~ 35

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

3rd Person POV 
 
Kalena flipped through the phone book and slid her finger down the page. She found the number she wanted and grabbed her phone. 
 
"Yoboseyo?" A familiar voice answered.
 
"Chohee?" Kalena asked. "This is Kalena.."
 
"Oh, hi." Chohee answered back. 
 
"Hm..i'm sorry for Hansol. He's on his monthly cycle, you know." Kalena said while sitting up.
 
Chohee giggled. *Maybe she changed a lot, after all..* Kalena thought. 
 
"Hey Chohee, do you want to come over and have dinner tonight? Hyesu and can play with my son." Kalena asked.
 
"Ah..thats nice. Um, can I ask you something?" Chohee asked.
 
"Of course." Kalena replied.
 
"Is Hansol..the father of your son?" Chohee asked.
 
"Oh, it seems like it, but he isn't." Kalena told her.
 
"Ah okay, i'll be over later with Hyesu after I pick her up from daycare." Chohee said. "Thank you."
 
"Your welcome." Kalena smiled a little.
 
Kalena put her phone down and shut the phone book. Hansol walked into the room and looked at Kalena.
 
"Who did you just call?" Hansol asked.
 
"Chohee." Kalena replied calmly.
 
"What!" Hansol yelled.
 
Kalena looked at him and tilted her head. "Do you have a problem with that?" 
 
"It's just..why?" Hansol asked.
 
"Because I want you to get to know your daughter and I want to help Chohee." Kalena said while tapping the pen."I know how it feels to be a single mother. I know how it's like growing up without my dad, I don't want them to feel that way." 
 
"Kalena, it's just tha-" "It's just what? Look, I don't care if you have a daughter. Besides, I have a son. But i'm not letting Hajoon into Aiden's life because he hurt me in so many ways that i'm scared one day, Aiden's going to get taken away because of Hajoon. I'm not letting your daughter get taken away from you or Chohee."
 
"When did you start caring for all this?" Hansol asked. 
 
"I started caring when I almost got Aiden taken away from me back in New York, i'm not letting that happen again." Kalena told him while looking out the window.
 
 
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
Well at least she's cooking dinner. I leaned against the wall and watched Kalena cook. I tilted my head and stared at her while she was cutting up some vegetables. 
 
"Daddy." Aiden tugged on my arm. 
 
"Hm?" I looked down at him.
 
"Door." Aiden pointed.
 
I looked over and heard the doorbell ring. I sighed and walked towards the door while Aiden followed me. I opened the door and saw Chohee. She looked at me while I gave her the same look. 
 
She cleared and sighed. "Well, are you going to let us in?" She asked. 
 
I moved away from the door and Chohee walked in. I shut the door and walked towards the living room with Aiden. 
 
This is going to be a long night. 
 
 
 
 
• Kalena's POV •
 
I stared at Aiden and Hyesu, who were playing together. Hyesu is very pretty. She is very polite also. She stood up and grabbed Aiden's hand and pointed at something. 
 
Little kids, so adorable. Where the heck did moody Hansol go? 
 
"Hey, uhm, thanks for inviting Hyesu and I for dinner." Chohee told me.
 
"You're welcome." I told her. "So, how old is Hyesu?"
 
"She e about a week ago." Chohee said. "How about Aiden?"
 
"He's only ten months." I said."But he talks a lot."
 
"Ah.." Chohee nodded. "A lot of people thought you died."
 
"Um, it's very hard to explain but to make it simple, crazy mother, scary ex-boyfriend and his family, then came Aiden." I said.
 
"Oh, I see." Chohee said. "Does Aiden know who his father is?"
 
"Yeah but he's scared of him." I told her. "But his father doesn't come around.."
 
"Hyesu has changed my whole life.." Chohee sighed. "Being a single mother is hard. Neither Dasul or his girlfriend won't help me."
 
"I know how you feel, when Aiden was only three months old, his father and I broke up. I had to deal with all hatred, stress and money issues." I said. "Aiden almost got taken away from me one time when I was having money issues."
 
"I had to deal with all that also, I mean being a well known model who got pregnant at a young age, my career fell." Chohee said.
 
