~ 21

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• 3rd Person's POV •
 
A whole month passed by. Everyone was talking more and more, finding ways to get Kalena back. No one has heard from Layla since Kalena left.
 
Jasmine was worried, thinking something happened to her own sister. Everyone would try calling Kalena but it said her number wasn't in service.
 
The Kim gang would always ask where Kalena is, but the Jeon gang would ignore them and not get into fights with them.
 
Jasmine kicked the punching bag one last time and sighed. She grabbed her small towel and wiped her sweat away. She sat down and huffed.
 
"Why don't we all take a break!" Wonwoo yelled.
 
Everyone agreed and went walking away. Jasmine looked around and saw the new member still hitting the bag.
 
"Take a break Junghan!" Jasmine yelled.
 
"Ah, aniyo, I want to be better." Junghan said."I need to practice to be good as you all."
 
"Just don't overwork yourself." Jasmine said while turning the air conditioning on.
 
Jasmine sat back down and sighed. She looked around and saw Hansol sitting alone. 
 
"Aish..he's been moody again." Jasmine mumbled.
 
"You can't blame him, his 'girlfriend' is in hiding." Wonwoo handed her a water bottle. 
 
"I miss them. Layla needs to talk to us also. It's been a month already." Jasmine said. "Where can she be?"
 
"Trying to get the antidote?" Wonwoo shrugged. "She's already busy enough hiding that she's close to us."
 
"I want her to come talk to us about Kalena. I feel like she knows something that we don't." Jasmine sighed
 
"Just wait." Wonwoo assured her. "She's probably fine and waiting for the right time, just wait."
 
 
Jasmine walked out from the store and sighed. She held onto the bag and looked around. She saw a familiar figure walking in front of her. Jasmine gasped and ran towards her. She grabbed the person wrist and turned her around.
 
"Mom?" Jasmine asked.
 
"Oh Jasmine dear." She smiled. "Nice to see you again."
 
"Yeah right." Jasmine scoffed. "What did you do to Kalena?"
 
"Nothing, I simply gave your sister a better life." She waved her hand around
 
"Her or you?" Jasmine asked. "You're only caring for her because she has a kid who has rich blood."
 
"Why do you care?" Mom asked as she rolled her eyes."Where's Samuel?"
 
"Not wanting to be around you." Jasmine crossed her arms.
 
"Where is your sister? Do you know?" Mom asked.
 
"If I knew, would I be talking to you?" Jasmine asked.
 
"I certainly did not give you that attitude." Mom shook her head.
 
Jasmine rolled her eyes in disgust.
 
"Whatever, i'm done talking to you." Jasmine said.
 
"Mm Jasmine, you do know Kalena is getting married, right?" Mom asked.
 
Jasmine whipped around and stared at her mother.
 
"That's not-" "You think we wouldn't find Kalena? We injected a tracking device in her. She can't escape."
 
Jasmine just stared at her, confused and angry.
 
"Here is an invitation." Her mother handed her one."Come wish Kalena a happy marriage."
 
Her mother walked off. Jasmine stood there shocked. She stared at the card and opened it slowly.
 
"This is bad.." Jasmine mumbled.
 
 
"Ah!" Kalena screamed as Hajoon pushed her towards the ground.
 
Kalena looked around and tried grabbing the lamp to hit Hajoon. Hajoon grabbed her arm and pulled her up.
 
"Hajoon! Stop!" Kalena begged as she tried pushing him away.
 
"You expect your superhero Hansol to come save you? He doesn't even know your back here!" Hajoon hit Kalena.
 
Kalena cried and screamed. 
 
"Why do even want him!" Hajoon yelled."He isn't Aiden's father!"
 
"Well at least he treats Aiden like his own! Aiden doesn't even call you dad!" Kalena yelled back at Hajoon. "Your the one who left us! Why do you care so much to be back in our lives?!"
 
"You better clean that attitude of yours before we get married." Hajoon hissed and pushed Kalena towards the wall. 
 
Kalena fell to the ground. She sighed and looked around. Hajoon left the room. Kalena stared at her bruises and cuts. She wiped her eyes and looked at the window.
 
"Why me.." She mumbled. 
 
 
"What!?" Hansol yelled. "Haha, your joking with me right?"
 
"Aniyo." Jasmine shook her head. "My mom even gave me an invitation."
 
Jasmine dug into her bag and threw the invitation onto the table. Hansol grabbed it and stared at it. He opened it and stared at it. 
 
"We have to find your sister soon." Wonwoo said. "How did they even find Kalena?"
 
"My mom told me they put a tracking device into her skin. She can't hide from them." Jasmine said.
 
"Where can they hide her?" Mingyu asked.
 
"Jasmine." 
 
Everyone turned around. Jasmine stood up and stared at the person.
 
"Layla?" Jasmine asked."What happened to you?"
 
Layla sighed and scratched her neck. 
 
"Long story..but first.." Layla took something out from her bag. "I snagged you guys invitation's for the wedding."
 
"Wae?" Wonwoo asked
 
"Were gonna crash it and get Kalena back." Layla smirked.
 
 
 
 
(; 
- co-author ohsnapkiddo -