~ 36

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• 3rd Person POV • 
 
"Yah yah, eonnie, let's get some coconut juice." Kalena said while looking around the amusement park.
 
"It's been so long since we had sibling fun." Jasmine sighed. "I wish Layla could've join."
 
"Why couldn't she join anyway?" Kalena asked.
 
"She said something about busy and work." Jasmine shrugged."Samuel, what do you want?"
 
"I want banana milk." Samuel said. 
 
"You want banana milk? Noona will get you banana milk." Kalena said while taking her wallet out. 
 
After getting their drinks, they all ended up walking around the amusement park again, getting food or so. People tried talking to Kalena or Jasmine, like boys, but that big diamond ring on Jasmine's finger signals that she was taken, but for Kalena, no luck.
 
Guys would try to talking to her but all she would do was just nod and then tell them straight forward she has a son, then SOME of them walk away, others didn't mind then Kalena had to bring out the boyfriend on the phone. 
 
It was quite funny to be honest. Kalena sat down at a table and fixed her jacket.
 
"Gah, it's cold." Kalena mumbled.
 
"Fries noona?" Samuel asked her.
 
"Don't mind if I do." Kalena grabbed it and smiled. 
 
"How can you drink coconut juice and say your cold?" Jasmine asked.
 
"Because I want coconut juice." Kalena chuckled."The cravings."
 
"Ah, are you pregnant again?" Jasmine asked her suspiciously.
 
"Yaaah!" Kalena yelled."Aiden isn't even one yet! Are you crazy? I should be asking you that! You're the one getting married!"
 
Jasmine just laughed and sipped her tea. She looked around then looked at Kalena. "So, Chohee came over and brought her daughter?" Jasmine asked.
 
"Yup." Kalena replied.
 
"That doesn't bother you?" Jasmine asked.
 
"Well at first when I found out he had a daughter, it did bug me. But then, I have Aiden with Hajoon. So, basically we both had kids with each other enemies. But Chohee isn't my enemy anymore." Kalena told her. "Hyesu is very polite and nice."
 
"Ah." Jasmine nodded."Who is Aiden going with for Christmas this year?" 
 
"Well, I haven't seen Hajoon since I bumped into him at the grocery store." Kalena said. "But if he bothers to contact me..i'll probably let him come by to see Aiden."
 
"Won't Hansol hyung be mad?" Samuel asked.
 
"If he get's to see his own daughter, Hajoon should get to see his own son. If he isn't crazy." Kalena said calmly.
 
"Wait..who has custody of Aiden?" Jasmine asked.
 
Kalena stopped grabbing another fry and widened her eyes. "Man, I knew I forgot something when I got here.."
 
"What?" Jasmine asked.
 
"Aiden isn't under my custody." Kalena said."I just remembered that."
 
"Who has custody of Aiden then?" Jasmine asked.
 
"No one does, but if I can file it before Hajoon can, then everything will be fine." Kalena said."I hope.."
 
 
 
 
• Kalena's POV • 
 
I walked into the house and looked around. I put my purse onto the table and sighed. 
 
"Mommmy!" Aiden yelled.
 
"Hi auntie!" Hyesu waved at me.
 
"Hey you two." I smiled."What did you two do today?"
 
"We went to the park." Aiden told me.
 
"Ah, were is daddy?" I asked.
 
"In the kitchen." Hyesu pointed.
 
"Is your mom here Hyesu?" I asked.
 
"No, mommy had work." Hyesu shook her head.
 
I nodded and walked into the kitchen. I looked around for Hansol and he was cooking. I chuckled and walked next to him.
 
"What are you making?" I asked him.
 
"Oh, your finally back home." Hansol chuckled. "I'm making soup."
 
"Just soup? You think that would make the kids full?" I asked.
 
"Probably. I don't know what else to make.." Hansol said. 
 
I smiled and looked around. "How long is Hyesu staying over?"
 
"Hm.." Hansol looked at me."Chohee told me she has to go into surgery today.."
 
"What's wrong?" I asked.
 
"She said that she has been getting really really sick lately, she said she has to go in.." Hansol told me."Will it be alright if Hyesu stayed for awhile?"
 
"Why are you asking me? She's your daughter." I said. "I don't mind..where is she going to sleep tonight then?"
 
"I don't know.." Hansol shrugged.
 