"So, you're not a model anymore?" I asked.
 
"Nah, I think modeling just made me very coincided and self-centered. After I quit, I changed a lot." Chohee said.
 
"Ah I see. You did change a lot." I nodded. 
 
"You did also." Chohee said. "It's getting late, maybe I should leave."
 
"Oh, alright." I said.
 
Chohee grabbed Hyesu's jacket and put it on her. "Hyesu, say goodbye to.." Chohee looked at me.
 
"Auntie." I told her. "She can call me auntie."
 
"Say goodbye to auntie Kalena and Aiden." Chohee smiled.
 
"Bye auntie." Hyesu waved."Bye Aiden!"
 
"Bye Hyesu!" Aiden yelled.
 
"Do you want to say bye to Hansol?" I asked.
 
"Mommy? Can I?" Hyesu asked.
 
"Um.." Chohee mumbled. "Go ahead."
 
"I'll bring her to him." I told her.
 
I grabbed Hyesu and walked into Hansol's office. I looked in and Hansol was just sitting there.
 
"Hey." I spoke up. "Somebody wants to say goodbye."
 
Hansol looked over and nodded. I walked towards him and put Hyesu on his lap. 
 
"Hyesu.." Hansol looked at her.
 
"Yes?" Hyesu looked at him. 
 
"I'm sorry for being a bad appa." Hansol said.
 
"Appa?" Hyesu asked.
 
"You can come over anytime you want." Hansol told her.
 
"Okay." Hyesu smiled. "Bye appa."
 
"Bye Hyesu." Hansol smiled. 
 
 
"Mommy, I like Hyesu." Aiden told me while he was cleaning up.
 
"Ah well, your daddy is mean. Go tell him to be nicer." I chuckled.
 
Aiden put his last toy away and ran off. I stood up and followed him towards Hansol's office. I leaned against the wall and listened to him.
 
"Mommy said be nice!" Aiden yelled at Hansol. 
 
"Hm? Your mommy isn't even nice to me." Hansol told him.
 
"Yes she is! Mommy is nice! Mommy loves you!" Aiden smiled.
 
I looked in and saw Hansol look at him. "How much does your mommy love me?" Hansol asked.
 
"This much!" Aiden put his arms out wide. 
 
I raised this boy well. I chuckled and smiled. 
 
"That much? Really? That's a lot." Hansol chuckled.
 
Aiden nodded then rubbed his eyes, then yawned. "Is my Aiden tired?" Hansol asked.
 
"Yes." Aiden nodded. "Sleep with mommy!" 
 
"Okay, let's go to your mom's room." Hansol chuckled.
 
I ran towards the stairs and into my room. I jumped onto my bed and sighed. No more running for me! I laid there for a few minutes until I heard Aiden. 
 
"Mommy!!" Aiden yelled.
 
"What?" I looked at him. 
 
"Sleep!" Aiden smiled.
 
"In your crib?" I asked.
 
"No! With you!" Aiden chuckled.
 
I smiled and grabbed him from Hansol. Aiden looked around when Hansol was leaving the room. 
 
"Mommy? Where is daddy going?" Aiden asked.
 
"To his room." I told him.
 
"No! Daddy sleep!" Aiden yelled.
 
I sighed and looked at Hansol, who was looking at me. I looked back at Aiden and he was using his big eyes to pull me in again. I did not give you those big eyes Aiden. I take back that I raised you well. 
 
What has Hansol been teaching you? 
 
"Fine." I told him. 
 
"Yaaay!" Aiden clapped.
 
Hansol chuckled and sat down next to us. I gave him a look and he just smiled at me. 
 
"What?" He asked.
 
"I swear, you and Aiden like to gang up on me." I told him.
 
"Well, we are father and son." Hansol chuckled. I smiled and looked at Aiden, who was rubbing his eyes. 
 
"Okay, let's go sleep Aiden." I smiled.
 
 
 
 
 
WHO STILL HATES CHOHEE? HMM? 
EH, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE. MY EVIL FEELS ARE SUMMONING ME TO DESTROY.
- OHSNAPKIDDO