~ 26

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• Kalena's POV •
 
"Aiden!" I yelled while looking around.
 
"Here mommy!" Aiden yelled.
 
He ran out from behind the slide. I smiled and walked towards him. I decided to take him out to the park since I have enough free time. 
I put Aiden on the slide and ran towards the end of the slide. Aiden came down smiling and laughing. I smiled and carried him. 
 
"Not tired yet?" I asked him.
 
He shook his head and looked around. "Let's take a rest, okay?" I asked.
 
Aiden nodded. I walked towards a table and sat down. I put Aiden down and sighed.
 
"Mommy." Aiden shook my arm.
 
I looked at him and he was staring at me. Him and his big eyes. I smiled at him and pinched his cheek.
 
"Aiden, if mommy ever got a boyfriend, would you call him daddy?" I asked him. 
 
"Daddy?" Aiden looked around.
 
"No, not Hansol, Aiden." I chuckled.
 
"Daddy is Hansol." Aiden looked at me. 
 
Freaking ten months and he knows how to talk this much. I sighed and fixed Aiden's hair.
 
"You look a lot like Hajoon.." I mumbled."At least you have mommy's attitude."
 
"Mommy, go now?" Aiden asked.
 
"You wanna go now?" I asked.
 
Aiden nodded. I stood up and grabbed him. It started to snow. I fixed Aiden's jacket and looked around. Why didn't I wear a jacket?  
 
Its starting to snow hard. Dang it, were not gonna make it to the hotel in this weather. I looked around and ran into a café. 
 
"Were going to have to stay in here until the weather goes down Aiden." I sighed.
 
 
• Jasmine's POV •
 
"Woaaah! Kalena's going to love this!" I chuckled while looking around.
 
"You think?" Hansol asked. "Where is Kalena anyway?"
 
"I thought she was in her hotel room." I said while looking around.
 
"Hey guys." Wonwoo walked into the room. "You see the storm outside?" 
 
"Storm? What storm?" I asked him.
 
"It's snowing really hard outside." Wonwoo said. "No one can't leave or enter. The roads are blocked."
 
"Do you know where Kalena is?" I asked.
 
"No, I didn't see her at all today." Wonwoo shook his head.
 
I looked around then thought for a moment. The rest of the guys started walking in. 
 
"Have any of you guys seen Kalena?" I asked.
 
"I didn't see noona." Samuel shook his head.
 
"I saw her earlier when I was walking down to breakfast." JungHan spoke up. "She told me she was bringing Aiden to the park."
 
"Park?" Hansol asked.
 
"There's a park like.. a five minute walk from here but in this snow.." Jihoon shook his head.
 
"I have to go get her." Hansol said.
 
"Well you better hurry, she wasn't wearing a jacket." JungHan said.
 
"Do you want us to come with you?" I asked.
 
"I'll be fine, but Kalena is the one we should be worrying about." Hansol said.
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
South Korea's winter . I hate how cold it can get. I sighed and looked around. Where can this girl be? She wasn't at the park, so she probably went to go find shelter. I continue to look around and saw multiple people running into stores. Man, i'm gonna go find me shelter. I walked into a café and took my hood off. 
 
"Daddy!" 
 
I looked at one of the tables and saw Aiden. I looked behind him and saw Kalena staring at the tv in the corner. She looked at Aiden then at me. I walked towards them and sat down. 
 
"Did you walk all the way here?" Kalena asked.
 
"Yeah." I nodded. "I..I was worried."
 
Kalena looked down at the table then back at me.
 
"You didn't have to come looking for me." She said.
 
"Are you cold?" I asked.
 
"I should be asking you that." Kalena said."Take your jacket off and let it dry off."
 
I went to go hang my jacket. I sat down next to her and looked at her. She was staring at Aiden, who was staring at the crayons that they left for him to color.
 
"Why didn't you bring a jacket?" I asked Kalena.
 
"I thought it was gonna be warm." Kalena shrugged."Do you want anything?"
 
"I want you to be my girlfriend." I told her. 
 
It was quiet for a few minutes.
 
"I was asking about the café.." Kalena said slowly.
 
