~ 5

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

 

• Layla's POV •

I walked into the hideout and everyone was just the same, being plain old lazy. The usual, Hajoon was in the corner playing pool while some random girls he picked up at the club surrounded him.

 

I looked towards the left and saw infinite playing games on the tv. The girls were in their usual corner doing their nails and gossiping. The rest of the guys were spread out.

I walked into the actual training room and set my bag down. I turned the blasting music on and started punching the rattered punching bag. I let out my anger and frustration as memories replayed in my head.

I remember waking up one night and seeing mom about to give away Jasmine and Kalena just because she was in debt.

Instead I told them to take me in, I wanted Jasmine and Kalena to be free. Mother didn't even care about any of us at the time, poor Samuel. I wonder how he is now. How old is he again? 7? He doesn't even know me, I only saw him when he was two months old.

I sighed and kicked the punching bag. I remember the day Mr.Kim asked me to be the leader. But freaking Hajoon wanted to be a baby about it.

I could've been the leader to this lazy gang. I could've brought success.

I sighed and continue to kick the punching bag. Now, how am I going to get Kalena to meet with Jasmine.

How did I get into such a mess?

 

 

• Jasmine's POV •

After working out at the gym with Wonwoo, we wanted to go eat some ice cream. I sighed and stared at the table.

Two girls in the booth next to us were squealing and talking real loud.

"Those girls next to us are annoying." I mumbled.

"Hm?" Wonwoo asked.

"I'm just a little annoyed right now." I said.

"Oh.." Wonwoo nodded. "I keep thinking how your sister will react when we ask her to be part of the gang.."

"I wonder how long she has been in the Kim gang. Hm... but we already have B.A.P as a secret back up group.." I told him.

"I really want to see the look on Hajoon's face when he finds out you and Layla are related." Wonwoo said. "I need a picture of that.."

"Tch, crazy oppa." I chuckled.

"I wonder how he treats his gang members, does he treat them like family or like crap? Hm.." Wonwoo continued to think.

I chuckled at his silliness. I sighed and looked around.

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom." I told him.

"Okay." He nodded. "Oh, I really want to see what he does when he finds out we have secret members."

Oh keep fantasying. I stood up and turned around too quickly that someone's ice cream got on my shirt.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" A girl yelled.

"Ah, it's also my fault for turning around to quickly." I said while grabbing some napkins.

"Aish, i'm so sorry, here let me pay for your ice cream and your dry cleaning." She said while grabbing her purse. "Here's my phone number, i'll pay for everything."

I looked at her and she just dug into her purse. I stared at her and she looked so familiar. Dark red hair, black tips. Big eyes.. Wait, KALENA?!

"Mommy!"

I looked at the next booth and saw a little boy staring at her. She.. She has a kid?! Mommy??

"U-um you don't have to." I shook my head.

"I insist." She took her wallet out.

"Um Miss, it's alright. I think you should keep that money for yourself." Wonwoo stood next to me. "Let's go Jasmine."

Wonwoo grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the shop. I looked at him and sighed.

"That was Kalena, huh?" He asked.

"Yeah." I looked back into the store. "That's Kalena."

 

 

• Wonwoo's POV •

I looked over at Jasmine and she was staring intensely at her phone. I looked at Samuel and he was just eating quietly and not noticing what's going on.

He looked up and looked at Jasmine.

"Noona! You look like you came back from the dead, what happened?" He asked.

"Huh?" Jasmine looked at him. "Repeat that."

"Did I say something wrong?" Samuel asked.

"Samuel, just go to your room." I told him.

"Geez, I thought living with you guys was going to be fun but your acting like a mom and dad to me." Samuel got off the chair.

Diva much? After Samuel went to his room, I shook Jasmine's arm.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Should I call her?" Jasmine asked. "I don't know.. she might think i'm a creep."

"Well, if you want to call her, go ahead." I said. "This is your sister.."

Jasmine sighed and grabbed her phone. Jasmine dialed the number and put it on speaker. It took a couple of rings.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Oh hey, um, this is the girl you spilled ice cream on earlier. I didn't get your name. Sorry." Jasmine said.

"Oh! Hello! My name is Lena by the way."

"Hi, my name is Jasmine. Um, my boyfriend, Wonwoo, is right here listening, is that fine?" Jasmine asked.

"Of course, do I need to pay your bill?"

"Oh aniyo, that's alright. I was actually wondering if you would like to join us for lunch tomorrow?" Jasmine asked.

"Lunch? Um, maybe..do you guys mind if I bring my son?"

Well that was straight forward.

"Ah! That won't be a problem." Jasmine said.

"Okay, thank you. I have to go."

"Arasso, bye Lena." Jasmine hung up.

"So, what are we going to talk to her about?" I asked.

"I'm gonna call Layla up, and she is going to explain everything." Jasmine said.

 

 

 

 

 

WE IS GOING TO MEET UP WITH LENAAA~!

WOAHHHHHH~~~

 

 

 ♪  Author iamthestalker  ♪