~ 29

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• 3rd Person POV •
 
Hansol stared at Kalena, who was just staring at the the tv still. She was trying to hold in the tears that are threatening to fall out. 
 
"I still love you..I don't know why either." Kalena mumbled, her voice cracky. 
 
"I never stopped loving you." Hansol said. "I probably won't ever stop either."
 
"If you still loved me, why did you even break up with me?" Kalena asked. "You ended up breaking it even more when you went out with Chohee."
 
"I was confused.." Hansol sighed. "My world was breaking apart, I rarely ever saw you after we broke up. You never came around when Jasmine and Wonwoo came to hang out.." 
 
"Maybe because I didn't want my heart breaking even more then it already was." Kalena told him sternly. "It took me a month, a month, to change myself then I find out the day I was going to talk to you again, I found out that your going out with freaking Chohee."
 
"You were going to talk to me again?" Hansol asked.
 
"I wanted to start over." Kalena shut her eyes. "But after that, I didn't bother to try anything anymore."
 
"Why did you go out with Hajoon then?" Hansol asked.
 
"We had this talk a freaking year ago Hansol." Kalena mumbled. "If none of this didn't happen, we wouldn't be here. I wouldn't have Aiden, I wouldn't have all these problems following me."
 
Kalena shut her eyes and let a tear escape. "But if you didn't kiss me that one day, I wouldn't even have any of this. My life is a living reality of hell and I can't bare with it anymore."
 
"Kalena, I just want to know.." Hansol huffed."If we can ever be together again?"
 
"We can, but not right now." Kalena mumbled. "I have to think of Aiden first. He's the only thing I have left of Lena. But he's now part Kalena. This past year has been an adventure but now, I just want it stop following me."
 
"If you want it stop, we can try together." Hansol told her."You can't do this alone."
 
Kalena started breaking down right there. Hansol hugged her and shut his eyes. "I'm sorry for everything.." Hansol mumbled. 
 
 
• Jasmine's POV •
 
I sat in the living room while everyone was still asleep. I'm still wondering where Kalena went to go sleep. I stared out the window while the snow was falling. 
 
Snow. It's almost Christmas. What am I gonna do on Christmas? I haven't celebrated Christmas in two years. Hm. I miss baking cookies with Samuel and threatening Kalena that i'll throw her expensive gifts at her. 
 
I smiled to myself and sat back. Maybe we should go buy a Christmas tree and let Aiden play around with it. What should I get him? He is turning one soon. 
 
"Mommyyy!" Aiden yelled.
 
Oh-uh. I stood up and ran towards Aiden's room. I opened the door and Aiden was trying to get out of his crib. "Aw, Aiden.." I mumbled while grabbing him.
 
"Auntieeee, where is mommy?" Aiden asked while looking around.
 
"Your mommy is still sleeping." I told him. "Let's go play downstairs."
 
I walked down the stairs and put Aiden down. He ran off instantly to his play room. I smiled and went to go sit on the couch. Aiden, he's very quiet now. How can such a cute little boy be the son of Hajoon and Kalena. 
 
I swear i'm going to kill Hajoon if he MY SISTER. Hm, so I wonder if they did it unintentionally or was is . Lena and Kalena, two different people in the same body.
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
I stared at Kalena while she was still sleeping so peacefully. I smiled at her and fixed her hair that was covering her face. 
 
"Hansol?" Kalena mumbled.
 
"Hm?" I hummed.
 
"Pabo.." She mumbled while turning around. 
 
I chuckled and fixed the blanket. I hugged Kalena while continue to sleep. "Yah Hansol.." Kalena mumbled.
 
"What? You don't like this?" I asked, smirking.
 
"Wipe the smirk off your face." She told me. "Before I will."
 
"I'm not scared of you." I told her.
 
Kalena grabbed the pillow she was laying on and hit me in the face. "Yaaaaaah." I mumbled.
 
"Just because you're my boyfriend again doesn't mean you can push my buttons." Kalena said while laying her head back down. 
 
Hehe boyfriend. "What happened to oppa?" I asked. "I'm not calling you oppa ever again." Kalena said.
 
"Whyyyy?" I pouted.
 
"Your going to have to earn the oppa title again." Kalena told me. Aw man, it took me a long time for her to call me oppa. Well, at least she calls me Pabo still. 
 
"Are you still calling me pabo?" I asked while moving around.
 
"Unless you piss me off." Kalena mumbled."Then yes."
 
"Okay, I like that better then oppa." I smiled. 
 
Kalena mumbled something and tried to go back to sleep. I shut my eyes and held onto Kalena's hand. 
 
"Hansol," Kalena spoke up."Don't tell Jasmine were back together."
 
"Why?" I asked. 
 
"Wonwoo cheated on her.." Kalena told me. "She's really hurt right now and I don't want her to feel so sad every time she sees us all happy." 
 
"Arasso, I won't tell her." I said. "Wait..hyung cheated on her?!" 
 
 
• Kalena's POV •
 
"Uh-oh!" I laughed and clapped. 
 
