~ 24

Promises Broken ❤ Secrets Revealed

 

• Kalena's POV • 
 
I leaned against the wall and watched as everyone was singing karaoke. So weird, these boys. I chuckled and fixed my hair.
 
I looked over at Aiden and he was just sitting on the couch and just staring at them dance around. Hansol looked at Aiden and grabbed him. Aiden smiled and looked around. 
 
He looked at me and clapped. I smiled and crossed my arms. Hansol spun Aiden around and smiled. I chuckled and walked into the kitchen. 
 
I jumped onto the counter and looked around. I stared at the ground and played around. 
 
"Why are you in here alone?" 
 
I looked towards the archway and saw Hansol walking in with Aiden.
 
"It's a little to loud for me." I told him."Still a little sensitive." 
 
"Oh." He nodded and put Aiden next to me. 
 
I looked at Aiden and he was looking around curiously. 
 
"Mommy.." Aiden looked at me. "Tired.."
 
"Ah okay, i'll go put you to bed." I fixed his hair.
 
I got off the counter and grabbed Aiden. Aiden looked at Hansol and waved. 
 
"Night daddy." Aiden told Hansol. 
 
"Night Aiden." Hansol smiled. 
 
 
 
 
• Hansol's POV •
 
After an hour, everyone left. Well this was a crazy night. I cleaned the living room up then looked around.
 
"Your already done cleaning?" Kalena asked while walking down the stairs.
 
"Yup." I smiled."Is Aiden sleeping?"
 
"Ne." Kalena nodded while looking around."I guess i'll go to bed then."
 
"Hey, uhm..wait." I grabbed her arm.
 
"What?" She asked.
 
"Do you wanna dance?" I asked her.
 
"Did you just ask me to dance?" Kalena asked.
 
"Yup." I nodded.
 
I grabbed my phone and turn the music on. I put my phone down onto the table while Kalena was staring at me. 
 
"Aish, you pabo." She chuckled.
 
I smiled and walked closer to her. She put her arms around my neck and laid her head down. I put my arms around her waist and continued to smile.
 
"When you do things like this, I don't know how we can be friends." She told me. 
 
"Maybe we shouldn't be friends then." I mumbled. 
 
"I don't know if we should.." Kalena said. "Can I tell you something?"
 
"Hmm?" I hummed.
 
"I'm afraid to get hurt by you again.." Kalena sighed.
 
"I promise, that i'll protect you and Aiden with everything I have. I miss you." I told her. 
 
"Don't worry Hansol, I miss you also." She hugged me tighter. 
 
 
 
 
• 3rd Person's POV •
 
Hansol and Kalena ended up staying up the half of the night talking to each other. There were little fights here and there but Kalena got into abusive mode. 
 
In the end, the conversation ended with Hansol on the ground while Kalena was sleeping on the couch. 
 
"Mommy!" Aiden yelled and cried.
 
Kalena opened her eyes and looked around.
 
"Mommy!!!" 
 
Kalena got up right away and ran towards Aiden's room. She ran in and Aiden was standing in his crib, crying.
 
"What's wrong?" Kalena asked as she grabbed him.
 
"Mommy.." Aiden cried.
 
"Mommy's here." Kalena patted his back. "I'm not going anywhere.."
 
Kalena sat down on a chair and patted Aiden's back. 
 
"Did you have a bad dream?" Kalena asked.
 
"Mm.." Aiden nodded while wiping his eyes. "Daddy?"
 
Aiden looked around. Kalena stood up and held Aiden. Kalena walked downstairs and into the living room. She put Aiden down and Aiden ran off towards Hansol.
 
"Daddy! Daddy!" Aiden yelled. 
 
Kalena chuckled and went to go clean herself up. After that, she walked back down and saw Hansol talking to Aiden. 
 
"Understand?" Hansol asked.
 
Aiden nodded and hugged Hansol. Hansol hugged him and looked at Kalena. 
 
"What happen down here?" Kalena asked.
 
"Aiden had a bad dream. Supposedly, we both died in his dream. I told him we aren't going to ever leave his side." Hansol said.
 
"That's right." Kalena sat down next to them."Nothing is going to happen to us Aiden."
 
Aiden smiled and nodded. He sat down and looked around.
 
"Okay, i'm going to wash up." Hansol said.
 
"Where are we going today?" Kalena asked.
 
"Were going to go Jinhae-gu." Hansol said.
 
"Jinja? That's like..a three hour train ride." Kalena told him.
 
"I know." Hansol chuckled."Get ready." 
 
Hansol ran up the stairs. Kalena looked towards the stairs then looked at Aiden.
 
"Daddy is weird.." Kalena chuckled."Ah..that pabo.."