~ 2

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

 

• 3rd Person POV •

Hansol walked into the restaurant and looked around. He saw the group hanging in the back of the restaurant, teen top was there also. He walked over and pulled an empty chair.

"Oh someone finally decides to show up." Jasmine pushed his shoulder.

"Yeah yeah." Hansol mumbled.

"Okay whatever." Jasmine sighed. "So since it's been a whole year since Kalena left.. I really want to say something."

Everyone looked towards Jasmine. Jasmine sighed and looked around.

"I just wanted to say how we should be strong for Kalena. She was always so strong for us and it's rare to see her in an emotional state." Jasmine slowly said. "Kalena never liked it if any of us was sad so we shouldn't be sad, she would want us to be happy just for her. So I say, we try to be happy for her as much as we can."

"I actually want to say something also." Hansol said.

Jasmine nodded and grabbed a napkin to wipe her eyes.

"I want Kalena back as much as you all do. Maybe even more. It's more fun with her around and she is the one who makes everything more entertaining." Hansol smiled a little. "I miss her a lot, it's hard to let her go too. I kinda drove my love life in the grave. I love Kalena a lot and we should be happy just for her."

Hansol started to tear up. Scratch that, everyone was tearing up. Hansol rubbed his eyes and tried to stop the tears.

The restaurant door opened and a group of people walked in. Teen Top looked over while seventeen was caught up with tears. Chunji glared at them and nudged Wonwoo.

"Look who just walked in." Chunji said.

Wonwoo looked over and his facial expression turned grim.

"Oh look, the most feared gang is actually crying." The leader smirked.

"Shut it Hajoon." Wonwoo stood up.

Everyone else did the same.

"We don't want to start a fight here with you guys right now." Wonwoo walked towards Hajoon.

"Wae?" Hajoon asked. "Are you guys afraid?"

"Puh-lease." Jasmine rolled her eyes and walked next to Wonwoo.

"Oh, hello Jasmine." Hajoon said. "Hows Kalena, oh wait a minute, she's dead."

Jasmine glared at him and Wonwoo grabbed her arm before she can punch him. Jasmine looked at him then sighed annoyingly.

"Jasmine, you should go, you aren't ready." Wonwoo said.

"Come on oppa, I can take those weak looking girls in their gang down in a flash. I have to do this for Kalena." Jasmine said.

Wonwoo smirked and nodded slowly. "Okay, that's my baby girl."

Jasmine smirked and looked towards the group of girls. She crossed her arms and sighed.

"Oh, so what does Kalena have to do with this?" Hajoon asked.

"Why does it matter to you?" Jasmine asked him coldly. "You drove her to her death. You killed my sister because of your silly games."

"Are you sure I killed your sister, or did Hansol?" Hajoon smirked.

"Leave me out of this." Hansol walked in front of Wonwoo. "I was with Kalena the night you stood her up to go out with another girl."

"Last time I checked, you were the one who cheated on her a lot." Hajoon said.

Hansol tackled him to the ground and the whole restaurant became chaotic. Seventeen and Teen Top were about to fight this gang, but waited until they all got outside to start throwing punches.

Jasmine felt someone push her into the corner and held her there.

"Get away from me you stup-LAYLA?!" Jasmine yelled in surprise.

The other girl smiled and hugged her. Jasmine hugged her back and teared up.

"Why did you leave us with the crazy mother of ours! Did you know how crazy it has been!" Jasmine squealed.

"I came back to look for you guys after a year but I couldn't find a trance of the three of you! I thought... Mother killed you all." Layla frowned.

"We're alright but.. Eonni! Kalena died a year ago!" Jasmine exclaimed.

"M-Mwoh?" Layla widened her eyes. "DEAD?"

Layla blanked out for a moment. A brief memory was coming to her mind. She looked at Jasmine and shook her head.

"We'll talk later." Layla said.

Jasmine nodded. Layla turned around and took a deep breath in.

"STOP!" Layla yelled loudly.

Both gangs stopped. Wonwoo dropped Hajoon and looked at Jasmine, who was standing next to Layla.

"Is your boyfriend the leader?" Layla curiously asked.

"Uh.. yeah.." Jasmine blushed.

"Cute." Layla smirked and turned back to the gangs. "Let's move out."

"Yah Layla, who made you in ch-" "I SAID LET'S MOVE OUT."

The other gang scattered off outside. Layla looked at Jasmine and took her phone out.

"Give me your number, we can talk later." Layla said.

Jasmine nodded and put her number in. Layla smiled and patted Jasmine's back.

"Hajoon! LET'S GO!" Layla glared at him.

Hajoon sighed and glared at Hansol. Hansol was about to punch him again.

"This isn't over." Hansol told him.

"It's been over since Kalena became mine." Hajoon smirked.

"HAJOON! NOW!" Layla pinched his ear. "Nice seeing you Jasmine!"

Layla dragged Hajoon out by the ear. Jasmine sighed and looked at Wonwoo. Hansol stared at the ground then looked at the shadows of them leaving.

"What is he talking about? Kalena died a year ago." Hansol mumbled to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!

♪  Author iamthestalker  ♪