~ 7

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

 

• Layla's POV •

I walked into the shop and spotted them when I saw Jasmine holding Aiden in her arms. 
 
"Eonni? What are you doing here?" Lena asked me.
 
"Oh I needed to talk to you." I told her.
 
"Hm? We can go outside and talk quickly." Lena said.
 
"Aniyo, I need to talk to you with Jasmine and Wonwoo." I replied.
 
"How do you know them?" Lena asked.
 
"Let's just order first then we'll talk." I smiled and sat down.
 
 
 
 
"Well to be honest, I don't remember anything when I was seventeen or younger." Lena said. "I remember getting in a car crash and I woke up to see my mom."
 
"Do you remember Wonwoo and Jasmine?" I asked.
 
"I do." Lena said.
 
"What?!" All three of us said.
 
"Mm, I spilled ice cream on Jasmine! Remember?" Lena tilted her head.
 
"Oh..yeah.." Jasmine nodded.
 
"Do you guys want to go to my apartment? I have a friend coming over soon and Aiden's gonna get a little fussy soon." Lena asked.
 
"Ah sure." Jasmine nodded.
 
 
 
 
As we walked out of the elevator I heard Wonwoo ask Jasmine something. About someone name Hansol? 
 
"He lives.. three doors down." Jasmine said.
 
"Who's Hansol?" I asked her.
 
"Kalena's uh... ex-boyfriend. Well, he still loves her." Jasmine whispered.
 
Lena opened her apartment door and walked in. We all walked stepped in and took our shoes off. Lena put Aiden down and he ran off.
 
"Ah so do you guys want anything to drink?" Lena asked.
 
"Oh i'm fine." I said.
 
"Same here." Jasmine said.
 
I sighed and went to go sit on the couch. Aiden ran towards me and waved. I smiled and waved at him. 
 
"Ah, you're so grown now." I put him on my lap. "Did you miss auntie?"
 
Aiden nodded and played with his shirt. I fixed his hair and smiled.
 
"Lena, when is his birthday?" Jasmine asked.
 
"In about another three months." Lena said.
 
"February?" Wonwoo asked.
 
"Yup." Lena nodded. "Aiden was born at five months, I was scared I was gonna lose him because he was so small and wasn't fully developed." 
 
"Why was he born so early?" Jasmine asked.
 
"His father kinda beat me a lot when he was drunk." Lena said. "His father hit me extremely hard on the stomach the night he was born and I didn't feel well at all at the time, after he kinda sobered up he noticed I was in pain and brought me to the hospital and they told me he was coming."
 
"Where is his father?" Jasmine asked.
 
"He's somewhere. We broke up when Aiden was about three months in the hospital. I was sick of him anyway." Lena said.
 
Someone started knocking on the door. Lena stood up and walked down the hall. She opened the door and stared at the person. 
 
"Hajoon?" She asked. 
 
 
 
 
• Jasmine's POV •
 
I looked at Wonwoo right away and widened my eyes. Wonwoo crossed his arms and sighed.
 
"Crap." Layla mumbled. "I need to remember break my phone."
 
"Oh Lena?" I heard Hajoon's voice. "I didn't know you lived in South Korea."
 
"I just moved here." Lena said. "Why are you here?"
 
"Oh, I was looking for Layla and um..someone told me she was here." Hajoon said.
 
Layla grabbed my arm and I looked at her.
 
"Go hide in the kitchen with Wonwoo, he can't know your here." Layla said.
 
I nodded and grabbed Wonwoo's hand. We ran towards the kitchen and hid.
 
"If he comes in, we go out the other way and head to Hansol's house." Wonwoo told me.
 
"I was just thinking that." I told him. "Ah, god. Why now Hajoon?"
 
I heard footsteps coming down the hall. I opened one of the cabinets slowly and looked in it. 
 
"So.. are you hungry or thirsty?" I heard Kalena ask.
 
"Not really, is Aiden here?" I heard Hajoon asked.
 
Wait.. is he Aiden's dad? NO, I do not accept! I looked towards Layla and she was motioning us to go. Wonwoo grabbed my arm and ran towards the front door. We shut the door quietly and ran towards Hansol's house. 
 
We knocked on his door loudly. After five minutes he opened the door.
 
"Why are you guys here?" He asked.
 
I pushed Wonwoo in and walked in. I shut the door and sighed.
 
"Oh do please come in.." Hansol crossed his arms. "What's wrong with you guys?"
 
"Hehe nothing." I said. 
 
"Okay.." Hansol said.
 
I grabbed Wonwoo's arm and dragged him into the kitchen.
 
"Look, we have to tell Hansol why." I told him.
 
"We can't." Wonwoo said.
 
"Why can't we?" I asked.
 
"..i'm scared of your sister.." Wonwoo mumbled.
 
"Little punk, you should be scared of me. Aish, he's going to find out soon anyway, we might as well tell him that Kalena's alive." I said.
 
"Hm?"
 
I looked over and saw Hansol standing there with his arms crossed.
 
"Kalena's alive?" He asked.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
HANSOL. 
 
THAT CREEP.
 
HE KNOWS.
 
 
 
LOOK AT KALENA'S MAN. XD
 
 
 
 
 ♪  Author iamthestalker  ♪