~ 49

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed
 
• a few months later
 
 
• Jasmine's POV •
I looked at Wonwoo and he was fixing his luggage. I sighed and stared at the ceiling. 
 
"Where is Hansol getting married again?" I asked.
 
"Paris." He replied. "It's only been three months yet he's getting married.."
 
I sighed and sat up. "I thought he was getting married to Kalena?" I asked. 
 
"We don't even know where your sister is Jasmine..he doesn't even remember Kalena." Wonwoo sighed. "Why don't you check your bag before we leave? I have to go call Hajoon quickly."
 
I nodded and stood up. I grabbed my luggage and looked through it while Wonwoo stood outside. When I finished, I stood up and walked towards the door. 
 
"We have no time left. We're leaving for France tonight." I heard him say. "Are you going to meet us there with the antidote? Are you sure Kalena is there?"
 
Wait, he said no one knew where Kalena is. I continued to listen to his conversation while I looked around the room. I opened the door and looked out.
 
"Wonwoo, i'm finished." I told him. 
 
"Oh!" Wonwoo looked at me ."Can you go check on Samuel then tell the others that we'll meet them at the airport?"
 
"Of course." I nodded and walked down the hallway. I opened Samuel's door and he was staring at his wall full of pictures. I smiled and stood next to him.
 
"Finished?" I asked.
 
"Ne." Samuel nodded. "Look at noona..she's so funny." Samuel pointed at a picture and I looked at it. I laughed and shook my head.
 
"High school.." I chuckled.
 
"Noona, I feel like we'll see Kalena again. She's going to have to come around someday." Samuel nodded. "She'll come back."
 
"I hope she does." I nodded. "I have a lot to say to her."
 
"I do also.." Samuel smiled. 
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
"It's so beautiful here!" Chohee smiled and looked around. "Omo! The Effie tower!"
 
I smiled while she continued to look around amazed. I looked at Hyesu and she was playing with the camera. "Daddy, come here!" She looked at me. 
 
I chuckled and sat down next to her. Hyesu gave the camera to me and looked at me.
 
"Take a picture!" She smiled. I nodded and grabbed the camera.
I held the camera up and took the picture. 
 
"Aren't we just cute?" I asked.
 
"Yes!" Hyesu smiled and laughed.
 
"You know what I want while were here? Macaroons!" Chohee clapped. "Can we go to a bakery oppaaaa?"
 
"Of course." I nodded. Chohee smiled and started jumping around. 
 
 
We all started walking around Paris. Hyesu kept looking around curiously. "Can we go to the park?" Hyesu looked at me.
 
"Go ahead." I chuckled. "I think we all should stop walking."
 
We found a park and all sat down while Hyesu went to go play. I sat there and looked around the park. I looked for Hyesu and she was waiting in line for the slide. 
 
A little boy ran towards her and waved. Hyesu looked at him and waved. Hyesu smiled and talked to him. 
 
"Aw, that's so cute." Chohee chuckled. "Hansol, go check on her."
 
I nodded and stood up. I walked towards Hyesu and she was laughing.
 
"I got to go, my mommy is looking for me." The little boy smiled. "Byeee Hyesu!"
 
Hyesu hugged him and waved. I smiled and stared at him run off. I looked past the swings and saw him sit down on a picnic blanket while someone was laying there. 
 
 The figure sat up and started tickling the boy. The boy laughed and fell down. 
 
"Hyesu? Who was that?" I asked her. 
 
"Daddy, that was Aiden."
 
 
• 3rd person's POV •
"What's good here..?" Chohee asked while tapping her feet and staring at the sweets. 
 
Chohee sighed and rubbed her head. She looked around the bakery and saw people laughing and talking happily. 
 
"You're here! Finally! You're ten minutes late!" One of the employees yelled.
 
"Sorry! I had to drop my son off at my brothers!" A girl yelled while grabbing her mini apron."I can help over here!" 
 
Chohee looked over and stared at her. She widened her eyes and gasped quietly. "Kalena?" Chohee asked. 
 
 
Kalena walked down the street and continued to look around the busy streets. On the other side, Wonwoo and Jasmine were riding scooters. Samuel was at a nearby café with Sofia and the rest of seventeen were scattered around.
 
"Let's stop here." Jasmine drove into an open spot.
 
"That was fun." Wonwoo chuckled and looked at her. "We should get one of these back home."
 
"Uh no." Jasmine laughed and looked around. Wonwoo smiled and grabbed his phone. He stared at it then looked around.
 
"Wonwoo.." Jasmine mumbled. "Is that..Kalena?"
 
Wonwoo looked behind him and saw Kalena looking at fruit. Wonwoo quickly texted the guys. "Jasmine, go talk to her." Wonwoo told her.
 
"Uh..okay?" Jasmine nodded and got off her scooter. Jasmine walked towards Kalena slowly and tapped her shoulder. Wonwoo stared at them and Kalena looked at Jasmine. Kalena widened her eyes and ended up breaking the edge of the apple holder, making all of the apples fall.
 
"Oh my god.. Jasmine?" Kalena asked.