I was playing outside in the snow with Aiden. He fell but at least it wasn't his face. I helped him up and smiled. 
 
"Mommy! I'm cold!" Aiden smiled while standing up.
 
"It's getting slippery out here." I chuckled. "Let's go inside, it's cold."
 
"Okay!" Aiden nodded.
 
I grabbed Aiden and walked back into the house. Luckily we turned the heat on. I took Aiden's boots off and put him down.
 
"Daddy!" Aiden ran towards Hansol. 
 
"Woah, did you have fun outside?" Hansol grabbed him and held him.
 
"Yes!" Aiden nodded. I took my coat off and put it in the closet. I looked around for Jasmine, but I didn't see her anywhere.
 
"Hansol, do you know where Jasmine is?" I asked.
 
"Hm, no." Hansol shook his head. I nodded and thought for a moment. Where would this girl go? 
 
"Can I use your phone?" I asked.
 
"Go ahead." Hansol nodded.
 
I ran up the stairs and looked in my room first, nothing. I sighed and walked into Hansol's room. I grabbed his phone off the bed and dialed Jasmine's number.
 
"Pick up the phone Jasmine." I said while looking around.
 
After three beeps, she finally picked up.
 
"Eonnie?" I asked.
 
"Hm, Kalena?" Jasmine asked.
 
"Where are you?" I asked while sitting on the bed.
 
"Oh, Ricky oppa invited me out." Jasmine said casually. "Wae?"
 
"I'm just worried.." I sighed.
 
"Don't be worried about me Kalena. I'm fine, if i'm in trouble, i'll call. Anyway, Ricky oppa will protect me." Jasmine said happily.
 
"Just..don't get hurt and be careful." I told her.
 
"Ne, I will. Oh um, do you mind getting Samuel today when he gets off school?" Jasmine asked.
 
"Oh yeah, sure. I need to go to the grocery store anyway." I said. "Bye eonnie."
 
"Bye Kalena~" 
 
I put the phone down and looked around. I haven't seen Teen Top in awhile also. They suddenly reappeared. I sighed and stared at the ground.
 
 
• 3rd Person's POV 
 
Kalena looked around the aisle while holding Aiden. Aiden was looking around curiously.
 
"Hm.." Kalena hummed."Aiden, what do you think is good?"
 
"Um.." Aiden looked over.
 
"Let's come back later and go look at something else." Kalena smiled and walked down the aisle. 
 
Kalena walked towards the drinks and grabbed the milk. She sighed and continue to look for more drinks.
 
"Auntie?" Aiden asked.
 
Kalena looked at him then glanced where he was looking. "Soomin?" Kalena asked.
 
The girl next to them looked over. Soomin stared at her and gasped. "Lena!" 
 
"Um..I go by Kalena now..I guess.." Kalena said while walking towards her.
 
"Oh." Soomin nodded slowly.
 
"Who are you here with? It's been awhile since I saw you. You didn't even come to my own wedding." Kalena said.
 
"I'm with Dasul oppa." Soomin smiled. "Wedding? You got married? To who?"
 
"You didn't know?" Kalena asked. "Well..your brother tried forcing me into a marriage with him. But I kinda rejected the day of the wedding." 
 
"Oh, I wasn't invited..I don't really talk to Hajoon or my father.." Soomin looked around. "I guess you know how they are."
 
"I had enough with Hajoon." Kalena said. "Aiden's scared of him. Your father really scares me also." 
 
"Ah yeah. Both scary." Soomin nodded. 
 
"Babe! I lost you!" A guy ran behind her."Wait..Kalena?"
 
"Hi..Dasul." Kalena told him.
 
"Wait..you two met before?" Soomin asked.
 
"Yeah.." Dasul nodded. "We went to high school together, until she.."
 
"Until I died.." Kalena nodded slowly.
 
"Died?" Soomin asked. "I'm confused oppa."
 
"It's a long story." Kalena told her. "If we can ever hang out one day, i'll tell you."
 
"You don't have your phone no more?" Soomin asked.
 
"Aniyo. Your brother broke it." Kalena shook her head.
 
"Kalena?" 
 
Kalena turned around and saw Hajoon. Kalena gulped and step back. 
 
"Hajoon.." Kalena mumbled.
 
Hajoon looked at Aiden, who was staring at him. "Hi Aiden." Hajoon waved. 
 
Aiden hugged Kalena tightly. Kalena sighed and looked at Hajoon. Dasul grabbed Soomin's arm and dragged her out from the store.
 
"Oppa! What the heck!" Soomin yelled. "What is going on!?"
 
"I can't tell you." Dasul mumbled.
 
"Oppa! My close friend is in there! Tell me what is up!" Soomin yelled while yanking her arm away. "Hajoon is scary, and knowing what he has done to Lena before, I won't let her bare with that anymore. You're turning more like your sister!" 
 
Dasul sighed and ran his hand through his hair. He looked at Soomin, who was staring at him curiously. 
 
"Do you remember someone name Choi Hansol?" Dasul asked.