~ 28

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• Kalena's POV •
 
I wiped my hands and heard someone knocking on the door loudly. I threw my napkin away and ran towards the door. I opened it and someone hugged me.
 
"Jasmine?" I asked. "What happened?"
 
"K-Kalena!" She cried.
 
I looked around and sighed. I shut the door and patted Jasmine's back awkwardly.
 
"Eonni, can we go to the couch?" I asked. 
 
She sat on the couch and wiped her eyes. I sighed and thought for a moment. 
 
"What's wrong with Jasmine?" Hansol asked.
 
"I don't even know." I said. "Let me talk to her first."
 
I walked into the living room and sat down next to her.  
 
"What happened?" I asked.
 
"Wonwoo.." Jasmine mumbled.
 
"Wonwoo..what?" I asked.
 
"He cheated on me, Kalena!" Jasmine cried.
 
"WHAT!" I yelled and stood up.
 
Okay anger isn't going to go down. I sighed and sat down.
 
"I don't know what to do." Jasmine said. "What did you do when you got cheated on?"
 
"By..who?" I asked. "Junhong, Hansol or Hajoon?"
 
"..all." Jasmine shrugged.
 
"It does hurt eonni." I said. "But your not me, who could hold some type of anger in at times. But unless you want to beat them up, I don't know what else to do except crying."
 
"You've been in more relationships then me.." Jasmine sighed. "This hurts."
 
"Well you have Wonwoo have been dating for almost two years.." I said. "Where it comes to me i've been in the on and off relationships."
 
"But you still love Hansol?" Jasmine asked.
 
"I don't know my feelings anymore eonni, going to a new life back to the old one is still rushing around." I told her. "Who is this girl?" 
 
"I don't even know." Jasmine shrugged. "I can't even think."
 
"You had a long day, so mind as well just stay here." I said. "Aiden!"
 
Aiden ran out from the play room and ran towards me. I grabbed him and put him on my lap.
 
"Look at auntie." I said. "She's sad."
 
"Auntieeeee." Aiden said.
 
"Aiden.." Jasmine grabbed him and hugged him. "You're a good boy. Don't ever play with girls hearts or auntie will be mad."
 
"Pfft, he hasn't met any girls yet." I said. "We can be forever alone together.."
 
"Ugh..I need to sleep." Jasmine sighed.
 
"You can go sleep in my room then.." I said. "I'll find somewhere else to sleep."
 
Jasmine nodded and put Aiden down. She walked towards the stairs while I stared at Aiden.
 
"Mommy?" Aiden looked at me. "Are you mad?"
 
"Yes I am.." I tried to say it calmly. "Aiden, stay with Hansol. Mommy will be right back."
 
 
• Jasmine's POV •
 
I walked downstairs and saw Aiden sitting on the couch, staring at the tv. I looked around and I didn't see Kalena anywhere.
 
"Aiden, where is your mom?" I asked.
 
"Mommy went out." Aiden told me.
 
"Went out?" I asked. "Do you know where she went?"
 
"No.." Aiden shook his head."Mommy was mad."
 
Uh-oh. I heard the front door open. I looked over and saw Hansol walking in.
 
"Do you know where Kalena is?" We both asked at the same time."No!" 
 
I sighed and looked around, then I thought of something. I looked at Hansol and said, "Don't tell me she went to go beat up Wonwoo." 
 
Hansol stared at me dumbfounded. The front door opened loudly. I looked over and saw Kalena walking in.
 
"Yaaaah! Kalena!" I yelled while running towards her.
 
She didn't look at me. "Kalena!" I looked at her. "H-hey.." I made her look at me. She got beat up. 
 
WHO BEAT MY SISTER UP?
 
"Kalena! What happened!?" I yelled. "Where did you go? Who did this? Tell me!"
 
Kalena didn't answer me and walked away. I sighed and looked at her figure, that was walking towards the bathroom. I looked at Hansol and he was sitting on the couch with Aiden. 
 
Oyy..this couple.
 
 
I stared at my phone while it was buzzing on and off. I sighed and laid down. I'm mad as ever. I turned my phone off and put it onto the nightstand. 
 
Where is Kalena sleeping tonight? Aiden's room? No..On the couch? Maybe. Hansol's room..no..I don't think so. 
 
Ugh whatever. It feels so empty. Crying isn't going to help. Your wasting your energy and life on one boy Jasmine.
 
Kalena has gone through it lots of time. If she can do it, you can also. Even if it means I have to go through it alone.
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
I looked down towards the living room and saw Kalena just sitting there and staring at the tv. She's watching a freaking sad drama. 
 
This girl and her no emotions face. All she is doing is staring at it while the drama is at a sad part. Okay whatever. I'm not gonna complain about it. 
 
I walked downstairs and sat next to her on the couch. She didn't move or look at me. She stared at the tv and held onto the remote. 
 
I looked at her and she had a cut on her lips and bruises around her cheeks. She doesn't even look like she was trying to defend herself. She had a bandage on her forehead, under her bangs. She looked at me then back at the tv.
 
"Do you want something?" She asked.
 
"Who beat you up?" I asked.
 
"I don't wanna talk about it." Kalena said while crossing her arms.
 
"Look at yourself Kalena, your not the same Kalena as you were before. You can't even defend yourself anymore." I said. 
 
"I changed a lot, okay." Kalena said sternly."I changed a lot after we broke up, that Kalena doesn't fight anymore. That Kalena doesn't have a shell anymore. But that Kalena, wasn't even in love with Hajoon."
 
I just stared at her. "Who were you in love with then?" I asked.
 
"I was in love with someone who broke my heart a year ago." Kalena told me. "And I still love him after everything he's done."