"I know." I said. "But i'm talking about us."
 
Kalena just looked at me. It looked like she was going to cry. She blinked a couple of times and looked away. 
 
"What's wrong?" I asked. 
 
"Before all this happened, we were done for good." Kalena said."Then I supposedly died, then I come back to this another whole world with a son and whole different life. I don't know what to do anymore in this life."
 
"This life is what started everything." I said.
 
"I just don't know if I want this life or the new life i've been living." Kalena said."Hansol, I..I don't know if we should ever get back together."
 
I sighed and looked at Aiden, who was sitting there and staring at the tv. 
 
"So, are we just going to stay friends then?" I asked while looking back at her.
 
"I'm sorry Hansol.." Kalena wiped her eyes. "But I can't.."
 
"Okay then.." I nodded slowly.
 
 
 
 
• Wonwoo's POV •
 
Finally, the snow stopped. I walked into the lobby and looked around. Jasmine told me she was going to the spa with Layla until five. Now where is this spa.. Oh well. I walked pass the fountain and looked around. 
 
"Hey!" Someone yelled.
 
I turned around and saw a girl smiling at me. Do I know her..
 
"Oh, you probably don't know me. I am Jasmine's stepsister." She told me."My name is Levana."
 
"Wonwoo." I said slowly.
 
"Jasmine, where is she?" Levana asked.
 
"At the spa with Layla, I was about to go there and wait for her." I said. "Hm, are you a halfie?"
 
"Ani, i'm actually full korean but I was raised in Brazil." Levana said while looking around. "My dad is very overprotective of me ever since Heajung left." 
 
"Your mother is crazy.." I nodded.
 
"Hm, your very cute." Levana said."How long have you and Jasmine been dating?"
 
"Almost two years actually." I said.
 
"Wow..that's very long.." Levana nodded. "Being here and meeting all my step-siblings from around the world is very nice."
 
"Oppa? What are you doing down here?" 
 
I looked over and saw Jasmine standing next to me. 
 
"Oh, I was looking for the spa. I was going to wait for you." I told her.
 
"Aw." She smiled. "Hey Levana."
 
"Hey." Levana waved.
 
"Did Hansol come back yet with Kalena and Aiden?" Jasmine asked.
 
"I didn't see him yet." I shook my head. "Hopefully they can get back soon."
 
"Yeah.." Jasmine nodded while looking around.
 
 
• 3rd Person's POV •
 
Kalena sat in her hotel room and tried to get Aiden to fall asleep. They just finally got back from the café. Kalena patted Aiden's back and stared at the tv. 
 
"Aiden, can you go to sleep? Mommy has a headache.." Kalena frowned.
 
"Daaaaddy." Aiden cried.
 
"Aish, Aiden. Mommy doesn't want to yell at you." Kalena sighed.
 
"Mommy! I want daddy!" Aiden cried. 
 
Kalena groaned and stared at the ground. She sighed and looked at Aiden.
 
"Stop crying." Kalena told him. "I'll go bring you to Hansol if you stop crying."
 
Aiden nodded slowly. Kalena stood up and grabbed her hotel key. She sighed and shut the door.
 
 
Hansol looked around while patting Aiden's back and saw Kalena just sitting at the table, staring at the table. Hansol sighed and looked at Aiden, who was sleeping. 
 
"Kalena." Hansol said."Aiden's sleeping."
 
No answer. 
 
"Kalena." Hansol looked at her. 
 
Kalena wasn't even paying attention. She was thinking of the past. How everything happened. How everything got to this point. 
 
Hansol put Aiden down onto the bed then walked towards Kalena. He sat down in front of Kalena and stared at her.
 
"What's wrong?" Hansol asked.
 
Kalena didn't answer. 
 
"Yah, Kalena." Hansol grabbed her wrist.
 
Kalena snapped back to reality and looked at him. She yanked her arm away from him and stood up.
 
"What's wrong?" Hansol asked.
 
"Everything." Kalena told him.
 
 
 

 

I am called the troll for nothing. 
<3
but don't worry, much much better is coming.
- Co-author Ohsnapkiddo -