~ 30

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• Jasmine's POV •
 
"It just hurts a lot Ricky oppa." I sighed. "I tried asking Kalena but she says that the way she handles it won't be good for me."
 
"Well knowing Kalena, it won't." Ricky shook his head while looking around. I sighed and nodded. I looked around and looked into an ally, and saw two people fighting. 
 
I stopped and stared at the person. Wonwoo? I saw Wonwoo push the guy and looked around. He looked at me and stared at me for a moment. "What's wrong Min?" Ricky asked me.
 
"Jasmine?" Wonwoo walked towards us. "Ricky.."
 
"Oh Wonwoo.." Ricky oppa said slowly. Wonwoo looked at me then looked at Ricky. "Let's fight Ricky." 
 
"Huh?" Ricky oppa asked confused. I stood up straight and crossed my arms. 
 
"I'll fight you."
 
 
 
 
• Kalena's POV •
 
"Hey, where's Aiden?" Hansol walked next to me. 
 
"Hm.." I said while scanning the play area."Aiden!"  
 
"Yes mommy?" Aiden ran out from behind the slide. "Daddy!"
 
"Hey buddy, ready to go home?" Hansol asked while grabbing Aiden's jacket from me.
 
"Really?" Aiden asked as he ran towards us. 
 
"Yup." Hansol nodded while putting Aiden's jacket on him. "But, your uncles want to see you so were going to see them first."
 
"Okay daddy." Aiden smiled. Hansol smiled and carried him. I fixed my sweater and looked at Soomin, who was sitting at a table. 
 
"Are you going to be fine watching him alone?" I asked Hansol. 
 
"Yup~" Hansol nodded. "But then you owe me something."
 
"Owe you what?" I asked him."I'm not calling you oppa yet."
 
"Aw.." Hansol pouted."Fine, i'll think of something else.."
 
"That's it?" I asked boringly.
 
Hansol smirked. I just gave him a look and pushed him lightly. BYEONTAE!!! "Oh here, I got you a phone." Hansol handed it to me.
 
"You didn't have to get me one.." I said while grabbing it. 
 
"You need a phone." Hansol smiled and kissed my cheek. "I'll see you at home."
 
"Bye." I smiled and wiped my cheek.
 
I put my phone in my pocket and walked towards Soomin. "Who's that?" Soomin asked me when I sat down.
 
"Oh..uhm..he's just a really close pabo." I smiled. 
 
"Oh," she nodded."What's his name?"
 
"Hansol." I told her. 
 
Soomin dropped her phone. I looked at her weirdly while she grabbed it. "Is something wrong?" I asked.
 
"Uh no, I just remembered it's Dasul's mom's birthday.." Soomin said."I have to go buy a gift and go to their house."
 
"Oh, it's fine." I said."It was nice seeing you again."
 
"You also, wait, Hansol gave you a phone right?" Soomin asked.
 
"Oh yeah." I nodded while taking it out."Here, give me your number again."
 
 
I was walking towards the bus stop when my phone rang. I grabbed it from my pocket and answered it. "What do you want pabo?" I asked. 
 
"Well hi honey." Hansol chuckled. 
 
"Weirdo, what do you want?" I smiled.
 
"Can you come down to the hideout? I need you to come get Aiden. Er, I have some business to take care of.." Hansol said.
 
"Okay, i'm at the bus stop right now." I said while looking around. 
 
 
 
 
• Layla's POV •
 
Kalena walked in and grabbed Aiden from Hansol. She smiled at Aiden and looked around. She saw me and stared at me. 
 
"Eonnie?" She walked towards me."What are you doing here?"
 
I moved over and looked behind me. Wonwoo was sitting right there. He was beaten up. Bruise on his cheek, bleeding lips, messed up hair, almost black eye, red eyes.
 
"Woah.. What happened?" Kalena asked. 
 
 
 
 
• Ricky's POV •
 
I patted Jasmine's back while she was crying her eyes out. I sighed and looked around at the guys, who were awkwardly sitting around us. 
 
I sighed and looked back at Chanhee hyung, who was wagging his finger at me to go over there. I walked over and stood in front of him.
 
"What happened?"
 
 
 
 
 
Since it was a short chapter, triple update today! 
- Co-Author Ohsnapkiddo -