~ 31

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• 3rd Person's POV •
 - Flashback - 
 
"I can't do that.." Wonwoo told Jasmine. Jasmine just stared at him then looked around. "Jasmine, let's just go." Ricky told her.
 
"No." Jasmine shook her head.
 
"I don't want to fight you Jasmine." Wonwoo said as he raised his voice. 
 
"You're afraid to hit a girl?" Jasmine crossed her arms. "Cause i'm not afraid to hit anyone right now."
 
"Jasmine, hear me out." Wonwoo said. "You always come in at the wrong time."
 
"Oh, so I stepped in at the wrong time and disrupted your kissing time between you and her?" Jasmine scoffed. 
 
"No it wasn't like that." Wonwoo shook his head.
 
"What do you mean? I always see things at the wrong time?" Jasmine asked.
 
"Exactly!" Wonwoo yelled. "Every time you walk in, it's a bad time!"
 
"No, maybe I was meant to walk in and see that you're a cheater." Jasmine said.
 
"I didn't cheat on you Jasmine!" Wonwoo yelled.
 
"Oh so mouth to mouth with one of my many stepsisters isn't cheating on me?" Jasmine asked. 
 
"Jasmine trust me! I still love you!" Wonwoo told her.
 
"That's it." Jasmine punched Wonwoo. Wonwoo stumbled back and looked at her. "Jasmine please."
 
"Wonwoo, I think i've forgiven you too much already." Jasmine told him.
 
Wonwoo regained his balance and walked towards Jasmine. "Don't you dare." Jasmine told him.
 
Wonwoo took another step and Jasmine punched him again.
 
*I would stop her, but after all the pain she went through, she needs this..* Ricky thought while watching. 
 
Jasmine started spilling tears. "I truly loved you Wonwoo!" Jasmine yelled and slapped him.
 
"Jasmine, I still love you!" Wonwoo yelled back at her.
 
"You never loved me!" Jasmine fell onto her knees and started crying more.
 
"Jasmine.." Wonwoo walked towards her.
 
"Stop." Jasmine held her hand up. "Don't come any closer, you don't even deserve to see me like this."
 
"Jasmine, let's just talk.." Wonwoo said.
 
"No! I can't do this anymore!" Jasmine stood up and ran off. Ricky looked over at Wonwoo and shrugged. "What are you going to do now?"
 
"I need to get her back.." "How?"
 
"I don't know, but before I leave, I need to soon.." Wonwoo sighed.
 
"Leave?" Ricky asked.
 
"I'll tell you later, just take care of my baby girl for now on." Wonwoo said.
 
"I will.." Ricky said slowly.
 
 
- present time -
"How long have they been seperated?" Chunji asked.
 
"I don't know.." Ricky sighed."But I think Kalena knows.."
 
 
• Kalena's POV •
 
"WHAAAAAT!?" I yelled through the phone.
 
I ended the call and looked at Wonwoo instantly. "What did you do to Jasmine?!" I asked him.
 
"Nothing." Wonwoo said.
 
I got irritated and grabbed his collar, and dragged him out from the hideout. "SPILL IT NOW." I glared at him.
 
"It's nothing that concerns you." Wonwoo told me.
 
"If anything involves Jasmine getting hurt, i'm always concerned!" I yelled.
 
Wonwoo sighed and looked at me. "You have a busted lip, a bruised up cheek and red eyes. You never cry. This is about Jasmine." I said.
 
"Your right.." Wonwoo huffed. "There is something wrong.."
 
"Tell me everything. Now." Kalena said.