~ 1

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• Jasmine's POV •

 

I held onto the flowers and walked up the hill. Dang it, why is her grave so far up? I'm mad enough Hansol didn't show up. That butthead. Been moody lately I swear.

 

As we reached the top of the hill I saw the grave... Clean.

I looked at Kalena's grave and already saw flowers laying there and a card. Oh geez Hansol, you wanted to come alone didn't you? I sighed and put the flowers down next to his.

I sat down on the grass and stared at Kalena's grave.

"Kalena, you idiot." I chuckled. "Ah.. I miss you a lot baby sister. Are you still being a rebel up there? Are you watching over us well? Nothing bad seems to be happening anymore..."

I sighed again and took something out from my pocket. I put it on her grave and stared at it.

"I don't know how but I always feel like your here still. I feel my twin senses go on and off a lot but I don't know why." I said. "Are you warning me that something bad is happening? Yes? No? Mmm.. I don't know what to think anymore."

I started crying. I wiped my eyes and stood up.

"I need to stay strong for Kalena." I said. "No more crying Jasmine."

"Are you ready Jasmine? Are you sure you want to show everyone?" Wonwoo asked me.

"Wae? What's happening?" Seventeen asked

"You guys will figure soon enough." Wonwoo smirked.

I sniffled and wiped my eyes once more.

"I'm ready for this." I nodded.

 

 

• Wonwoo's POV •

 

I stared at the calculator and at the timer. I smiled and clapped.

"Good job baby girl." I told Jasmine. "Your able to break someone's nose with ten punches in a minute."

Jasmine clapped and looked at everyone, who was just staring at her in awe.

"Now I can tell you and Kalena are related." Mingyu said shaking his head.

Jasmine shrugged and sighed.

"I'm breaking my sister's promise by fighting." Jasmine sighed. "But I'm doing this to let Kalena know I'm strong."

"What ever happened to your older sister?" I asked.

"She kind of... Left the family." Jasmine said. "She made me promise not to be in any gang or let Kalena and Samuel in one, but she left one night.. that was before we moved to South Korea."

"What's her name?" I asked. "We can help you find her."

All of seventeen nodded in agreement.

"I tried finding her, it's no use. She probably forgot about us anyways." Jasmine said. "But she'll understand why I did this, she loves Kalena a lot and knew her more than I did."

I nodded and Jasmine looked around.

"My twin senses are ting-a-ling again." Jasmine said looking up. "Kalena, what are you trying to tell me?"

"She's probably telling you that we all need a break." Seunggwan said. "Let's all go out and eat, let's see if Hansol will join."

 

 

• Hansol's POV •

 

I tried to move on but it's no use. I miss Kalena so deeply. It's been a year since her death and I never can get the courage to move on. What am I scared of now?

I feel like Kalena is still here and I'm not the only one who feels that way. Jasmine said she feels her twin senses, or whatever it is, tingle a lot.

I've also been pretty down more lately. I don't know why, I thought everything was going normal by now. I sighed and tried to get out of bed.

I fell onto the ground, okay. Ouch, that hurt. I sighed and grabbed my phone, I got a bunch of texts and missed calls. I groaned a little and stared at it. I saw another call pop up on the screen and accepted it.

"Whaaaaat?" I held my phone towards my ear.

"Yah! Where are you mr.no show?"

There goes Jasmine yelling at me again.

"I'm at home, laying on the ground like always." I replied.

"Whatever. Just hurry up and get dressed! Meet is at uh... Where ever Wonwoo texts you!" Jasmine hung up.

I sighed and sat up. I fixed my hair and looked around. I threw the blanket onto the bed and walked towards the bathroom.

 

 

I locked the door to my place and looked down the hallway. I guess someone was moving in because there was a bunch of boxes. I walked down the hall and towards the elevator.

"Mom, when are you coming over?" I heard a girl ask in English.

I looked over and saw the girl grabbing a box. She was also trying to talk on the phone at the same time.

"Aiden is watching Barney on the iPad... No he's fine, mom, I seriously need your help to move in though." She tried kicking a box into the door. "Can't you bring him here and help me?"

She sighed and looked around.

"Just forget it mom, Soomin is coming over to help." She replied.

She put her phone in her pocket and walked back into the apartment. I swear, living on my own it feels more weirder and weirder by the minute.

The elevator opened. I was about to walk in until I saw girl standing there. She looked at me then looked around.

"Lena!" She smiled and ran out.

I looked next to me and saw her hugging the other girl. I sighed and walked into the elevator. I pressed the button and looked out the door.

Lena? Huh...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meh.. heh..

Miss us? 

(;

Author iamthestalker