"She can sleep in my room." I said.
 
"Aw, do you wanna sleep with me that bad?" Hansol asked, smirking
 
I swear Hansol, you are a freaking byeontae!! I gave him a look and rolled my eyes. "Pfft, i'm sleeping on the couch. I don't want to be near you at night." I told him. 
 
Hansol just chuckled while I looked out towards the living room. "Hey, you know a bunch of guys tried hitting on me today." I told him.
 
"Who?" Hansol looked back at me.
 
"Guys at the amusement park. Then I had to tell them about Aiden, which some did leave, then I had to show a picture of you on my phone so they would disappear." I said.
 
"Good. No one touches my boo." Hansol smirked.
 
You freaking pabo. 
 
 
 
 
• Jasmine's POV •
 
"Why are you packing for?" I asked Wonwoo as I sat on the bed. 
 
"Hm, I didn't tell you?" Wonwoo asked.
 
"Tell me what?" I asked.
 
"I'm going down to Busan.." Wonwoo said. "My dad wants me to go with him for some gang stuff."
 
"Oh..when are you leaving?" I asked.
 
"Tomorrow morning actually." Wonwoo told me.
 
"For how long?" I asked.
 
"I don't know..my dad said we'll be there till next week." Wonwoo said. 
 
"Oh.." I mumbled. "Be careful.." 
 
"Don't be worried Jasmine, i'll be fine." Wonwoo told me.
 
I nodded and laid down under the blankets. I turned around and heard Wonwoo sigh but then another silence. The bed moved around and I felt Wonwoo hug me. 
 
"I'll come back soon, then we can talk about the wedding." He told me. 
 
"Arasso.." I mumbled while shutting my eyes.
 
 
 
After I bid goodbye to Wonwoo this morning, I told Kalena I would come over later. I walked into her house while holding the bag full of snacks from the bakery. I saw a little girl playing with Aiden in his toy room. I looked into the dining room then saw Kalena and Hansol playing around or I shall say, GETTING A LITTLE TO CLOSE.
 
Time for big sissy to . 
 
"Kalena!" I yelled. 
 
They both looked at me. "Hi eonnie!" Kalena smiled as Hansol was still back hugging her.
 
"Get off my sister Hansol." I said sternly.
 
"Pfft..I guess i'm not welcome here." Hansol said. "Fine, i'll go play with the kids."
 
Hansol walked away. I sighed and put the bag down onto the table. "You're not mad at me?" I asked.
 
"No, I was trying to get him off of me." Kalena sat down.
 
"Sure~" I smirked."If I didn't yell, you would've already been mwuahhhh."
 
"Shut up.." She mumbled. I laughed and sat down. 
 
"Who's that girl with Aiden?" I asked.
 
"Oh that's Hyesu." Kalena told me."Hansol's daughter."
 
"Whaaa?" I gasped. "Are you serious? Is Chohee here then?"
 
"I'm serious and nope.." Kalena shook her head."Chohee is getting surgery..so Hyesu is staying with us for the time being."
 
"What happened to her?" I asked.
 
"She has been getting sick lately." Kalena told me. "And I like Hyesu, I don't mind her. She's very good."
 
"Ah..so you will be step mommy?" I asked.
 
"As if I get married to Hansol." Kalena rolled her eyes.
 
"Well you're bound to get married one day." I chuckled."If you have an M mark on your palm, then mwuaaaah."
 
"Ugh, shut up!" She pushed me."I don't believe in that."
 
"Sureeeee~" I .
 
This is so fun. 
 
 
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
"Auntie?" I heard Hyesu call out for Kalena.
 
"Yes Hyesu?" I heard Kalena.
 
I walked towards Kalena's room and looked in, then saw her and Hyesu sitting on the bed. I leaned against the wall and looked around. 
 
"My friends tell me that their mommy and daddy are happy." Hyesu said.
 
"You're only one, how do your friends know this?" Kalena asked. 
 
"Why aren't mommy and daddy together?" Hyesu asked. 
 
Did she seriously just asked that? It became silent. I heard Kalena sigh. 
 
"Well.." Kalena started."You're only one so I don't know if I should tell you.."
 
"Is my daddy, Aiden's daddy?" Hyesu asked.
 
"Ah..Hyesu.." Kalena said."Do you want me to tell you?"
 
