~ 42

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• Third Person's POV •
 
"Eonnie, what are you doing here so early?" Kalena asked as she rubbed her eyes.
 
"We're going shopping!" Jasmine smiled.
 
"For what?" Kalena asked tiredly.
 
"Didn't Hansol tell you? Were going to California for vacation!" Jasmine chuckled.
 
"We kinda got into a fight last night. So we didn't talk much." Kalena mumbled while shutting the door. 
 
"Do I need to yell at him?" Jasmine asked.
 
"No, no." Kalena shook her head. "Just let me go clean up first then we can go to the mall."
 
"Alright.." Jasmine nodded.
 
 
"Mommy, where are you going?" Aiden asked Kalena.
 
"I'm going to the mall with your aunt." Kalena said while fixing her purse. "Do you two want anything?"
 
"I don't want anything auntie." Hyesu shook her head.
 
"Me also." Aiden nodded.
 
"Arasso." Kalena smiled. "Be good you two." 
 
"We will!" The two ran off. 
 
"Do you want anything from the mall Hansol?" Kalena asked. 
 
"Nope, i'm fine.." Hansol said while walking past.
 
Kalena gave him a look then looked back at Jasmine.
 
"So annoying." Kalena told her.
 
Jasmine just chuckled and shrugged.
 
"Kaja, we have a lot of shopping to do!" Jasmine walked out of the house. 
 
Kalena nodded and grabbed her keys off the hook. 
 
"Hey wait." Hansol walked over. "I forgot to give you something."
 
"Will it make me want to slap you?" Kalena asked while slipping her shoes on. 
 
"Depends on how much you love me." Hansol chuckled.
 
Kalena looked at him while fixing her hair. Hansol walked over and kissed her forehead. 
 
"What was that for?" Kalena asked. 
 
"Something. Go. Jasmine is waiting for you." Hansol told her.
 
"Pabo has gotten even weirder.." Kalena whispered while walking out the door. 
 
 
• Jasmine's POV •
 
"So what did you and Hansol fight about last night?" I asked.
 
"Did I ever tell you I had a daughter?" Kalena asked.
 
"You did?!" I asked.
 
"Yeah, Mia. She died awhile ago from heart failure.." Kalena said while looking through the racks.
 
"How come you never talk about her?" I asked. 
 
"I don't know.." Kalena sighed. "She died in my arms that night. I cried so much because I lost someone again. That is why I cared so much when I found about Hyesu."
 
"So I guess he found out about your marriage?" I asked.
 
"Yeah.." Kalena nodded. "He did.."
 
"So did he like..try to kill you?" I asked.
 
"He probably wanted to." Kalena said while grabbing a shirt. "Then I confronted him about beating Chohee up."
 
"He did what?!" I yelled.
 
"He beat Chohee up, explains why she has Hyesu." Kalena said casually. 
 
How can she be so calm? I'm freaking out over here! 
 
"What happened after that?" I asked.
 
"We told each other every secret that we shouldn't hide from each other." Kalena told me.
 
"You two have such a strong relationship.." I said.
 
"Strong? As if.." Kalena looked at me. "We always fight and I feel like the only reason why he hasn't left me yet is because of Aiden."
 
"You don't know that. He loves you, a lot." I told her. "That's why these past four years, you two ended up being together."
 
"These past four years, we ended breaking up because of me." Kalena said.
 
"Well, who knows what happens in the future." I patted her back. "Everything will be alright."
 
"I hope." Kalena said while examining a swimsuit. "Are we going swimming when we go to California."
 
"Most likely." I replied. "Layla is coming also."
 
"Are we staying at stepmonster's house?" Kalena asked.
 
Oh yes. Stepmother will be welcoming us. 
 
"I talked to her about it and she said it's okay for now." I told her. "She said she won't be home for the week."
 
"I hate her." Kalena said. 
 
"We all do." I nodded. "Are you done finding what you want?"
 
"Yeah, wait." Kalena nodded while picking up another shirt. 
 
I chuckled and continued to watch her pick clothes out.
 
 
• Kalena's POV •
 
"So why didn't you tell me we were going to California earlier?" I asked Hansol.
 
"I wanted it to be a surprise." Hansol said.
 
"I am surprised." I nodded while closing Aiden's luggage. "On such a short notice also."
 
"So while we're in California, what do you want to do?" Hansol asked.
 
"I don't know.." I shrugged while opening Hyesu's luggage. "Hey can I ask you something?"
 
"What?" Hansol asked.
 
"Are there times when you do want to leave me?" I asked. 
 
"Leave you?" Hansol asked. "Ani. Why are you asking me that?"
 
"I just been thinking a lot." I told him.
 
"I can promise you, nothing will break us apart this time." Hansol said.
 
I smiled and continue to pack Hyesu's clothes into her luggage.
 
"Arasso." I nodded.
 
 
• Wonwoo's POV •
 
I got off the plane and stretched. I hate long plane rides. I grabbed Jasmine's hand while we waited for everyone else.
 
"It feels good to be back in California." Jasmine said while looking around.
 
"It's been a year?" I asked.
 
"Yeah." Jasmine nodded. "I promised Kalena we'd go visit dad's grave while were here."
 
"Who did you always imagine walking you down the aisle on your wedding day?" I asked.
 
"My dad." Jasmine said."But now that he's gone..I don't know."
 
"Did you ever think you'd get married before Kalena?" I asked.
 
"At that rate when we were teens, I thought she was always the one who's gonna be married before me with Hansol." Jasmine chuckled. "But don't you remember, she's already married."
 
"Oh right." I nodded. "Well..hm.."
 
Jasmine smiled and looked around. Everyone came and we all hopped into rental cars. 
 
"Hyesu, you don't want to sit near me?" I asked. 
 
"No." Hyesu shook her head.
 
"Why?" I asked.
 
"You're mean." She told me.
 
"Geez Hansol, I didn't do anything to your daughter." I told him.
 
"She has my attitude, what can I say." Hansol chuckled.
 
"Aiden, do you like me?" I asked.
 
"Ne." Aiden nodded.
 
"Okay good. You're my favorite." I told him.
 
Jasmine smiled and shook her head.
 
"Both of you will be my favorite." She told the two.
 
Oh wait so i'm not her favorite? Woah, problem here. I'm the one who bought her that bling bling. 
 
"What?" She asked me.
 
"Nothing.." I told her.
 
"I made your uncle mad." Jasmine told Hyesu. "What should I do?"
 
"Uncle, why are you being mean to auntie!" Hyesu frowned.
 
Why is this little girl against me?! I looked at Jasmine and she just stared at me. 
 
"Well if you want me to be happy you better kiss me." I told her.
 
She chuckled and kissed my cheek. I smiled and hugged her. I looked towards the front and saw Kalena glaring at me through the mirror. 
 
You know how I feel now Kalena. 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
waving.gifchanyeol-waving_large.gif
 
HEY GUYS~!
i'M ˙·٠KITTYCATGOESRAWR ٠·​˙
and I'm here co-authoring/updating this awesomely amazeballz aff~!
So enjoy~! (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