~ 38

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• Hansol's POV •
 
"Daddy? Where are we going?" Hyesu asked me. 
 
"We are going to see your mom." I told her.
 
"Okay." Hyesu nodded while grabbing her jacket. 
 
I looked over at Kalena, who was just laying on the couch and staring at Aiden. 
 
"You sure you don't want to come?" I asked her.
 
"I'll be fine.." Kalena said. "I think you guys should just have family time." 
 
"Ah daddy." Aiden ran towards me. "Can you buy mcdonalds?" 
 
I stared at him then looked at Kalena, who was trying to grab her phone off the table. 
 
"What?" She looked at me.
 
"Did you tell him to ask me that?" I asked.
 
"Nope. He just loves mcdonalds like me." Kalena chuckled.
 
I sighed and looked at Aiden, who was just staring at me. 
 
"Arasso." I said. "I'll see you two in three hours!"
 
 
I walked into the hospital room and Chohee was staring at the tv. She looked over and smiled.
 
"Hyesu!" She yelled.
 
"Mommy!" Hyesu ran towards her. 
 
"Ah, are you having fun with your dad this past weekend?" Chohee asked. 
 
"Ne! Auntie Kalena brought Aiden and I to go buy a tree then we went to go decorate it.. then daddy brought us to the park and we had movie night." Hyesu nodded.
 
"That's good." Chohee nodded.
 
"Mommy, when can I go home?" Hyesu asked.
 
"Um..your going to be staying at your dads for awhile." Chohee told her. "Mommy isn't feeling well."
 
"Will you be alright by Christmas?" Hyesu asked.
 
"Let's hope mommy is." Chohee smiled.
 
This is going to be a long day for me. 
 
 
"Daddy?" Hyesu asked.
 
"Yes?" I asked.
 
"Do you like auntie Kalena?" Hyesu asked.
 
"Of course I like her." I told her. "Do you like her?"
 
"I like auntie. She's fun." Hyesu nodded.
 
"You know.. I think Kalena always wanted a daughter. She likes to talk to you a lot." I said.
 
"But she has Aiden." Hyesu said.
 
"Well some people can have more kids." I chuckled.
 
"Daddy, do you like mommy?" She asked me.
 
"Hm? Why are you asking me that?" I looked at her.
 
"Mommies and daddies are always together." Hyesu said.
 
"Well.." I sighed. "When your mommy and I were together..I did something really bad.."
 
"What did you do?" Hyesu asked.
 
"You're a little to young to know Hyesu." I said. "But..Kalena is my girlfriend now.."
 
"Do you know where Aiden's daddy is?" Hyesu asked.
 
"Why?" I asked.
 
"I think Auntie still loves Aiden's daddy." Hyesu said.
 
What? I looked back towards the front while holding onto Hyesu. As we reached the house, the door was open. Wait..why is it.. 
 
I looked into the window and saw Kalena running around. Where is Aiden!? Someone was chasing Kalena though.
 
I walked towards the car and unlocked it. I put Hyesu down and put my phone in there.
 
"Hyesu, stay right here." I told her."You know what to call if something bad happens?"
 
"Ne." She nodded.
 
"Arasso, stay in here." I told her.
 
I shut the car door and ran into the house. I looked around and heard Kalena screaming. 
 
"Kalena!" I yelled. 
 
"Get away from me Hajoon!!" I heard Kalena yell.
 
HAJOON!? 
 
I ran upstairs and looked around. Aiden's door is opened. My room door was opened. But Kalena's..was shut. I ran towards her door and tried opening it, but it was locked. 
 
I hear glass breaking in there. 
 
I looked around and thought for a second. I ran into my room and looked under my bed. I grabbed a bat and ran back towards Kalena's room. I swung the bat into the door and it opened. 
 
I ran in and saw Kalena getting trapped by Hajoon. I can tell she really scared. I put the bat down and grabbed Hajoon's shoulder. Then punched him. 
 
Kalena screamed and covered her eyes. I pushed Hajoon into the wall and he fell towards the ground. I looked back at Kalena and she was just staring at Hajoon's body. She looked at me then out the door. 
 
"Kalena-" 
 
She ran out of the room. I walked out of the room and she was running downstairs. She opened the door to the closet and Aiden ran out, then hugged her.
 
I looked back into her room and looked at Hajoon, who was laying unconscious on the ground. What am I gonna do now?
 
 
 
 
• Kalena's POV •
 
"Auntie." Hyesu shook my arm.
 
I jumped a little and looked at her.
 
