~ 3

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

 

• Hansol's POV •

I limped out of the elevator and sighed. That stupid Kim gang, always messing with us at the worst times. I saw the girl from earlier holding a bag and taking her keys out. She looked at me then back at her keys, then back at me.

"Oh my god! Do you need help?" She asked me.

"Oh, um..it's nothing." I said.

"Please? I don't like seeing people hurt." She said.

"Sure.. I guess." I shrugged.

She looked relieved. I limped to her door while she unlocked it. She opened the door and helped me in. I looked around and her apartment was nice. She put the bag onto the counter and looked around.

I looked around and saw a baby sleeping on a small bed.

"Is that a baby?" I asked her.

"Oh..um..yeah." She nodded slowly.

"Haha, he's cute." I said.

She just nodded and took her coat off. I stared at him and tilted my head. He reminds me of Kalena. He has her nose and lips. I sat down on the chair across and continued to stare at the baby.

I looked back at the girl and she looked at me. Wait a minute, Kalena?! No, it can't be, but then.. She has the same lips, nose, and eyes. Oh my god what is this. This is weird.

"Thank you.. uh.." I started saying.

"Oh I forgot, my name is Lena." She told me.

Wait what, Lena?

 

 

I walked back to my apartment flat and laid in bed.

I sighed and stared at the ceiling. I can't even think about it, i'm so confused. I don't know. Lena and Kalena have the same facial features. I don't know! Gah! I can't get her out of my mind now.

I turned around but ended off falling off the bed. I sighed and rubbed my head. This is going to be a long night.

 

 

• Wonwoo's POV •

I woke up and looked around, Jasmine wasn't laying next to me. I sat up and looked around. I saw her standing outside on the balcony letting the breeze go through her hair. I got out of bed and walked behind her. I hugged her from behind and looked at her.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I asked her.

"Everything oppa." Jasmine mumbled.

I looked at her and took her hand.

"Hm..let's go get ready." I told her.

"Where are we going?" Jasmine asked.

"On a picnic, you need to get your emotions out." I told her.

 

 

We laid there in the slow breeze. We ate and finished the lunch Jasmine packed us.

I stared at Jasmine, who was falling asleep in my arms. I chuckled and fixed her hair. Her phone chimed saying she got a message.

I grabbed it and checked who texted her. It was Layla, telling her to meet at the café not too far from here. I looked at Jasmine and she was peacefully sleeping.

I shook her shoulder and she moved a little.

"Hm? Oppa?" She mumbled.

"You go sleep in the car while I go buy us some food for the house." I told her.

"Um..okay." Jasmine hugged me tighter.

Ah so adorable. I grabbed her and carried her towards the car.

I walked into the café and looked around. I saw a brunette chick sitting in the corner alone and fixing her hat and sunglasses. I walked over and slid into the booth seat across from her.

"Now, who are you to my Jasmine?" I asked.

 

 

 

 

 

Since this chapter was so short, here's some Seventeen.

 

 

Like I said, that's only some. lol. (:

 

♪  Author iamthestalker  ♪