~ 13

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

"Wow, i've never been to one of these before." Lena said as she looked around curiously. 
 
"Really?" Hansol asked.
 
"Ne." Lena nodded.
 
"Hey, Wonwoo and I can go watch Aiden while you enjoy your first festival." Jasmine spoke up.
 
"Are you sure? It's Aiden first festival also." Lena asked.
 
"Yeah, Jasmine always wanted to hang out with a kid for a day. We all can meet up later." Wonwoo nodded.
 
"Little kids always have the most fun." Jasmine nodded.
 
"Hm..Aiden, do you want to go with your aunt and uncle?" Lena asked.
 
Aiden looked around then back at Lena. He smiled and nodded.
 
"Arasso. Be good boy, okay? Don't run away from them." Lena smiled.
 
Jasmine clapped and grabbed Aiden.
 
"You guys have fun!" Wonwoo yelled."We'll call you when we want to meet up!"
 
"Okay!" Hansol yelled back.
 
 
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
"Hm, you really never got to do any of this stuff?" I asked.
 
"Ani, ever since Aiden was born, I barely got time to go out with my friends." Kalena shook her head. 
 
"Ah.." I nodded."French Fry?"
 
Kalena nodded and grabbed a french fry off the plate. She bit it and looked around. I stared at her and smiled. I grabbed a napkin and wiped the side of . 
 
"Thank you.." She said shyly. 
 
I smiled and nodded. I grabbed a french fry and held it in front of her. She stared at it then held one in front of my face. 
 
"You're weird." She told me.
 
I chuckled and bit the french fry she held in front of my face. She chuckled and bit the one I was holding.
 
"Your so weird yet it's cute." She told me.
 
"So you think i'm cute?" I asked.
 
"Mmhm." She nodded.
 
She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at her but I feel like i'm blushing. Aw man.
 
 
 
 
"This is so scary." Kalena told me as we walked through the haunted house.
 
Only three minutes in this thing yet were scared to our pants. I moved the flashlight that they gave us around. I pointed it at Kalena then she looked at me.
 
"What?" She asked.
 
"Hehe nothing." I smiled while moving it back in front of us.
 
Something made a loud noise and Kalena screamed while I tried to do self-defense. 
 
"Oh my god, i'm never going in any of these again." I mumbled."Lena?"
 
"I'm right here." I heard her say.
 
I moved the flashlight around and she was standing in front of a statue. Creepy statue. I grabbed her hand and continued to walk.
 
I feel that spark in my hand again. 
 
"Where are the other people in this stupid house?" Lena asked as she looked around.
 
Haha she's getting angry, so cute.
 
"Probably ran back out." I said while moving the flashlight around. 
 
"Can we just run ou-AH!" She hugged me. 
 
"Woah, what happened?" I asked.
 
"Something touched me." Lena said while looking around."I want to leave."
 
"Same here, let's just run." I said. 
 
 
 
 
After all that scary business, we walked around and see what was there. We played some games and I won her a mashimaro stuff animal.
 
"Well so then I-" Kalena bumped into me.
 
I looked at her and then she looked at me. We stared at each other for a moment then I leaned in to kiss her.
 
Ring. Ring. Ring. 
 
Kalena pushed me and I awkwardly grabbed my phone. I stared at it and it was that couple. 
 
I shall get my revenge. 
 
 
 
 
Who dares the hanlena, huh? -.-"
- co-author OhSnapKiddo -