~ 48

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed
 
 
The nurses and doctors ran in while Kalena just stood there. Hansol stared at her and looked around, confused.
 
"Miss, you have to go outside!" The nurse tried bringing Kalena out of the room.
 
"Wait! What are you going to do to him!?" Kalena asked as the nurse shut the door. Kalena leaned against the wall and started crying. Kalena sat on the chair and tried to hold her tears in. 
 
"Hansol..oh my god..what have I done?" Kalena asked while crying.
 
 
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
After the doctors and nurses left, the room felt empty. I looked around and stared at the monitor next to me.
 
"Hey Sol!" Someone yelled.
 
I looked over and saw the guys staring at me. I scanned them and waved. "Where's Wonwoo hyung?" I asked while sitting up.
 
"He went to go see Jasmine first." Seungcheol hyung shrugged and sat down. "Where's Kalena?"
 
"Who's Kalena?" I asked. The guys stared at me like as if I was a criminal. "What?" I asked.
 
"Hansol.. Kalena's your fiancé." Jisoo told me. "You really don't know who Kalena is?"
 
"Her name.. doesn't come into my mind." I shook my head.
 
The door opened and a girl walked in. She looked around then awkwardly waved. "Chohee, what are you doing here?" Soonyoung asked.
 
"Uh, Kalena called me. She told me Hansol was in the hospital and that she needed me." Chohee looked around. "Where is Kalena?"
 
"That's what were wondering.." Doyoon sighed. "Maybe she went to go see Jasmine?" 
 
"I did see a girl..in here. One of the nurses pushed her out.." I told the guys. "Could that be Kalena?"
 
"Yeah.." Junghan nodded. "Someone call-" The door opened and Wonwoo hyung walked in. He looked around and sat down.
 
"Why is everyone so..shh?" He asked.
 
"Was Kalena in Jasmine's room?" Mingyu hyung asked.
 
"Ani." Wonwoo shook his head. "Jasmine just woke up, the doctor is checking on her so I couldn't go in. Nobody was in there." 
 
"Where could this girl go then?" Chohee asked. "I'll go ask one of the nurses."
 
 
 
 
 
• Kalena's POV •
 
"Because of you I had to drug him! He won't remember me nor anybody else!" I yelled at Hajoon. "Why did you shoot him!?"
 
"Kalena, I didn't mean too! Something came over me!" Hajoon sighed.
 
"You're stupid enough to shoot yourself! You shot Hansol and my sister!" I cried and looked around. 
 
"I swear, i'll get the antidote for you." Hajoon told me.
 
"Don't bother.." I told him in pain. "I'm leaving Seoul. I'm leaving Korea. I'm going back to America with Aiden."
 
"Kalena, you have no one else in America! You can't just leave Hansol and Jasmine when they need you!" Hajoon told me. 0"I know i'm stupid, but if you leave..Hansol will end up finding another girl. Another fiancé and wife. Do you want that to happen?!"
 
"I have no choice!" I yelled. "I already put him in so much pain I can't bear with it anymore! I'm leaving!"
 
"What about Jasmine? Huh?" Hajoon asked me.
 
"She has Wonwoo. She doesn't need me anymore." I told him pitifully. "I'll tell Aiden you said hi.."
 
 
 
 
I walked into the hospital room with Aiden and saw Chohee sitting next to Hansol. The two of them were laughing. Chohee looked at me and waved.
 
"Hey! Everyone was wondering where you went." Chohee told me.
 
"I had to go talk to someone.." I told her while looking around.
 
"Hi auntie." Aiden waved at Chohee and sat down on the chair. Chohee smiled and waved back at him. I sat down and rubbed my eyes.
 
"You look like you haven't gotten any sleep." Chohee told me.
 
"I look like a zombie.." I told her. "I was up all night worrying over here..then I left to go check up on Jasmine. I went to go talk to Hajoon, then went home to clean."
 
"Oh, I heard he shot himself? Is he alright?" Chohee asked.
 
"The idiot is alive.." I told her boringly. "He got to go home this morning.."
 
"Why are they keeping Hansol and Jasmine here for so long then?" Chohee asked.
 
"I don't know.." I sighed and fixed Aiden's hair. "I should leave."
 
"Wait, where are you going? You should stay here." Chohee asked while standing up.
 
"I have a plane to catch." I told her.
 
"Plane..?" Chohee asked. "Wait Kalena, you can't be leaving..you shouldn't."
 
I looked at Hansol and he was staring at me. I carried Aiden and sighed. "It's best if we leave.." I told her.
 
 
 
 
• Wonwoo's POV •
 
"Can you grab that?" Jasmine pointed at a water bottle. I handed it to her and she smiled. 
 
"Thank you." She told me and opened it. "How long will we be in here?"
 
"I don't know." I sighed. "Are you hungry?"
 
"Ani." She shook her head. I nodded and stared at the tv. I looked over at Jasmine and she was staring at her phone. 
 
I rested my head against my hand and tapped my foot. There is nothing to do in this freaking hospital. I grabbed my phone and looked through it. "Do you know who this is?" 
 
I looked over at Jasmine and she was holding her phone towards me. I grabbed it and stared at it. "That's Kalena, your sister." I told her.
 
"Where is Kalena?" Jasmine asked.
 
"I don't know..no one has heard from her." I shrugged.
 
"Your name is Wonwoo..right?" She asked.
 
I nodded and she smiled. Jasmine looked back at her pictures and continued to scroll through them. 
 
"Wonwoo..the doctor told me I lost my baby." Jasmine told me. "I was pregnant?"
 
"Say what? Pregnant?" I dropped my phone.
 
WAIT SHE WAS WHAT NOW? I stood up and was about to ask a bunch of questions when Chohee walked in.
 
"Wonwoo, Kalena left." She told me. "Kalena's going back to America with Aiden."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wonwoo was NOT the only one to freak out.
Just saying.
 
~iamthestalker