"Yesss!" Hyesu yelled.
 
"Alright alright..you won't remember it but i'll still tell you I guess.." Kalena said. "Well Aiden's real daddy is well.. mean. Auntie did like him to be honest."
 
"So why didn't you stay with him?" Hyesu asked."You love him right?"
 
"No no, I don't love Aiden's daddy." Kalena said. "I only liked him, there is a difference. Anyway, sometimes mommy's and daddy's don't get along with each other, even if they are married or not."
 
"Why don't they get along?" Hyesu asked.
 
"Well..sometimes mommy's and daddy's do stay together for the kids. Another is that one of them died or sadly, for most girls when they have babies, they don't know who the father is.." Kalena said. "Hyesu, when my sister, brother and I growing up, I didn't know who my real father was until two years ago.."
 
"Where is your daddy and mommy?" Hyesu asked.
 
"My mom is somewhere, I haven't seen her in almost two months. But she's a crazy women.." Kalena said. "My daddy died a year ago.."
 
"So where is Aiden's daddy?" Hyesu asked.
 
"Aiden's daddy..I don't know where he is.." Kalena said."I don't talk to him or see him. Aiden is scared of him..when Aiden was only three months old, thats when his dad and I broke up.."
 
"Mommy told me that daddy left us." Hyesu told her.
 
She said that? I didn't even know the dang girl was pregnant!
 
"Ah..don't believe that Hyesu." Kalena said. "Your daddy, he may be an idiot, but I don't know what happened either so don't judge until you know the whole story."
 
"Auntie, does daddy like you?" Hyesu asked."Do you like daddy?"
 
"I guess." Kalena said.
 
You guess? I LOVE YOU GIRL. 
 
"Does daddy like mommy?" Hyesu asked.
 
No, I hate your mommy. 
 
"Hm..what do you think?" Kalena asked.
 
"I think daddy likes mommy, but he doesn't love mommy." Hyesu said.
 
Where does this girl learn all this grammar? She sure got the smartness from me. 
 
"Hyesu, do you like your daddy?" Kalena asked.
 
"Hehe, I love daddy!" Hyesu chuckled."I will always love daddy!"
 
I smiled and crossed my arms. 
 
"That's good." Kalena chuckled. "Well we can talk more about mommy's and daddy's another time, it's time for bed. Tomorrow, auntie will bring you and Aiden to the store then we can decorate a tree."
 
"Yay!" Hyesu yelled.
 
I chuckled and looked into the room. I walked in while Kalena was fixing the blanket for Hyesu.
 
"Goodnight Hyesu." I told her.
 
"Goodnight daddy." Hyesu smiled at me."Goodnight auntie."
 
"Goodnight Hyesu." Kalena said.
 
 
"You know, your acting like a parent more then I am." I told Kalena. 
 
"Well i've been one for over a year." Kalena grinned. 
 
"I've been one for a week." I mumbled. 
 
Kalena just chuckled and continue to stare down at the iPad. 
 
"What are you doing?" I asked.
 
"It's called, Christmas shopping." Kalena told me.
 
"Oh, what do you want for Christmas?" I asked her.
 
"I don't know.." Kalena said."I don't like getting gifts."
 
"You don't? Why?" I asked.
 
"I don't know, maybe because I never really gotten a gift." Kalena shrugged.
 
"Well i'll give you the best gift ever." I told her.
 
"Have fun with that.." She mumbled."What do you want?"
 
"Surprise me." I said.
 
"Arasso." She nodded while putting the iPad onto the night stand."I'm gonna go sleep now."
 
"Mhm, i'm not letting you sleep on the couch." I grabbed her arm and pulled her back.
 
"Waaaaae?" She asked annoyed. 
 
"Because I said so." I told her. 
 
"Aish your so annoying." Kalena flicked my forehead.
 
"Ow!" I frowned. 
 
She just chuckled. She loves to see me get hurt. 
 
"Why is that funny?" I asked.
 
"It's cute when you act like that." She told me while fixing the blanket."Night Hansol." 
 
"Night princess." I mumbled.
 
"Don't call me that." Kalena pushed me off the bed.
 
I didn't see that coming. I glared at her and she just chuckled. So i'm only cute when I am sad or angry. What..
 
I sighed and laid down next to her. I looked at her and she was trying to fall asleep. I smiled and held onto her hand.