my new puppy is my new baby. Cuter than Hansol. Aiden is cuter than both of the though. My son will always be number one in my heart. 

Hansol and I sat at the beach together. Woo. Nineteen years old and still a long way to go. 

Passed many deaths. Many threats. Four years later, here we are. 

"Hansol?" I mumbled. Hansol looked at me and I stared at him. 

"Please tell me what in the world happened this past year with you and Hajoon." I told him. 

Hansol chuckled and fixed my hair. "You'll find out soon." He told me.

I rolled my eyes and laid down on the blanket. Hansol laid down next to me and hugged me. 

We fell asleep at the beach. I don't know how or why. 

But it was peaceful, for once. 

 

You guys seriously mean so much to me. I looked back at all the comments and you guys made me laugh and smile so much. 
I just want to thank everyone who has been here since the beginning and survived our crazy story plot & fluffiness haha. 
I seriously looveeee you guys so much!
I'm so sorry we haven't been updating but I've been writing lately for this fic and we have amazing chapters coming soon. 
I made author Iamthestalkerr & co-author Kittycatgoesrawr cry from the chapter I wrote last night and i'm prepared to make them cry even more. 

I'm prepared to make you guys cry too. 
I love you guys. (: 

- ohsnapkiddo