~ 11

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

 

• Jasmine's POV •

 

I stared at Hajoon then looked at Layla. I looked back at Hajoon and tilted my head.
 
"What do you want with Samuel?" I asked. 
 
"Samuel? Pfft, I was talking about Kalena." Hajoon smirked.
 
Shoot.
 
"Kalena? Why did you bring her up when she has been dead for a year?" I crossed my arms.
 
Hajoon started to laugh. I gave him a weird look and looked at Layla, who just facepalm. 
 
"YAH!" I yelled."Don't laugh at the death of someone you jerk!"
 
Hajoon walked towards me and grabbed my collar. 
 
"Don't play around with me Jasmine, I know your lying, you don't know how long it took me to find my own son!" Hajoon glared at me.
 
"SON!?" Everyone yelled.
 
Hansol pushed Hajoon towards the ground and started to beat him up.
 
"Guys, get Samuel and Dongjin out now!" Wonwoo yelled.
 
"Oh this is going to be fun." I mumbled while cracking my knuckles.
 
 
 
 
• 3rd Person's POV •
 
Jasmine ran through the crowd and started hitting the girls. Everyone was fighting, excluding Layla, who was just standing there.
 
Layla sighed and stared at her nails.
 
"Boy..I need a manicure." Layla mumbled."This is getting crazy."
 
Layla grabbed the gun out of her pocket and held it in the air, then pulled the trigger three times.
 
Everyone stopped what they were doing. 
 
"We don't want the cops on us tonight. Let's go." Layla put her gun down."We all can talk later."
 
"I swear I will kill you if you hurt Kalena or her kid" Hansol told Hajoon.
 
 
 
 
Seventeen and Jasmine all walked back to their hangout. Jasmine sighed and tried to think about everything. 
 
"I think we put Kalena in more danger." Jasmine said.
 
"What do you mean?" Wonwoo asked.
 
"Fighting with Hajoon and his gang, they know that we know everything about Kalena now." Jasmine said.
 
"Your sister won't let them hurt her, right?" Wonwoo asked.
 
"I don't know.." I shrugged.
 
"We are still confused over here." Mingyu spoke up.
 
"We'll talk when we get to the hangout." Wonwoo said.
 
 
 
 
"If Kalena is alive, how come she doesn't remember anything?" Jisoo asked.
 
"When I asked her why she couldn't remember anything, she told me she couldn't remember anything from when she was seventeen and younger." Jasmine said."She only remembered the car crash and when she woke up, she saw our mother."
 
"Your mother did something to Kalena? What does she even want her for?" Seokmin asked.
 
"She's probably in debt again, i'm wondering how she even got out of jail." Jasmine shook her head. "But if Kalena has Aiden, Aiden has Hajoon's blood, Hajoon is rich, that's what my mom wants. The money."
 
"Noona, was that Layla?" Samuel asked."The one you told me about?"
 
Jasmine nodded and sighed.
 
"It's been..almost sixteen years since Layla disappeared.." Jasmine looked down at her hands."She never told me why she left either."
 
"Who's Layla?" Seungchol asked.
 
"Our older, half sister. She was the one with the blonde ombre hair and blue eyes." Jasmine said."She's half white so it kinda explains everything."
 
"How old is she?" MingMing asked.
 
"I think she would be around..twenty..three?" Jasmine thought for a moment."Yeah, she's four years older." 
 
"Dang, she doesn't look like she's in her twenties." Wonwoo said.
 
"She has blood of a mix baby, of course she's gorgeous." I hit his chest.
 
"Can we see Kalena again?" Chan asked.
 
"Well you can but just don't throw random things at her." Jasmine said.
 
"We can see noona again!?" Dongjin asked.
 
"Mm, someone has to ask her if she wants to hang out." Jasmine eyed Hansol.
 
"You guys .." Hansol mumbled. "Fine, i'll ask her tomorrow when I watch Aiden again."
 
"Oh~ your watching your soon to be son again?" Jasmine teased.
 
"Haha." Hansol rolled his eyes.
 
"I can't wait till Kalena regains her memory, we can tease you two all we can again." Jasmine clapped.
 
 
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
I walked out of the elevator and saw Kalena holding Aiden, while she was trying to open the door. Aiden saw me and waved.
 
"Daddy!" He yelled.
 
Kalena looked at him then looked at me.
 
"Oh Hi Hansol." Kalena said.
 
"Hey." I waved."Hi Aiden."
 
Aiden waved at me and tried to get out of Kalena's arms. Kalena chuckled and put him down. I kneeled down and Aiden ran towards me.
 
"Where did you go today?" I asked him.
 
"Outside." He pointed.
 
"I brought him to the night market with me, we had to go get some things." Kalena said. "Is everything all right with your friends?"
 
"Huh?" I looked at her. "Oh yeah, the guys..just didn't have money to pay for their meal.."
 
I looked back at Aiden, who was staring at Kalena. He looked at me and tilted his head. What is this little boy thinking?
 
"Oh, I wanted to ask you if you and Aiden would want to hang out this weekend at the amusement park with my friends." I looked at Kalena.
 
"Really?" Kalena asked. "Hm.."
 
"Park?!" Aiden looked at me."Mommy! Park!" 
 
Kalena chuckled and sighed.
 
"I guess that's a yes then." Kalena smiled.
 
Aiden clapped and grabbed a small bag. 
 
"I go now." Aiden told me.
 
I chuckled and ruffled his hair.
 
"See you tomorrow." I told him.
 
Kalena opened the door and Aiden ran inside. Kalena grabbed another two bags off the ground and looked at me.
 
"Thanks Hansol." She said.
 
"It's no problem." I said.
 
She nodded and walked back into the apartment. I smiled and walked down the hall.
 
She has no idea how crazy she is making me go.
 
 
 
 
 
Hello my minions.
I'm ready to make your bias list go crazy.
make you flip tables.
let your feels explode
and many more.
mwahahahaha. (;
 
 
 
there's more..don't worry *Smirk*
this isn't what I meant
 
Author Iamthestalker doesn't have Internet at the moment, so author troll kiddo will be talking and updating for the time being. (:
okay bye. 
 
~ Co-author OhSnapKiddo ~