Author's Note From OhSnapKiddo

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

Hey SM17E Family!

It's kiddo here..um..i'm just gonna say that on Sept.3, school started for author Iamthestalker and I. I entered as a freshman and author Iamthestalker entered as a sophmore. 

We are going to put the fic on hiatus for the time being because of school, though it is the third week of school, we already have so much homework and test already tossed at us that we need to complete and pass. I have a big writing test that I need to pass in order to graduate, though it is towards the ends of year test, I have to pass it. Also statewide test, MCA's, classes to get my credits and much more. I have to have atleast 60 credits to graduate and by the end of the year I need about 16 credits in order to pass the year. 

We also have to work together in order to get the ideas for the fic. I'm just gonna say i'm killing her with the chapters I write alone without her ideas. Kekeke. 

Also please give a warm welcome to our newest author, KittyCatGoesRawr. She is a good friends of ours and is going to help us with color-coding and updating. ^^

Please don't be upset! 

We love you all so much for sticking with us! I'm so so sorry for the lack of updates! 

After hiatus, better updates will be coming! 

 

- Co-Author OhSnapKiddo