"Daddy wants to see you." She pointed down the hall. 
 
I nodded and put Aiden down. I fixed my shirt and walked down the hall. I walked into his office and Hansol was just standing there. 
 
"Kalena." He said.
 
I ran towards him and hugged him. He hugged me back while I cried.
 
"I-I don't know h-how.." I told him.
 
"Shh.." He told me."Just let everything out.."
 
 
I sighed and laid my head on Hansol's shoulder. He held my hand while I stared at the tv. 
 
"Hansol.." I mumbled. "What are we gonna do now?"
 
"We're gonna..move again.." I told her. "How did he.."
 
"I don't even know. I was in the kitchen cooking then I heard Aiden scream. So I ran out and then I saw Hajoon.." I said. "I don't know how.."
 
"Here..I put Hajoon in an ally. Once he wakes up, we'll be gone." Hansol told me. "If we called the cops, I would've got arrested for beating up a minor." 
 
I sighed and wrapped my arms around his waist. 
 
"He would've got arrested for almost me again..breaking in and lots more.." I mumbled.
 
"I still wanna kill him myself." Hansol said."I won't let anything hurt your family, my family and seventeen." 
 
"Thank you oppa.." I told him. 
 
"Wait, he did what to you before!?" Hansol asked me.
 
"....?" 
 
"When did this happen!?" Hansol asked.
 
His voice is scaring me. I moved away and crossed my arms.
 
"Hansol..if he didn't do that..I wouldn't have had Aiden.." I said. "He wasn't suppose to get me pregnant..he was just drunk.." 
 
"How did..you two even know each other as Lena?" He asked.
 
"My mom..introduced us to each other." I told him. "He was kinda always there..I knew he was a playboy, to think I believed him when he wanted to comeback.."
 
"He wanted to what?" Hansol asked.
 
"He wanted me back when I was Lena..he told me he changed and I believed him but I didn't want him in my life. I just think his dad made him do that." I said. "Anyway..if he didn't get drunk that night, I wouldn't have Aiden and I would still be in New York as Lena."
 
Hansol just stared at the tv. I put the pillow that was laying on my lap down. I stood up and walked towards Aiden's room. I shut the door and sat down on the ground. 
 
"I'm so sorry for putting you in so much pain.." I mumbled and hugged my knees. "I don't deserve you.."
 
 
 
 
• Jasmine's POV •
 
Hajoon you're going to die. You will get murdered. You will feel the wrath of ME. I walked into Kalena's new house and looked around for her. The guys were too busy moving things in. 
 
"Where's Kalena?" I asked.
 
"I think she's in the backyard." Soonyoung told me.
 
I nodded and walked towards the back door. I looked out and Kalena was playing with Hyesu and Aiden in the snow. I fixed my shoes and walked out. 
 
"Hey!" I yelled and waved.
 
"Hi eonnie." Kalena waved back. "Be careful you two."
 
Kalena walked towards me. I sighed and looked around.
 
"What does he want with you now that cause him to break in?" I asked.
 
"I don't know eonnie." Kalena shook her head. "I've been paranoid.."
 
"You're safe, that's good. You still have Aiden too. Kalena, why don't you just get a restraining order against him?" I asked.
 
"I want to eonnie but restraining order or not he's still gonna come after me." Kalena told me.
 
"What does he want with you Kalena? I think you know but you just won't tell anyone." I said. "You can tell me.."
 
Kalena sighed and looked around. 
 
"Eonnie..what if..I was actually pregnant again..?" Kalena asked.
 
"WHAT!?" I yelled. "AGAIN?!"
 
"Eonnie, i'm NOT pregnant. If I was, I would've told you a long time ago." Kalena said.
 
"Oh.." I huffed. "You scared me..so whats the real reason?"
 
"Hajoon has that..paper for when we were getting married.." Kalena sighed."Eonnie, i'm legally married to Hajoon.."
 
"MWOH!?" I yelled.
 
"Eonnie..he wants me to leave Hansol and if I try to get a divorce, he is going to take Aiden away." Kalena told me. "Please please don't tell anyone eonnie!"
 
"But.." I looked at her.
 
She looked like she was going to break down.
 
"Eonnie, believe me, I love Hansol and I will tell him! But I need to do get all this stuff out of my way! Please..I don't want to burden him..he has hard enough watching over Aiden and I while were on the run and with him finding out he has a daughter..please.." She begged me.
 
"I will..this is your problem..I understand." I nodded. "Be careful though.." 
 
I sighed and looked at Aiden. This little boy doesn't know what his mom is doing for him and her.